Chapter 75 Angry and helpless Mr. Chen

No matter how powerful the magic weapon is, no matter how precious the treasure is, it is probably not as real as a second life. This Spirit Infant Blood Jade can die for me once, and it will definitely be of great use in the future, so I quickly put it away. I gave it so much as a gift. Among the babies, this one is my favorite.

Just when I raised my head to say thank you, the cat baby suddenly disappeared and disappeared without a trace. I didn't even react for a while.

"Holy shit, who is this? Is it a human, a ghost, or a demon? How could my grandfather know so many weird things?" I scratched my head and finally closed the door tightly.

I am beginning to look forward to the next copper coin. Wang Xue's copper coin should represent filial piety. I don't know what will be sent to me, let alone when it will "attack". Let's wait and see!

It was still very early, so I went back to sleep. Because I was too tired, I slept until noon. But I didn't wake up naturally, but the police knocked on the door.

Lin Yiyi opened the door, but she didn't dare to speak because she couldn't speak human language and could only speak dog language. When she opened her mouth, she started talking loudly, so she could only pretend to be mute.

But her expression was a little ugly, because she knew very well why the police came. There was a foreign woman, Haruko, locked up in my room!

I got up immediately, but it was too late. The police almost instantly occupied my entire ancient house and started searching.

My heart skipped a beat. Too bad, Mr. Chen actually called the police. It seemed that he did not dare to come to rescue Qingzi and hoped to use the power of the police to send me to prison so that he could deal with this enemy of mine.

I glanced at Haruko, she had woken up and reacted quickly. When she knew someone was coming, she started whining and struggling.

I wanted to subdue her, but it was too late. The police broke down the door and rushed in.

Haruko showed a victorious face, as if she had been saved, but I would be in dire straits.

However, the result was very strange. It seemed that the police could not see Haruko at all. They searched my house but found nothing. They could not see Haruko at all.

I breathed a long sigh of relief and understood. The nine-tailed fox had used a blind trick, so these people couldn't see Haruko.

Haruko was desperate and screamed desperately, but it was in vain. No one could see her except me, and no one could hear her whining for help.

This time it was my turn to smile, more proudly than hers, with a higher arc than hers and an evil aura.

In her country, witches do not distinguish between good and evil. They will do whatever they want if they are paid. I don't have to have any sympathy for her. If I let her go, I will definitely not get any good results. Besides, she belongs to Mr. Chen.

I walked out. Jiuweihu was sitting on the sofa, drinking tea. But the police couldn't see her. She was like air. It was obvious that she had used a blind trick, just like the housekeeper back then, but Jiuweihu's methods were obviously more clever. , even if people are in front of you, you can't see it.

After the search, all the police officers could only shake their heads. After checking my ID card, they took me back to the station, recorded a statement, and let me go.

In this era, evidence is all about evidence. Without evidence, no one can do anything to me. With the fox fairy protecting me, it will be difficult to harm me.