Chapter 63 Breaking the Illusion

The housekeeper fell, Haruko's disdainful words rang in my ears, the surroundings were filled with blood, ghosts roared, and hallucinations followed me like a shadow, constantly appearing in front of my eyes.

In Haruko's eyes, I am already a dead person. If I can't break this formation, there is no way I can win her.

But I don't panic at all, because I already have a way to break the formation. This kind of evil magic formation can be broken directly with pure virgin blood. With my magic power and spells, it will be even more powerful.

Where is the virgin? Haha, isn't there one next to me?

I counted with my fingers and found that Chen Han, who I had restrained, was still in perfect condition, an out-and-out little virgin.

This is quite rare. Many women have been gone for a long time. They can't wait until they are eighteen years old. The times are becoming more and more open. Today is different from the past. Moreover, Chen Han lives in a place like Japan. It is really rare for Chen Han to be able to preserve his perfect body. .

My hallucinations have become more and more serious. The evil spirit of the formation continues to erode my body. Even Chen Han looks like an evil ghost. She has disheveled hair, fangs and claws. She keeps waving her hands and yelling at me: "I want to kill." I'll kill you, kill you..."

I gritted my teeth and recited the Calming Mantra silently in my mind, which could provide some relief. This formation uses the yin power of the moonlight, and its power is extremely terrifying. It is difficult to resist the yin and yang power of nature by myself, otherwise I would have broken it long ago. Formation.

Although Chen Han looked like a ghost, I knew that this was all an illusion. With a little force of my fingers, my fingernails dug directly into the skin of her neck. Suddenly a lot of blood seeped out and stained my hands. .

I hit her on the neck with my hand. She rolled her eyes and fainted immediately.

I smeared the blood on my eyes, using virgin blood to open the vaginal eyes, which can break the illusion. I also smeared some blood on the yellow talisman to facilitate the practice.

"Wind, fire, thunder and lightning, Qianjun borrows magic, Yin and Yang destroy evil spirits, Qiankun controls the heaven and earth."

The yellow talisman suddenly turned into a fire snake, swallowing up all the surrounding illusions. I opened my Yin and Yang eyes, and everything in the world returned to normal. The ghosts and evil illusions just disappeared in an instant, and there were muffled sounds from four directions. All those spells exploded, and a smell of burning and stench was heard. The so-called four spell formations were broken by Chen Han and my magic power, and had no effect at all.

Of course, this is thanks to the butler's body. Without the little time he delayed, I might have died.

This Japanese witch is so powerful, this formation almost killed me.

Haruko's proud expression suddenly turned gloomy. She looked at me with a shocked expression and said in disbelief: "What? You actually broke my four-magic magic array? Impossible!"

"Huh, what's impossible? It's my turn now, bitch." I snorted coldly. The surroundings had returned to calm, and nothing could trap me.

I twisted the talisman between my fingers and made a pop sound. The talisman lit up an open fire and chanted the spell. As the power of the talisman was generated, suddenly the butler's head that had just fallen to the ground flew up into the air and sneaked up from behind Haruko, biting her hard. on her neck.

Haruko thought the housekeeper's body was dead, but she didn't expect that I could still control his head. She was not prepared at all and was caught off guard and bitten in the neck.