Chapter 56 Spending a lot of money to find a son

Chongzi asks for a son? Of course you know, it's nothing more than a pretty wife or a rich woman who wants to find a strong adult man to fulfill her dream of being a mother because her husband suffers from infertility or is in poor health. After that, she will pay a lot of money Reward, from now on the two will not owe each other.

If you have any brains, you will know that this is obviously a scam. Will such a good thing happen to you?

Beautiful wife, lots of money, no responsibility? Isn't it so good to have a pie in the world?

Scams like this, where people pay a lot of money to get a child, have actually appeared a long time ago. From the small advertisements posted in the streets to the phone scams, they are all the same routine. If you really want to borrow a child, why don't you ask Lao Wang to find you? What a beautiful thought!

Even if it is infertility, it is impossible for any husband to tolerate his wife having a child with someone else, and to take it back and raise it by himself. Do you think he is stupid when he puts such a cuckold on his head? I'll give you a huge reward. You can have everything in your dream, just don't think too much.

"Brother, you are not... being deceived, are you? You should contact the police about this matter!" I said hurriedly. When he mentioned that he wanted to pay a lot of money for a child, I immediately realized that this guy must be a lard fool. Eyes, have been deceived.

In addition, I think he has such a lustful look that he should be particularly easy to fall into the beauty trap. As long as he has desire, he will give the scammer an opportunity.

"No, I... am... it's true." The man lowered his voice and said quietly to me.

Now I'm confused. Is there really such a thing as spending a lot of money to have a child?

Then you are lucky if you meet me, what are you looking for me for? A bumper harvest of beauty, money, and no need to take responsibility. The children are being raised for free. It's such a great joy. Now we should hide at home and have fun, right?

But when I looked at him, he didn't look like he was happy, but rather sad. When he talked about this, his face was extremely ugly, and there was fear in his eyes.

"Let me tell you this slowly. Although it is true, it is very evil." After the man finished speaking, he took a sip of tea and told me the whole story.

His name is Lin Xiang, he is an idle pretty boy, he doesn't have much ability, he just relies on pleasing women to make a living. He has been with many rich women and has also been a "young master".

Young Master is a jargon term, but it's actually a duck sold for sale. It's called this in the south.

But being a young master is not easy. There are many people to serve, and most of them are short, fat, and ugly. Men are all visual creatures. Old, ugly, and fat women tend to vomit if they serve too many. Lin Xiang almost died after working for a year. It was useless and I quickly resigned and stayed away from that circle.

For people like him, no matter how much money they make, they can't spend enough. Not long after he resigned, his pockets were empty again, so he met several rich women through introductions.

The rich woman spent a lot of money, and Lin Xiang made a lot of money by moving among several rich women.

But the good times didn't last long. It didn't take long for the husband of one of the rich women to discover Lin Xiang's existence, and he was a ruthless character. He ordered people to beat Lin Xiang until he was hospitalized for three months, and he almost didn't recover.

Lin Xiang was a little scared. He was lucky this time. If he was unlucky next time, his life would have to be dealt with. Eat soft rice and eat soft rice. Don't eat until your life is in danger. It's not worth it, so Lin Xiang doesn't want to be a rich woman. Dare to mess around.