Chapter 66 Dutiful Daughter

Under my repeated torture, Haruko could only beg for mercy. Her white legs were already covered with scars. She did not dare to scream anymore, but looked at me in fear.

Because I finally made her understand a truth, what is life worse than death? She didn't dare to resist anymore, she didn't even dare to say anything anymore, she was completely honest.

She could only naively wait for Mr. Chen to save her. Yes, she was very naive.

Will Mr. Chen, a bastard like him, take care of her? Haha, don't be stupid. Mr. Chen only regarded her as a knife, but her knife could not kill anyone. Mr. Chen naturally threw her away. What was the use of it?

To be honest, if the nine-tailed fox hadn't told her to spare her, I really wanted to kill her. Keeping her would only become a disaster.

But Lin Yiyi alone was not enough. The nine-tailed fox also wanted a woman to serve him, so he spared her life, but in order to destroy her witchcraft power, her body had to be broken, otherwise she would still be a great threat.

It's just that there are more and more people, and ten thousand yuan is no longer enough to spend. Jiuweihu has recently learned to shop online, so he has to make more money quickly, especially Mr. Chen's several hundred million.

The most important thing is to collect ten copper coins quickly, so that I can show Feng Shui to anyone, tell fortunes, and do secretive things. With this ability, will I still be short of money?

Sometimes, Cao Cao is about to arrive. At this moment, the doorbell rings outside, and the seventh copper coin is here!

I dragged Haruko back to the room, then tied her to the foot of the bed, stuffed her mouth with a sock, and finally wrapped a circle of tape around her to make sure everything was safe.

Although Haruko had stopped bleeding, she was still seriously injured. Under such circumstances, it was impossible for her to make any more noise.

After I finished it, I opened the door. There was a woman standing outside the door. She was about twenty years old. Her face was pale, her eyes were red, and she seemed very sad.

"Excuse me, what can I do for you?" I asked the woman.

She took out a copper coin and showed it to me without saying anything.

I took the copper coin and looked at it carefully for a while, and found that there was indeed a word Su printed on it. Yes, this should be the seventh ancient copper coin.

"Come in." I invited the woman in, and then poured her a cup of hot tea. She took a sip, and her face gradually returned to rosy.

She was the first one to come and didn't speak much. Her eyes were a little dim, and she was obviously too sad.

"Excuse me, what can I do for you?"

She didn't speak, so I had to do it, otherwise it would be awkward for the two of us to just sit there.

"As long as it's a secret matter, I can help you solve it, including fortune telling, feng shui reading, and exorcism, but you have to pay for it." I added another sentence, especially the last sentence is particularly important.

Once I was bitten by a snake, I have been afraid of well ropes for ten years. When I met two old people, Lin Yiyi and Mr. Chen, I was a little frightened. If it weren't for the rule of doing things first and collecting money later, I would have wanted to collect money first.

"You...you are so young, can you really do it?" The woman looked at me doubtfully. My immature face made her look very unsure, which was completely different from those old Taoist priests or fortune tellers who were over fifty years old. .