Chapter 53 Mr. Chen's Wail

The night is as cool as water, and the moonlight shines on the villa area of ​​the rich. The villas on each floor are of different heights, with good garden views and a pretty good environment. It is indeed a place where rich people live.

I quickly found Mr. Chen's residence. His villa has three floors.

I brought the butler's body here, and then started to cast a spell to control the corpse. After a while, the butler's body seemed to be alive. Although the body was stiff, it could barely move, but it looked weird. The rotten eyes were like a dead fish. , motionless, his body exuded the smell of corpses, and there were bugs crawling on his face. It was so late at night, just looking at him would probably frighten him to death.

"Xuan Zong of Heaven and Earth, the corpse is carried by the spirit, but my heart controls the darkness, and I am as anxious as the law."

I recited the incantation, then drew three talismans with my fingers in front of the butler's face, and immediately shouted: "Go!"

The housekeeper immediately started to walk towards the villa like a ghost. He jumped very high and climbed up to the window. Then his face was strangely pressed against the glass. His horrifying and corrupt face was enough to impress Mr. Chen. surprise.

Mr. Chen didn't notice it at first, but about two minutes later, he felt something strange moving on the window, as if something was lying on it and looking at him with strange eyes.

"Hehe..." Suddenly, the corpse let out a weird laugh, which passed through the glass and frightened both of them.

There was a bang, the corpse was causing trouble, and suddenly the lights in the house came on.

At this time, the two of them could finally clearly see something lying on the glass.

Mr. Chen recognized it at a glance. It was the housekeeper, but the housekeeper had died long ago, and his body was buried in the public toilet. How could he still show up...

Could this be... a ghost...

"Ghost, ghost!" Mr. Chen was so frightened that his scalp was numb and he roared. He was so frightened that he crawled under the bed.

The woman was so frightened that she panicked and fell under the bed. She didn't even remember to put on her clothes. She just ran for her life. After a while, she stumbled out of the room without a trace, without even looking at Mr. Chen.

Husband and wife were originally birds of the same forest, and they would fly apart when disaster struck. What's more, she and Mr. Lin were not husband and wife, it was just a casual relationship, a transaction. She was greedy for Mr. Chen's money, and Mr. Chen was greedy for her body, that's all.

There were two people in the room. After the woman left, Mr. Chen became even more frightened. He was as frightened as a dog and hid under the bed and shivered.

Finally, he plucked up the courage and reached out to fumble for his cell phone on the bedside.

"Blind man, answer the phone! Answer quickly, there is something wrong, come and save me." Mr. Chen wanted to call the blind man and kept dialing the number, but it was no use. He could never dial the number, and he would never call the number again. Can't get through.

Haha, because the blind man is dead, it is okay for him to move the grave and do some feng shui, but if he wants to deal with me, it is far from good, and he will only lose his life.

At this time, the corpse was under my control, smashing through the glass and breaking in.

"You, don't come here, go away, ah..." Mr. Chen was so frightened that he screamed crazily, because it was not safe to hide under the bed.