Chapter 32 Priceless Rewards

The woman Xu Feng mentioned is invisible to us, so it is obvious that she is not a human being, but a ghost!

Everyone broke out in a cold sweat and looked at Tongtong in horror. Wu Sheng's family was frightened and anxious to be haunted by evil spirits at such a young age.

Wu Sheng, in particular, felt extremely guilty. He had killed his granddaughter just because he bought a pair of embroidered shoes, and he could not absolve himself of the blame.

"Master Xu, please save my granddaughter." Wu Sheng begged quickly.

At this time, Xu Feng sighed and looked a little embarrassed: "This female ghost is from the Republic of China period and has a lot of resentment. If I were to fight her alone, I would be honest. But now that Tongtong is possessed by her, I If we surrender, the female ghost will definitely hurt Tongtong, and the matter will be extremely difficult."

"But...if we don't help Tongtong exorcise the evil spirits in time, she may not be able to survive for a few days at such a young age." Xu Feng added.

Xu Feng's words shocked and frightened Wu Sheng's family. Wu Bo almost knelt down in front of Xu Feng, begging Xu Feng to save his daughter at any price.

"Well, it doesn't matter. Our Xu family has a good relationship with your Wu family. Even if I lose a few years of my life today, I still have to save my little girl." Xu Feng sighed and said, as if he would risk everything for the sake of friendship with the Wu family. .

"Thank you, thank you so much, Master Xu." The Wu family is grateful and grateful. After all, life span loss can be a big or small thing.

At this time, the man who looked like a weasel next to Xu Feng spoke. He was about forty years old. Xu Feng seemed to call him Master.

"My young master is like this, don't you, the Wu family, express your feelings?" The master raised his eyebrows, which means you understand.

Of course the people in the Wu family understand. They are not children anymore. Wu Sheng already feels guilty. At this time, as long as Xu Feng can rescue Tongtong, he will give him anything he wants.

"I can give you whatever you want, do you want money or antiques?" Wu Sheng asked generously. Everyone has lost their lifespan, and the Wu family is not short of these things, so they have to express their gratitude no matter what.

Xu Feng did not speak, but gave the master a look. The master immediately understood, and then said with a smile: "I heard that the Wu family has a pair of excellent dragon beads, why not..."

Wu Sheng was stunned at this time. His son and daughter-in-law also had the same expression, as if... they were not too willing.

"What? No?" Master asked again.

Wu Bo touched his nose at this time and felt a little embarrassed: "Yes, yes, but this is my father's treasure. It is priceless. Even if it is worth billions, it may not be possible to buy it. You are too outrageous... "

It was only later that I found out what the pair of dragon beads my master was talking about were two excellent luminous pearls. I heard they were as big as fists. At night, they could illuminate a field of light, just like a light bulb. Moreover, no matter the color or other aspects, it was bright. It is top-notch. There is no third one in the world. There are rumors that this is not a luminous pearl, but a dragon's eye. It is very expensive. There is no price on the market. The price of several billion is already low.

These two luminous pearls were given to Concubine Yang by Emperor Xuanzong of the Tang Dynasty. Later they were handed over to Shen Wansan, the richest man in the Ming Dynasty. Finally, they were collected by Wu Sheng. They have always been regarded as treasures. A foreigner offered two billion US dollars to buy them. Wu Shengdu resolutely did not sell it. He was not short of money, and how could such a thing fall into the hands of foreigners.

Xu Feng was good, he actually asked for this directly. No wonder he looked down on the Chen family. The Wu family's sheep was indeed fatter than the Chen family's, and it had much more meat when slaughtered.

"Mr. Wu, as you said just now, you can give me anything you want. You are a highly respected man, so you shouldn't keep your word, right? Besides, our young master has already lost his life. Life is priceless, and so is your granddaughter. Could it be that Isn't it better than two dragon balls?" The master started moral kidnapping, and also caught the weakness of Mr. Wu Sheng. This man is really treacherous, and he comes from his heart. No wonder he looks like a weasel.

"This... this, this is not possible. This is my father's favorite. If you want anything else, we can give it to you." Seeing that Mr. Wu Sheng was silent, Wu Bo quickly refused with some embarrassment. Although this Xu Feng is powerful , but isn't it too much of a lion's mouth?

"You should know who our young master is. Can he like others?" the master said, determined not to give in.

Seeing that the situation was somewhat deadlocked, Xu Feng quickly came out to make peace with the situation hypocritically: "It's okay. With our relationship with the Wu family, it doesn't matter if we don't want to. I just like these things, but I will never take away people's love."

What Xu Feng said seemed to be a draw, but in fact it was moral kidnapping.

At this time, Wu Sheng suddenly said: "Isn't it just a pair of luminous pearls? I'll give them to you! These things are all dead. Only Tongtong is my real treasure. Master Xu, as long as you rescue Tongtong, I will give them to you." I'll give it to you, don't worry."

Wu Sheng said it very casually, as if he didn't care, but his face was a little ugly, and his heart was obviously bleeding. His feet were trembling slightly, and he needed Liu Mei's support to stand firm. When he said this just now, the muscles on his face were shaking, and he was obviously heartbroken.

But he had no choice. In order to save his granddaughter, he had to give it no matter what. No matter how much he kissed Gu Gu, he couldn't kiss his own granddaughter. What's more, this incident was caused by him. If he hadn't brought back the embroidered shoes, Tongtong wouldn't have been able to. It will be like this.

Feeling guilty and cherishing, Mr. Wu Sheng made a difficult decision and gave the pair of priceless night pearls to Xu Feng.

Xu Feng was overjoyed and beamed. Then he patted his chest and promised, "Don't worry, old man. I will take care of Tongtong's affairs. I will fight to the death to drive away the evil from her body and ensure that she is safe."

Wu Sheng nodded: "Then I'll leave everything to you."

"No problem, you guys retreat first, I will go into the room and subdue the female ghost." Xu Feng took out the peach wood sword, the yellow talisman, as well as the Bagua mirror and other magic weapons.

"Wait!" I suddenly shouted, and everyone's eyes turned to me. I remained silent. Everyone may have forgotten me, but I just focused more on Tongtong, and No words were spoken, but I could hear their conversation clearly.

This Xu Feng is actually not a good guy. He is deceiving the Wusheng family.

Of course, he is not a magic stick, and he still has some moral skills, but with his ability, there is no need to lose his life at all, and it is not difficult at all to subdue this female ghost. He is deliberately lying and exaggerating!

The purpose is obvious, first to cause panic in the Wu family, and then to take the opportunity to extort the Wu family's priceless antiques.

This person is capable but immoral, which is a taboo for Feng Shui masters. But his background may be very tough, so he is unscrupulous.

"I can take this job. Bao Tongtong is fine. I don't want Ye Mingzhu, or even more. I just want one hundred thousand!" I said suddenly.

The job that originally cost several billions was forced upon me to do it for one hundred thousand. The others immediately looked at me in shock. Wu Sheng was also dumbfounded and didn't know what to say.

It's just billions more, why don't you grab it? are you human?