Chapter 8 Shroud

There were several elderly bachelors in the village who were extremely wretched and their families were poor and could not afford a wife, so they extended their vicious hands to the beautiful Ah Qing.

They found an excuse to trick Ah Qing into the house, and then drugged Ah Qing. Several old beasts took turns to defile Ah Qing.

When Ah woke up, it was already too late. She laughed so hard that her heart broke. She didn't expect that she, who had sacrificed her promising future to become a teacher in the village, would suffer such an inhuman thing. She went crazy!

Later, Ah Qing kept wandering around the village like a lonely ghost. This made the gang easier, and no one called the police to arrest them all.

"Good people may not always be rewarded!" Qiangzi took out a cigarette and watched Ah Qing smoke it heavily, feeling a little melancholy.

The people here are really stupid, even the teachers do it. Without education, their children will never be able to leave the mountains.

I helped Ah clear out a hexagram, and the hexagram showed that it was the hexagram Dui, which means trapped water. This is a sign of fortune, and the ominous divination is undeniable, which means that it is difficult to recover and turn back. In other words, she will be crazy here for the rest of her life and will never be able to get out or wake up.

When Qiangzi heard this, he immediately knelt down and begged me to save Aqing. A kind-hearted person like her should not have such an end.

I shook my head and sighed: "There is no way to save her. This is her fate, and there is nothing I can do about it."

After finishing speaking, I looked at the fox demon and then at Ah Qing. Perhaps, with the help of Ah Qing's body, Qiangzi and the fox demon can achieve a marriage, and Qiangzi seems to be quite interesting to Ah Qing, otherwise He won't kneel down to me for Ah Qing.

I walked over and brought Ah Qing over. Strangely enough, Ah Qing was crazy, but when he saw me, he was extremely well-behaved and followed me without saying a word.

"Fox demon, don't you want to repay your kindness? I will put your soul into Ah Qing's body and let you marry Qiangzi. A hundred years later, you will return to the demon body. Do you agree?" I asked.

The fox demon quickly knelt down and kowtowed to me: "Yes, I am willing, thank you, master!"

After obtaining the consent of the fox demon, I immediately cast a spell, using the exorcism spell and the yellow talisman to directly knock out the fox demon's soul, and then sealed it with copper coins.

After I finished, I patted Aqing's chin, and she opened her mouth subconsciously. I immediately threw the copper coin in. She made a sound and swallowed the coin directly.

After Ah Qing swallowed the copper coins, he immediately started twitching all over, like a ghost, extremely weird, thrashing his hands and feet around, and turning his eyes white.

After a while, his body returned to normal. At this time, Ah Qing no longer looked dull and crazy, and looked just like a normal person.

"My benefactor, I...I have become a human being." Ah Qing said to Qiangzi.

Qiangzi was also a little excited. He would have a wife now. Although she was the soul of a fox, her body was that of a real person. And after washing and dressing up, I realized that this Ah Qing turned out to be a beauty. Coupled with the soul of the fox demon, his whole body was full of water and freshness, which made Qiangzi extremely happy.

I gave the fox demon a talisman and asked her to hide the fox body and seal it with the talisman to prevent any changes. After the strong son returns to heaven a hundred years later, she can return to her true body and continue practicing. But just now The fox demon can pull out the copper coin he swallowed tomorrow.

After pulling it out, plant the copper coins in the yard. If something can grow, the hadron and the fox demon will have to pray three times a day. The plants that will grow in the future can help the fox demon ward off disasters. After all, the demon takes over the human body. Inhumane and ridiculous! There may be lightning strikes. This is also a backup plan I have left for the fox demon. I am afraid that God will not agree.

But for Qiangzi and the fox demon, this is a great marriage that cannot be wasted. And Aqing will be crazy for the rest of his life, so why not lend her body?

That night, I served as a witness to the wedding of Qiangzi and Fox Demon, and drank a glass of wedding wine there. However, I didn't want to stay for a long time, for fear that someone with copper coins would come to see me, and it would be bad if I missed it.

As long as I collect ten copper coins, I can lift the ban. At that time, I can help people read fortunes and feng shui, and the poor days will be over.

Before leaving, Qiangzi only gave me the ticket money, a few salted fish and bacon, and a basket of eggs. I didn't say anything. In Qiangzi's situation, I didn't expect much generous reward. I just had it. !

I caught the night bus and went home directly. It was already early morning when I arrived at the ancient house. I lay on the bed and took out the copper coin given to me by Qiangzi, and looked at it carefully like the previous one.

Sure enough, this copper coin was the same as the previous one. In addition to the word "Su" engraved on it, there were also two other small characters. After a closer look, I found that it was to repay a favor!

Last time the font was desire, the desire of desire, and then an extremely charming woman came, and she was pretty. This time it was to repay a favor, what will happen?

At this moment, suddenly the words "repay kindness" on the copper coin emitted a terrifying scarlet light, and then kept vibrating, exactly the same as last time.

"Dong dong dong..."

Suddenly, there was another knock on the door. I stood up immediately, put the coins in my pocket and opened the door.

After opening the door, I saw an old woman standing in front of the door. She was leaning on a cane, hunched over, her skin was as wrinkled as the bark of an old tree, and she was smiling at me.

Her mouth was dark, without even a single tooth, and her smile was very strange.

This old woman looks very evil. She doesn't look like a human being or a ghost. She exudes a strange aura.

"Are you the young master of the Su family? Have you got the copper coin? Take it out and let me have a look." The old woman didn't say she wanted to go in, she just asked with a smile.

I took out the copper coins and asked if this was it?

The old woman nodded, smiled even wider, and said that was it!

My grandfather saved her family's life back then and left a great kindness. Today is the time to repay her.

After finishing speaking, the old woman took out a shroud and handed it to me carefully.

I was a little confused, saying that I am a living person, why would you give me a shroud? Shrouds are clothes worn by the dead.

The old woman laughed and said that I didn't know something. This was not an ordinary shroud. After wearing it, no matter how advanced the ghosts were, they couldn't tell whether I was alive or dead. This was a treasure that everyone in the Yin and Yang world wanted to get.

After listening to what this old woman said, I was a little skeptical. Is it really so magical?

But when I wanted to ask something else, the old woman disappeared in the blink of an eye, like a ghost.

I took the shroud back and put it away carefully. If it really has the effect that the old woman said, it would be really a treasure.

I don't know why, but when I went to bed at night, I dreamed of this dress. I put it on and was kissing a very beautiful woman.

At the critical moment, I was suddenly awakened by the doorbell. I was a little annoyed. I quickly opened the door and found that the person who came was Lin Yiyi.

Lin Yiyi's face was a little ugly. As soon as she saw me, she cursed angrily: "You, you are shameless, you... you, what on earth did you do to me?"

When she said this, she seemed to think of something, and her face suddenly turned red, as if she was a little ashamed.