Chapter 94 Haunted House Real Estate

The man had an evil look on his face, but he was a Thai. After looking at me for a moment, he suddenly disappeared into the night.

I thought I would have a fierce battle with him in the future, but what I didn't expect was that this person never seemed to appear again. Master Nine-Tailed Fox said that a real master can know the strength of his opponent with just a brief look at each other. , then the evil monks in Thailand should be afraid of me. You can make more money, but you only have one life.

His talisman was broken after I waited for a few minutes, and he should have known it well. Moreover, this is not Thailand. When encountering a master, it is natural to avoid the edge for a while, and Pan Jiang escaped another disaster.

Without helpers, the supervisor was basically useless. I invited the ghosts of the three people he killed to scare him every night. He soon began to collapse. Within a few days, he Mentally insane people are crazy. They often wander the streets without wearing pants and defecate everywhere. When they see people wearing black clothes, they call them ghosts and run away in fear.

I also thought about summoning Meiling's ghost, but I couldn't do it. Her soul seemed to be gone. It was possible that... it had been destroyed. Corpse Immortal is a sorcery, and the soul sealed in the body may never be recovered. Redemption, or maybe she was killed by my gossip, Pan will pierce the gossip into her heart.

About three days later, people from the mental hospital came to arrest him. I don't know if it was retribution. The car had a car accident on the way. Everyone else was slightly injured. Even the supervisor died. Some people said that his body was strange and his eyes were open. His eyes were wide open, as if he had seen something terrifying, and he seemed to be frightened to death.

Those who were injured and survived said that there seemed to be a woman lying on the windshield suddenly. The woman's face was pale and ferocious, and she was particularly scary. She looked at the supervisor, and then exposed her eyes. Human smile.

It was for this reason that there was a car accident, but later investigation revealed that there was no woman at all, and the driving recorder did not capture any woman lying on the windshield.

This matter was widely spread at the time. Some people said that these medical staff were also suffering from mental illness and asked them to check their brains, but they were all normal.

Anyway, no matter what, the supervisor got the retribution he deserved. After he died, I hope he can continue to suffer in the underworld, and the great revenge of others will finally be avenged.

After the incident was over, General Pan chose to surrender under my advice. Otherwise, he would be the next supervisor. Every wrongdoer has his debtor, and no one can escape. Moreover, he is not as ruthless and insidious as his supervisor, and he is often attacked. Conscience condemned him, so he finally chose to surrender.

He left me 30,000 yuan, and then went to the police station. He seemed to be sentenced to ten years. I forgot the details, but if he behaves well, he should be released early. At his age, he can still be released. .

Pan will be the only one alive. I don't know if it's luck or destiny, but I got another copper coin, which is really gratifying and the matter is solved perfectly.

The damned people are all dead, and General Pan has been redeemed, but without my coercion, he probably wouldn't have surrendered so neatly.

As for the last question, that is about the real and fake Wang Qiang.

In fact, there is no real or fake Wang Qiang at all. The Wang Qiang who sold Pan Jiang Shixian was actually a monk who lowered his head.

Because later I went back and checked. In fact, the biggest effect of Fu Jiang is to cause hallucinations and disturb other people's minds. I guess the so-called eminent monk in Thailand just didn't want to reveal his identity. After investigation, he wanted to use the identity of Pan Jiang's brother Wang Qiang who went abroad. So he used the talisman to confuse General Pan and cause him to hallucinate, so General Pan thought that the monk was Wang Qiang.

As luck would have it, Wang Qiang returned to China for a while and had surgery to become a woman, so there was a story about the real and fake Wang Qiang.

This eminent monk seemed to have never wanted to expose his identity, and even to avoid trouble, he did not kill anyone himself. Later, he probably got too anxious and jumped over the wall, so he used Fujiang.

When you see him using the talisman to surrender, I can see it right away. This method is so obvious that people in the inner sect can tell it at a glance. It is very dangerous for him, so he kills people and kills people. If he can do it without exposing himself, he will not expose himself. , in the end, if we hadn't made the supervisor so anxious, he probably wouldn't have shown up.

After doing this dirty thing, I received another 30,000 yuan, but with 300 million yuan, I no longer have any feelings about money, and the first thing that worries me when I get up every day is how to spend the money?

But before I could figure it out, I was taken out by the nine-tailed fox master on the second night. I suddenly felt a little flustered, and I always felt that I had lost my 300 million.

My hunch was correct. Jiuweihu really wanted to help me spend the 300 million. She wanted me to buy a house and buy out all the buildings in the entire community.

This is not the most terrible thing. The most terrible thing is that this building area is actually a haunted house area!

There was a fatality in this building before it was even built, nine people died, and then construction was stopped.

It stopped for about more than a year, but the real estate boss was really awesome. It seemed that he bribed people with money and started working again.

But evil things happened again. After the building was built, another murder occurred, and nine people died. So the building became a haunted house, and not even one unit could be sold. The real estate businessman could only admit that he was unlucky and let these people The real estate is in ruins because no one will buy it.

Later, I heard that an expert came and dug out nine coffins in the parking lot, but he did not take away the coffins. He buried the nine coffins in nine locations in the community, forming a formation called Nine Stars. Lianzhu.

The earth in this community is so fierce that there is no problem with Feng Shui, because when the real estate project just started, the developer must have had someone look at Feng Shui, but this Feng Shui master was almost right. There is no problem with Feng Shui, but there is a problem with the land.

I heard that this place was a place of execution in ancient times. Too many people died, which created a lingering evil spirit, which directly affected Feng Shui, so it was so fierce.

Some Feng Shui is there, you can see it, you can touch it, and you can fully master it with a little practice, but some Feng Shui is invisible, which tests the Feng Shui master's skills.

But with coffins buried around the community, who would dare to live there? And they just happened to dig out nine coffins, and nine people died each time. Is this evil? The house was bought with real money. Who is so stupid as to buy a haunted house?

Some people also said that there was something sealed underground in this community and that the nine coffins were used to seal it. The master was afraid of scaring everyone, so he didn't dare to say it and just found some excuse to pass it by.

No matter what is true or false, if you ask me to spend 300 million to buy a haunted house, will the nine-tailed fox go crazy?

Why can't I invest 300 million, but I have to invest in a haunted house? It's not possible to buy one unit. You have to buy the entire property. Are you a tiger?

But at this time, Master Nine-Tailed Fox said slowly: "The expert who dug out nine coffins is your grandfather!"