Chapter 86 Becoming a woman

Although the corpse fairy is scary, after feeding it with raw blood, it started to work again. After an official investigation, it was found that someone else had switched the courier and deliberately framed Pan Jiang. The lawsuit was withdrawn and Pan Jiang restored his reputation. Live broadcast The time was also saved.

But Pan Jiang is not happy at all. The power of this corpse fairy is too terrifying, as if it can control everything. She wants Pan Jiang to live, and she wants Pan to die, so he will die without a complete corpse!

At this time, Pan Jiang remembered what Wang Qiang had told him before leaving, not to be too greedy, otherwise he would be led by her. Now Pan Jiang felt as if his whole body was controlled by the Corpse Immortal. He could no longer live without the Corpse Immortal. .

What troubles Pan Jiang the most is that the corpse fairy's "appetite" is getting bigger and bigger. She is no longer satisfied with things like incense and paper money. She wants blood and meat, and the amount is getting more and more each time. What's even more terrifying, Pan always felt that when he was giving offerings to the corpse immortal, the corpse immortal was looking at him and drooling. The feeling was very real and creepy.

Pan Jiang was always afraid that the Corpse Immortal would eat him, and he often had nightmares at night. And he didn't know why, but he always felt like something was coming to lift his quilt in the middle of the night, and blowing into his ears, but every time he woke up he would I can't see anything nearby, but it doesn't feel like a dream. It's very weird. It was like this before, but recently this feeling is even worse and more real.

Pan Jiang became more and more frightened, and finally he decided that he wanted to abandon this corpse fairy. He didn't want to raise it anymore. No matter how much money he made, it was useless. Life was still important, but he didn't dare to throw it away directly, because Wang Qiang said, if you raise it, It must be served for life and cannot be thrown away casually.

But Pan will know that Wang Qiang must have a way. As long as he finds Wang Qiang, he may be able to solve the corpse immortal.

At the weekend, Pan Jiang began to return to the village to inquire about Wang Qiang's phone number, and also went to Wang Qiang's home.

Just when we arrived at the gate of Wang Qiang's yard, a beautiful woman suddenly walked out of it. This beautiful woman was very tall, almost as tall as Pan Jiang, who was 1.8 meters tall. However, her bones were a bit big and she looked very strong, but she still looked good. , the makeup is also very heavy, wearing a small skirt, with a curvy figure, she can be considered a slim beauty.

Pan Jiang was a little surprised. Why did this beauty look so familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen it before. Pan Jiang could only freeze and thought carefully about the beauty's appearance, but no matter how many times he looked through his memories, he always thought about it. Who is the beautiful woman in front of me?

"Hey, Old Pan, why are you here? Long time no see." The beauty suddenly recognized Pan Jiang, and then greeted her warmly. They really knew each other, but Pan Jiang still can't remember who she is.

Pan Jiang must have a deep memory of such a beauty, there is no reason why he should forget her.

"you know me?"

Pan Jiang smiled awkwardly, facing the warm greetings of the beautiful woman, but he still couldn't remember anyone else coming.

The beauty suddenly burst into laughter: "Of course I know you. When I was a kid, we wore the same pants as you and even went swimming in the river!"

General Pan was stunned. How could this be possible? He had never played with a girl like this before. Did this beauty recognize the wrong person?

If there really was such a girl who grew up playing with her, it would be impossible for Pan Jiang to forget it. Even if a girl turned eighteen, Pan would probably recognize her.