Chapter 87 Claiming Life

General Pan found a sunny day at noon, because at that time the yang energy was at its strongest, he used a car to transport the corpse immortal to the barren mountains, and then planned to burn it and bury it. At most, he would build a tomb and dig a monument. It's worthy of her.

While there was no one around, General Pan carried the Corpse Immortal to the foot of the hidden mountain. He knelt down and worshiped the Corpse Immortal. He also confessed that he had no choice but to send the Corpse Immortal away because he was too scared. Go and ask the Corpse Immortal not to blame him.

But after he finished speaking, he stood up and looked up, and suddenly he saw the Corpse Immortal staring at him with extremely resentful eyes, as if he wanted to kill General Pan.

At this point, General Pan had no choice but to burn her. General Pan picked up a lot of dry firewood, then surrounded the corpse fairy. He took out a lighter and prepared to light it and burn it. Corpse fairy.

But the lighter couldn't be lit, and he tried it many times with no success, which made him sweat profusely and make him extremely nervous. Even though it was noon in the bright sun, he still broke out in a cold sweat, facing the corpse fairy. It was so scary that Pan Jiang felt his scalp numb just by looking at her.

Pan Jiang continued to light the lighter, but it still couldn't light up. He thought it was a problem with the lighter, but in the end he suddenly realized that it was not a problem with the lighter, but... it seemed like someone had been blowing air behind him.

Pan tightened his throat and straightened his whole body. His back felt cold and his heart was beating hard.

He didn't dare to look back, so he could only look forward. He wanted to see if the Corpse Immortal was still there, and it would be obvious if there was anything behind him.

It doesn't matter if you don't look at it, but when you look at it, you can see that there is no corpse fairy in the firewood pile. Only the firewood is still there, and the corpse fairy has disappeared, so the person who has been blowing behind him just now is...

General Pan thought of the word "ghost blows out the lamp", and suddenly the hairs on his body started to tremble. Most of the people behind him were corpse immortals.

Pan wanted to run away. He was no longer interested in what was behind him, but it seemed that it was too late. Suddenly, a pair of cold hands grabbed his neck from behind. With a cry of "Wow", a terrifying aura swept through his body instantly. General Pan groaned and shouted, "No, the Corpse Immortal is going to kill him!"

The cold hands were like ruthless chains, squeezing Pan Jiang's neck fiercely. He resisted desperately, but these hands seemed to be extremely powerful, and it was difficult for Pan Jiang, who was about to suffocate, to break free.

But Pan Jiang didn't want to die. Under the huge desire to survive, he suddenly had an idea, fell back, and then hit the back of his head hard. He almost exhausted all his strength.

There was only a bang, and he seemed to have hit a rock, and blood flowed directly from the back of his head. The others were also in a mess, but this move was very effective. He succeeded. His body behind him seemed unstable and he fell down. Roll down the mountain with Pan Jiang.

But during the fall, Pan Jiang didn't see anything. He grabbed a tree and stabilized his body to prevent himself from falling further, but he clearly remembered that he had rolled down with the things behind him just now, but There was nothing but him falling down the mountain alone, which was very strange.

If there was nothing behind him, then who pinched him? Where did the corpse fairy go again?

Pan Jiang couldn't figure it out. He was so scared that he rushed down the mountain, started the car and went home.