Chapter 92 Someone wants to kill you

After Pan Jiang fed the corpse fairy raw blood and white meat, she began to become more and more evil. As mentioned before, she seemed to want to eat Pan Jiang too. Pan Jiang also went to Wang Qiang to solve the problem, but Wang Qiang turned into The woman also said that she had never seen him before, and what happened next was actually the same as Pan Jiang said.

In fact, General Pan can understand the evil corpse fairy. After all, Mei Ling herself died a tragic death and was about to become a zombie.

But Pan Jiang really couldn't understand Wang Qiang's matter. He clearly saw Wang Qiang that day and went to dig up corpses with him. He also made the Corpse Immortal and delivered it to him personally. Why did he turn around and turn into a woman? I have never met General Pan, and the Corpse Immortal was not sent by him.

Pan Jiang was really puzzled. He even wondered if he had been dreaming all along and had been possessed from the beginning. Sometimes he even felt that everything he got now was fake and all hallucinations!

But even though it was an illusion, he couldn't give up everything he had now, and he didn't want to die, so he wanted to destroy the Corpse Immortal.

But he didn't succeed. Instead, he almost died at the hands of the Corpse Immortal several times. He found many magic sticks, but none of them were useful. The Corpse Immortal scared them all away until he came in front of me.

After listening to General Pan's words, I suddenly slapped him in the face. The slap was a bit hard and made the corners of his mouth bleed. I think his head was buzzing.

He was stunned, covered his face and looked up at me, but he saw my anger, which made him swallow his saliva and tremble.

"You...why are you hitting me?" Pan Jiang asked hesitantly. He was afraid of talking to me, for fear that I would do something to him.

"Why are I beating you? Are you a human? You didn't call the police and let the bad guys be brought to justice, but you still use her body to make a corpse fairy? Are you a human?" I yelled angrily. Although the person was not killed by General Pan, He also has certain responsibilities, and it is even more unforgivable to use Meiling's body as a corpse fairy.

The Corpse Immortal is definitely a witchcraft. It is a witchcraft that deliberately uses people's desires as bait. It can amplify people's desires infinitely, and then slowly lead them to a dead end.

Pan Jiang finally woke up quickly enough, otherwise he would definitely be eaten by the Corpse Immortal later. In fact, he didn't know that the Corpse Immortal's appetite grew according to Pan Jiang's desire.

The greater Pan Jiang's desire, the greater the "appetite" of the Corpse Immortal. The more Pan Jiang wants, the more the Corpse Immortal needs, from the incense, paper money, tributes at the beginning, to the raw blood and white meat later.

Human desires are endless. In the end, Pan will be swallowed up by his own desires and then completely eaten by the Corpse Immortal.

It would be fine if General Pan died, he deserved it, but this kind of evil magic forcibly binds the soul and the corpse together. The soul cannot be redeemed and can only harm people infinitely. The more people it harms, the deeper the sin. In the end He will never be able to reincarnate, which is worse than a lonely ghost.

But Meiling was killed, what was her fault? Why should I suffer this torture?

"I'm sorry, I... I was really desperate at that time, I really had no choice, I... I'm sorry." Pan Jiang began to confess, and then slapped himself, as if to prove his repentance, to prove I was really wrong.

But at this time, I suddenly grabbed his hand and stopped him from fanning himself. Then I leaned in front of him and said quietly: "If you really knew that you were wrong, you wouldn't have told the story just now because you were afraid of the corpse fairy." , and kill the corpse immortal."

Haha, General Pan kept saying that he was wrong, that he felt guilty, and that he wanted to repent, but when the Corpse Fairy wanted to reveal his secret, he silenced the Corpse Fairy because he was afraid of exposing himself!

If I hadn't reacted and pressed hard, would he have confessed honestly? He won't. The Corpse Immortal is dead and he is no longer a threat. He will just take the money and live a good life with peace of mind.

If the Corpse Immortal hadn't died, I might have been able to save her for a while, but General Pan didn't let her go, which added another sin.

He didn't kill Meiling, but he destroyed the Corpse Immortal with his own hands!

Pan was wilting. He lowered his head and stopped arguing, because I was right. He was speechless. Don't pretend to be a repentant good person in front of me. His acting skills are too bad, and I am not a fool. .

"I'll give you a chance to make up for your mistakes, do you want to?" I said suddenly.

Pan Jiang suddenly raised his head, wondering what I meant.

"How can I make up for it?"

I looked at Meiling's body, and then let out a long sigh: "Justice must be served, and evildoers will eventually be punished. It's up to you to redress Meiling's grievances, deal with the supervisor, and send him to prison, so that Meiling will die." You have to close your eyes."

"Deal with the supervisor? Doesn't that mean I have to go to jail too? No, no, absolutely not!" General Pan was scared and shook his head crazily. He was so rich now and finally had everything. He was unwilling to go to jail even to death. cell.

Besides, a long time had passed since the incident, and all the evidence had been destroyed. Even if Pan went to the police station to tell everything, he might not be able to send the supervisor to jail.

"Haha, you are such a fool. If you don't mess with him, he will mess with you. You still want to live and enjoy these wealth, you are such a pig-headed person." I suddenly laughed.

Pan Jiang was confused. He didn't know what I was talking about. The incident with Meiling had already passed. He had not had any contact or entanglement with his supervisor in these years. Why did the supervisor come to mess with him?

I slapped him again, trying to make him wake up. Did Wang Qiang, the one who sent him the corpse fairy, really think he wanted to help him and make him rich?

Even a fool can see that Wang Qiang just wants to kill him. Raising the corpse fairy is a path of no return, and the final outcome will be a tragic death!

Wang Qiang was a fake. It was obvious that someone wanted to kill him, but they just used a rather evil method. This way, there would be no trouble in killing him, and there would be no fear of police investigation.

So who wants to kill General Pan? Do you still need to ask? With Pan Jiang's appearance, he probably doesn't have much ability to offend others. There should be only one person who wants to kill him and silence him, which is the murderer of Meiling back then, the supervisor of the factory.

Pan Jiang knew about Meiling's killing, but the supervisor was probably worried and thought about it, so he found someone to kill Pan Jiang.

The main trigger was Pan Jiang's resignation. He was already beyond the control of his supervisor. What if Pan Jiang rose up one day and revealed the matter? Therefore, Pan will have to die.

If General Pan had told me the truth earlier, I would have guessed it a long time ago. Now when he says it, I can analyze it with my toes. It is so simple. This murderous plot is not worth mentioning in my eyes.

"If you want to survive, you must get the murderous supervisor and avenge Meiling. Otherwise, you will definitely die!"

I said slowly to General Pan, then looked at Meiling's body and clenched my fists.

A young girl in her prime had a bright future, but she encountered a beast. It was really God's unkindness.

Now that you have met me, it is fate. I will avenge this grudge for you!