Chapter 74 Spirit Infant Blood Jade

The sixth copper coin, the one given by Lin Xiang, has not "revealed" for a long time, and he did not expect it to come at this moment.

I didn't feel sleepy at all, because after sleeping for a few hours, the previous fatigue had already disappeared. I took the copper coins and hurriedly opened the door.

I was a little surprised by the person who appeared in front of the door. She was a middle-aged woman pushing a stroller. She was a little pale and wore a black headscarf. She was dressed strangely, just like a mourner.

In fact, there is nothing strange about this. It can only be said that the woman is a little abnormal. What is leaking is the thing on the stroller.

Why do you say it is a toy? Because it's not a baby at all, but a cat.

It was a black cat. It was wearing baby clothes and a black hat. There was nothing unusual about it. People in this era kept pets as if they were humans. Nowadays, people's clothes are becoming more and more time-travelling. It's missing, but the animals are wearing clothes.

The weird thing is that this cat actually has a human face, which is particularly scary. It has a pacifier in its mouth and can even talk.

"Where are the copper coins? Let me take a look." The cat said faintly. Its voice was like a baby's. It was creepy and scary. It would also stretch out its paw and ask me for copper coins.

It was so late at night that it was creepy to watch. It sucked the pacifier, and then stared at me. Its face had no expression, but it looked very scary.

When I was a child, I was most afraid of cats. Their meowing sounds were just like the voices of children, very weird and harsh. Moreover, black cats attract evil spirits. If they step on a corpse with a coffin, the corpse will transform into a corpse. These rural people all know this, especially the older generation.

Looking at this kind of scary cat baby, especially its human face, my whole body became terrified. I wasn't afraid, but I just couldn't help but feel goosebumps and chills on my back.

On the contrary, the woman pushing the stroller did not speak. She just smiled at me, with big yellow teeth and a very wide grin, which was quite weird.

"Let me take a look at the copper coins." Cat Baby said again, bringing me back to reality from my thoughts.

"Oh, oh..." I nodded numbly and quickly took out the copper coins and showed them to it.

Mao Ying nodded: "That's it. I asked your grandpa to give you something."

After finishing speaking, Maoying took out a human-shaped blood jade from somewhere in the stroller and gave it to me.

This piece of jade is not white or green, but scarlet. It is in the shape of a baby, the same size as a normal jade pendant. There seems to be something inside the jade, but if you look closely, the thing disappears instantly, as if it is a Shadow, the shadow of a child.

"What's the origin of this jade?" I asked in passing after taking it.

Mao Ying took a sip of the pacifier, and then replied with a milky voice: "This is the Spirit Infant Blood Jade. It can help you block a disaster and save your life, but it can only be done once, and then it will shatter on its own."

Then I understand what it said. There is a devil inside this jade. When I am in danger, it can help me block a disaster.

But there are also categories of imps. Spirit babies are children who died normally and are mainly good. But for those who raise imps, most of the imps they raise died abnormally. It cannot be said that they are born evil, but they cannot be raised. If it's good, it will turn into a fierce ghost and then devour the master.

Spirit babies are different. They don't need to be raised. When you have time, you can offer him incense sticks or burn paper money. As long as you are sincere, he will bless you. However, there are too few babies that die normally. Basically, children He died in an accident. It is basically difficult to raise a spiritual baby, even if you have money.

But there are really very few people who put spiritual babies into jade, and they are still blood jade.

There is also a saying about jade, good jade nourishes people, evil jade means people nourish jade, because when evil jade is worn on a person, it will absorb the person's essence, making itself whiter, flawless and transparent, and the evil nature will become more and more beautiful. The heavier, and what about people? Otherwise, they will die suddenly or have a short life.

Good jade is different. It can not only improve people's luck, but also ward off disasters. Jade can truly nourish people.

So when buying jade, you must be careful. Buying the wrong jade may harm your life. Especially don't believe what the merchants say. Some unscrupulous businessmen are not human at all. They will say anything for profit. It is best for everyone to buy jade. You should know the business yourself or find someone who knows the business to guide you, because the jade industry is too deep. It doesn't matter if you lose money, but it is not worthwhile if you lose your life.

The least jade on the market now is blood jade, which is also the most evil and expensive jade. The so-called blood jade means that the color is the same as blood. This color alone shows that blood jade is not simple.

Generally speaking, if your horoscope is not strong, don't wear blood jade randomly. I heard about this before. A wealthy man bought a piece of blood jade and wore it. But after three years, he lost almost fifty pounds. , already skin and bones, extremely lethargic, lacking energy and energy, looking more kidney-deficient than kidney-deficient, as if he could die at any time, and he is extremely unlucky, unable to accomplish anything, and his wife even ran away with him. .

Later, I found an expert to calculate it and immediately figured out that there was something wrong with the blood jade he was wearing. The rich man's horoscope was not strong enough. Wearing this thing was looking for death.

But blood jade cannot be thrown away casually. It is easy to get jade but difficult to get rid of it.

The master said that if you wear the blood jade for three years, you should take it off and worship it for three years before throwing it away.

Later, the rich man did as he was told. Since then, he gradually recovered his body and health, never had any accidents again, and his life became normal.

Although the blood jade is evil, I should be fine because I invited the spirit infant into the jade. As time goes by, the spirit infant becomes the jade soul. The spirit infant is good, so I am not afraid of the jade causing evil. It is worthy of being left behind by my grandfather. , the arrangements are clear.

Not only does it not cause evil, the effect of this jade is also awesome. It may be said that it has no sense of preventing disasters and calamities, and I think it is just like that. It is okay, but it is not that awesome.

But let me put it another way and you should understand. After wearing this jade, I have two lives. This jade can help me die once!