Chapter 72 The Red Body Wraith

When Zhang Tianjiu saw Grandpa Wang Xue being suppressed by the formation, he immediately smiled coldly: "Haha, no matter how evil the ghost is, it is impossible for him to break the formation of Zhang Jiutian. You must die! See if I don't beat you to ashes. You will never die." Don't live beyond your reach!"

At the same time, I used the ghost curse again. This was a double ghost curse. I spent almost half of my mana. Grandpa Wang Xue's resentment was activated again. The ghost energy changed color and turned purple. Resentment soared into the sky, and all the furniture Shattered, the doors and windows instantly turned to dust, terrifying ghost thoughts swept everyone, and with a sharp ghost scream, the floor and ceiling immediately shattered, which was extremely penetrating.

The dark wind roared, like a sharp knife piercing the skin. Grandpa Wang Xue's resentment reached its peak. The terrifying purple-red ghost body exuded a terrible power. Only a bang was heard, fire splashed everywhere, the talisman exploded, and Yu Gang The Seven Yin Formation was broken, the net-like shackles disappeared instantly, and Grandpa Wang Xue was free!

When a fierce ghost comes out of its cage, it will definitely kill people. The terrifying ghost energy is like a huge wave, and the ferocious faces are twisted into a ball. It is extremely scary. Wang Tao and Wang Ting were so frightened that their legs and feet were weak. They had never seen anything like this in their lives. The evil ghost that infiltrates people is scarier than Sadako in the movie.

Faced with such a terrifying evil spirit, Zhang Jiutian counterattacked. He quickly bit off his finger and then dripped blood on the Bagua. The Bagua glowed red and combined with Zhang Jiutian's spell, the power was great.

Grandpa Wang Xue let out a loud cry, like an evil spirit coming into the world, and its terrifying ghost claws stretched towards Zhang Jiutian.

Zhang Jiutian waved Bagua and slashed at Grandpa Wang Xue, but Grandpa Wang Xue easily dodged it. There were so many ghosts that Zhang Jiutian couldn't see where he was at all. Finally, a gust of dark wind pierced Zhang Jiutian's eyes. A ghost claw suddenly appeared, strangled his neck, and slammed him to the floor.

boom......

There was a loud noise, and Zhang Jiutian seemed to fall apart. A human-shaped pit appeared on the floor. He vomited, vomited blood, and Bagua came out.

"The Lihuo shakes the universe, the gods send down my law, the heaven and the earth are endless, and the urgency is like a law!"

Although Zhang Jiutian suffered serious injuries after landing, he was still very experienced and knew that if he took a breath at this time, he would definitely die tragically at the hands of evil spirits!

He recited the incantation, and then hit Grandpa Wang Xue directly with several golden talismans.

There was a loud bang, and when the golden talisman hit the purple ghost body, countless sparks flew out. Grandpa Wang Xue was finally ejected, flying more than one meter high, and then the ghost body stuck to the wall, with its hands and feet twisted like a spider. Still lying down.

Although the golden talisman was more powerful, it still did no harm at all. The golden talisman burned into ashes and fell to the ground one after another. Grandpa Wang Xue's body became more and more resentful, but there was no harm at all. The yellow talisman burned into ashes. , fell to the ground one after another. Grandpa Wang Xue's body became more and more resentful and redder. The resentment was like smoke, rising from the top of his head. His face began to rot, which was particularly oozing. His ghost power was extremely terrifying. The wall he was lying on was corroded, and the cold wind was more than ten times stronger than before. It hurt his skin so much that it felt like being pricked by needles.

"It's over. This evil ghost is getting more and more powerful. I can't deal with it now unless my master comes out."

Zhang Jiutian's abilities have been exhausted, the yellow talisman is useless, the golden talisman is useless, the gossip is useless, the magic weapon is destroyed, facing such a terrifying evil ghost, if you don't run, you can only wait for death! He has already lost!

He is a smart man, but if he dies, it will be useless no matter how much money he makes.

"Let's go, let's go quickly."

Zhang Jiutian was still responsible. He told Wang Tao and Wang Ting to leave quickly, because he could only protect them from leaving, and could no longer kill Wang Xue's grandfather. The red-body resentful spirit was too terrifying.

The arrogance he had just now was gone, and instead he looked a bit like a deserter in embarrassment. Liuqian Tianshi was like this in front of the ghost. It looked a little funny, but you can't blame him, there was nothing wrong with what he did, who told him that he was not moral enough.

"What nonsense are you talking about? We paid you to come here just to kill ghosts. You let us escape? You also said that you are the disciple of the most powerful heavenly master, but you turned out to be a fool, and you can't deal with ghosts who have been dead for several days? I think you just want to add more money!"

But Wang Tao and Wang Ting were a bit funny. They looked at each other in confusion, and even looked at Zhang Jiutian with reproachful eyes, meaning I paid you to come back to kill ghosts, but you let us run away? So what's the point of asking you to come back?

Zhang Jiutian scolded you for being stupid. You two sleeping dragons and phoenixes are lying on the table, even gods can't save you.

Because at least half of Grandpa Wang Xue's resentment comes from Wang Tao and Wang Ting. After they leave, Grandpa Wang Xue's resentment will definitely diminish. Although it is no longer possible to destroy the ghost, at least he can save his life. But good intentions are a waste of time, Zhang Jiutian thought. Save them, but they blame themselves for their inability to do things well

"I'll give you the money back. I won't do this anymore. Whoever wants to do this job can do it!"

Zhang Jiutian couldn't stand this arrogance, so he actually refunded his money and left. However, this was also a wise choice. Staying would only cost his life. He was not afraid of damaging his reputation, because Wang Tao and Wang Ting were bound to die, and Grandpa Wang Xue had changed. He has become a completely violent ghost, and these two people will not survive, so naturally no one will say anything bad about him.

Zhang Jiutian dropped a check, then broke the window and fled without a trace, neatly and in one go.

This Heavenly Master... has a future, life is more important than money, and he has found a place for himself.

It's not that I can't beat him, it's just that I think this victim talks too much and I don't like it.

He not only saves his life, but also saves his face, otherwise he will definitely die if he stays. Such a vicious ghost is no longer within the scope of his control. The pretense at the beginning should be regarded as a fart!

"Zhang Jiutian, come back, Master Zhang, please don't leave us." Wang Tao realized the seriousness of the matter, but no matter whether he scolded or begged, it was of no use. Zhang Jiutian had already escaped and walked away. .

Wang Tao and Wang Ting had only one outcome, and that was to stay where they were and wait to die.

"Hey hey hey..."

Grandpa Wang Xue suddenly smiled sinisterly, looking at the two brothers and sisters with scarlet eyes, and actually drooled.

He wants to eat them alive. This is a bad ghost! He has no sense left.

Killing, resentment, madness!