Chapter 33 The Lengyan Curse

Everyone was stunned when they saw that I could settle the matter with just one hundred thousand yuan. Xu Feng was speechless at first, and then sneered: "Brother, please don't utter arrogant words, don't say how much compensation you want, this female ghost But the people in the Republic of China were very ferocious, and if you could subdue a female ghost without hurting a single hair of Tongtong, it's basically just a fantasy!"

Xu Feng didn't believe that I had this strength, and glared at me, as if to indicate that I shouldn't ruin his good deeds. He already had the pair of dragon beads, and Cheng Yaojin, who I had killed halfway, naturally made him extremely annoyed.

"I dare say, you can do it. You don't have to worry about this. One hundred thousand yuan, do you want to do it?" I looked at Wu Sheng, and as soon as he nodded, he immediately started to exorcise the evil spirits. The female ghost was indeed fierce, but I didn't want to do it yet. Take it seriously.

"Xiaoyang, are you really good at this? This... this is a matter of life and death, so don't be brave." Wu Sheng was always dubious about me.

"Don't worry, I can take care of this ghost without damaging half of Tongtong's hair." I made an OK gesture to reassure Wu Sheng.

Compared to Xu Feng, my reward was too insignificant, so the Wu family was naturally moved.

"Master Xu, how about..." Wu Sheng looked at Xu Feng, meaning he wanted me to try it first, but he was retorting and he was too embarrassed to say it out.

Xu Feng snorted coldly and said: "Don't worry about this. I, Xu Feng, have always been fair in dealing with underworld affairs. I will never charge anyone more. If you ask for this price, it means it is worth the price. Since this brother's price is lower than mine." , then let him try it."

After finishing speaking, Xu Feng looked extremely ugly and glared at me again, but then he showed a sinister smile.

"Xiaoyang, I'll leave it to you." Wu Sheng placed all his hopes on me.

Since everyone agreed, I stopped pushing and entered the room directly, intending to conquer the female ghost. But unlike Xu Feng, I didn't need them to step back and let them watch me exorcise the evil spirits.

Also, I went in more than one person, Lin Yiyi also asked me to drag him in too.

The room was colder and windier than outside, like a morgue, and there was no light, making it extremely dim.

Lin Yiyi shivered when she came in, and then complained in fear: "Are you sick? Why did you bring me in?"

"What are you afraid of? I'm here to make sure you're fine. Besides, Tongtong is Mr. Wu's baby. Why don't you behave badly when you come in to help?" I began to seduce Lin Yiyi.

This woman only wanted to seduce the old man Wu Sheng, and she loved hearing this kind of talk now. But I didn't want her to show off, I just used her as a tool. Huh, if I don't pay the money I owe, I have to get some interest, right?

"Okay, okay, but you have to protect me." Lin Yiyi nodded in agreement when she heard the truth.

I reassured her that as long as I was here, she wouldn't dare to act recklessly. It's not like she hadn't seen my strength before.

At this moment, Tongtong suddenly turned her head and said fiercely with a pair of scarlet eyes: "Get out!"

Her voice was very high-pitched, not something a little girl could utter. She had a lot of makeup on her face, which was as white as flour, and her expression was ferocious, like an evil ghost.

"It's so scary. Is this a ghost? That handsome guy just said that there was a woman lying on top of her. Isn't that scary? But where is the woman?" Lin Yiyi hid behind me in fear, trembling, looking at They didn't dare to look at Tongtong, "What do you want me to do for you? I can't catch ghosts."