Chapter 89 Something is fishy

The cat finally ended its pain. The whole cat's head was twisted off and thrown over, and it rushed towards me with oozing blood.

I hurriedly hid, and when I turned around, the corpse fairy was gone again. This thing is very evil.

"Master, it's on the roof of the car." Pan was so frightened that he backed away and pointed to the roof of the car.

"Shut up, didn't I tell you to keep quiet?" I cursed quickly.

But it seemed a little late. The Corpse Immortal finally saw the culprit. When Pan Jiang opened his mouth, wasn't he looking for death?

Zhizi was originally lying on the roof of the car, twisting her neck, hands and feet like Sadako, but when she saw General Pan, she pounced on him regardless of her own safety.

"Wow......"

She let out a terrifying scream, sharp and sharp. She threw Pan Pan down, then opened her bloody mouth and bit Pan Pan's neck.

"Help, Master, help!"

Pan Jiang was yelling, and his pants were already wet. Not to mention anything else, the ferocious face of the Corpse Immortal was enough to scare him to the point of paralysis. I didn't know how beautiful the Corpse Immortal was before, but she After being covered in blood by the black dog, he was completely unrecognizable and looked extremely scary.

I quickly got out from under the car and activated the Bagua Mirror. It was too late to rush over now.

"Do all the directions, use the four thoughts of Kun and Li, slay demons with freedom, exorcise evil spirits, use the Eight Diagrams as you wish, and manifest the spirit quickly."

Under the blessing of my spell, the Bagua Mirror suddenly illuminated a burst of black and white light, shining on the body of the Corpse Immortal like a car headlight.

"ah......"

The Corpse Fairy screamed, as if she had touched the sun. She quickly turned her face away and tried to raise her hands to block it.

But the light of Bagua was like acupuncture, making her whole body tingling and uneasy. She felt frightened, left Pan Jiang and ran outside quickly.

"If you want to run away, there's no way."

I took three steps at a time and chased after her. I opened a red thread with both hands and strangled her neck directly. As soon as the red thread touched her, it immediately glowed with black dog blood on it. When it took effect, the red thread died. It locked her tightly, preventing her from moving.

I spit out a Five Emperors copper coin, and the copper coin fell on her forehead, like a big mountain, suppressing her. She could no longer move, her hands were bent and held in a strange posture. , the whole body is slowly twitching, and she is already a cattle and sheep for me to slaughter. If I want to kill her, it only takes one second, and she can never be reincarnated in an instant.

"Who gave you to General Pan? Tell me!"

I shouted loudly. If she dared to disobey, I would cut off her head with a red rope and kill her instantly. The soul inside the body would be shattered with a yellow talisman, causing it to disappear into ashes. If she dared to show her face in front of me, It's so troublesome, I'm just tired of living!

There is something evil about Pan Jiang's case, because Wang Qiang, who sold him the corpse fairy, is suspicious. The real Wang Qiang has already undergone surgery and became a woman. What happened to the Wang Qiang who sold him the corpse fairy? Who is it?

This Corpse Immortal was a little awkward in speaking, and could only occasionally utter a few words, because the corpse was dead after all, and although the soul returned to the body, some organs could not be used.

"Summer vacation...summer vacation...killing...killing."

The corpse fairy kept talking and repeating it, but I didn't know what it meant at all, what about summer vacation, what about murder? I asked her who sold her to General Pan.

If her soul is still there, she will definitely know what happened, and the Corpse Immortal did not forcibly seal the soul into the corpse. It was voluntary. The soul has consciousness. Only by becoming a Corpse Immortal can she protect the people she enshrines.

"Kill...kill..."

But she was still saying those two words, and her voice was so eerie that it made me feel a little numb.

kill? What exactly does that mean? Who killed her?

But at this moment, Pan Jiang didn't know where he got the courage. He seemed to be very excited. He suddenly picked up the Bagua mirror I dropped just now and plunged it into the corpse immortal's chest, hitting the heart.

The Bagua Mirror is not sharp, but when it is pierced into Xie Mei's body, it is like a sharp long knife. The black and white light it emits directly hits the heart of the corpse immortal.

"ah......"

The corpse fairy screamed and wailed. She opened her mouth wide and exhaled a breath of black air. Then her body stopped moving. The spell on her body magically faded away and gradually disappeared. It was in Thai, and I couldn't understand any of it.

The Corpse Immortal had given up eating, and was already as motionless as a dead fish.

"Haha, dead, finally dead, we killed her, we won." Pan Jiang cheered happily. He finally killed the corpse spirit and no longer had to worry. He was so excited that even his pants were already wet. I don't even know half of it.

But there was a sudden sound, and I slapped him. He froze, and the Bagua Mirror fell away from his hand and broke the mirror.

"You...what are you doing? Why are you beating me?" Pan Jiang was confused, then covered his face and looked at me with confused eyes.

"When did I ask you to kill her? Why did you use my Bagua Mirror?" I asked. The key to the matter was not to kill the Corpse Immortal at all, but to find out the ins and outs of the whole thing. Who was Wang Qiang and why? Want to sell to Pan Jiang Corpse Immortal.

Corpse Killing Immortal, do I need him to do it? I never thought that General Pan would have the courage to kill her. The Bagua Mirror still retains my previous magic power. This guy is quite clever and actually knows how to use the Bagua Mirror to pierce the chest of the Corpse Immortal.

"Hey, Master, can you blame me? I was kind-hearted to help you, and it was successful. It's not good that she died. Master, tell me how much it costs, I will fight you now. You did a good job." Pan Jiang said and took out his mobile phone and wanted to send me money because the matter was done and it was time to settle the bill.

"Haha..." I looked at him and suddenly smiled, without asking for money.

"Master, don't scare me. Are you possessed by a ghost? Why are you smiling like this all of a sudden? It's so weird." Pan Jiang swallowed his saliva and looked at me nervously. Cold sweat began to form on his forehead.

I stared at him, but his eyes were evasive. This guy was guilty. As for what he was guilty of, I didn't know, but he was very abnormal. He must be hiding something from me.

"You killed her, right? Is there something you didn't tell me?" I didn't ask General Pan a question, but made a conclusion directly, because I knew that even if I asked him, he would definitely not say it.

I said this deliberately to arouse his fear, and then observed his expression.

"You fart, I, I didn't kill her, she was just a corpse fairy. She was already dead before she was made into a corpse fairy." Pan Jiang was really panicked, like a thief who was caught red-handed, his face changed. .

Sure enough, there is something fishy about this guy. It seems that things about the Corpse Immortal are not that simple. What he said in my house are all his one-sided words. I don't know what it is like.

But now I know that he was either hiding something from me or lying to me.

The death of the Corpse Immortal may not be that simple.