Chapter 77 The Evil Twins

I thought I heard it wrong. Even if Mr. Chen doesn't dislike the ugly person in front of him, as long as he kills me, he will betroth Chen Ling to him.

But this man was talking about our two brothers. In other words, Mr. Chen promised to marry Chen Ling to both of them.

"Marrying you? One wife serving two husbands? Did I hear you correctly?" I frowned.

The man laughed loudly: "You heard it right, we brothers share everything, including women. The eldest lady of the Chen family has smooth skin, white skin and beauty. How could she not share such a good thing with my brother?" Share, haha, wait until we kill you, then go back and enjoy it slowly."

What a talent. After listening to his words, I don't know why, but I also want to be a brother with him.

Sure enough, the world is a big place and there are all kinds of weird things. Mr. Chen is really anxious and is willing to pay any price to kill me.

There may be another reason. He was afraid that I would do something to Chen Ling, so he would rather give it to someone else than to me even if he died.

At this time, a word suddenly came from the air, and he said faintly: "Brother, there are two women hidden in this boy's house, and they are both decent."

"Haha, why don't you kill him and take it for yourself!" The man suddenly laughed, and his laughter was very obscene.

The people who came this time didn't seem to be decent people. Although the people Mr. Chen hired before were also insidious and cunning, they at least had a moral bottom line and were normal people no matter how bad they were. But these two people... are a bit evil.

"Kill me? You can try!" I swept my eyebrows around, twisted my fingers, and immediately opened my yin and yang eyes.

There are ghosts all around here, and the wind is very sinister. There must be a lot of ghosts here. One can control demons, and the other one should be good too. I don't know how many ghosts have been attracted here.

After opening the Yin and Yang Eyes, I was shocked. The number of ghosts made me jaw-dropping. It was the first time in my life that I saw so many ghosts. This...it was like a hundred ghosts surrounding the house!

There were dense ghosts all around, including on the roof, behind the house, and on the walls. Some of them were like Sadako, with twisted limbs and crawling on the ground strangely. Some are like spiders, hanging upside down on the roof. Some were headless, some had no arms or legs, some were holding babies and grinning crookedly, some were showing their teeth and claws, looking at me and drooling.

They all looked ferocious and pale, and they looked at me with greedy eyes. They had only one purpose, and that was to eat me.

There were so many evil ghosts, no wonder there were gusts of wind and numerous ghost shadows, which suddenly confused me. The yard that was supposed to be deserted suddenly seemed to be lively.

My heart skipped a beat, oh no, I didn't expect the other one to be so strong and attract so many ghosts! If I had known earlier, I would have asked Master Nine-Tailed Fox to help.

"This kid seems to have opened his eyes. He is not incompetent. He has some abilities."

At this time, a big fat man who looked like a pig jumped out of the ghost crowd. He was a human, and he could actually hide among the ghost crowd. His strength was evident. Moreover, I almost didn't notice him, but with his appearance, I felt Not on par with the other one.

He seemed to weigh more than three hundred kilograms, like a big sandbag, and looked very much like a pig. His ears were as big as two cattail fans, and his nose was raised, almost like a pig's nose. He looked ugly.