Chapter 65 Ungrateful

As soon as the nine-tailed fox left, I briefly treated Haruko's wounds, and then tied her up. This stinky bitch is not an economical lamp, so her personal freedom must be restricted.

After finishing everything, I took out the turtle shell. Since the nine-tailed fox was unwilling to tell me the cause and effect, I would do my own divination.

After throwing the copper coins into the turtle shell, I started to use the divination technique to drive the copper coins and let them keep shaking inside. There was a clear clanging sound inside the turtle shell, and there was a force running. This thing is a bit evil, but It is also unmatched by any divination tool.

After a while, I poured out the copper coins, and the meaning of the hexagram immediately appeared: grudges from the past life, grudges from this life, reincarnation will not disappear, and will be repaid in the next life!

I frowned, not knowing what it meant. Suddenly the turtle shell emitted a strange light, and the coins rotated. Pictures appeared in my mind, playing as fast as a movie. Although the speed was extremely fast, my mind was clear. Incomparable.

The footage showed three women rushing to another place. They were sisters, but they were stopped by robbers on the way.

The robbers killed everyone else, but the three sisters were as beautiful as flowers. The robbers took a fancy to their beauty and pounced on them one after another, like wolves attacking delicate sheep, their wolf claws wreaking havoc on the beauties.

Seeing that the three sisters were about to fall to the wolves, a burly man suddenly came out. With his extraordinary skills, he killed all the robbers who were committing the crime and fled in a hurry, successfully saving the three sisters.

The man was extremely kind and was afraid that something might happen to the three sisters on the way, so he personally sent them home.

But the man seemed to be a rich man, and there was a lot of gold and emerald white jade in his baggage, which was priceless. The three sisters suddenly became interested in the money. As a result, under the instigation of their parents, they pretended to let the man stay for a meal to express gratitude, but they secretly added some food to the meal. poison.

The man was defenseless. Who would have thought that someone would attack his benefactor? Is this what humans do?

Although his martial arts skills are high, he is still a human body. After being poisoned, he has no power to resist. When he was unconscious, he was stabbed to death by three sisters in the back with a knife. Only then did he realize that the most poisonous woman's heart is, but it was too late. !

At this moment, the screen disappeared, there was a clang, the rotating copper coins fell, and the strange light of the turtle shell disappeared.

According to the nine-tailed fox, could that man be my previous life? I have done fortune-telling once before, and just like now, there is also a picture in my mind, but it is not this man. If it is all me, it should not be in the same life. The last time it seemed to be with a fox, and this time, it was with the three sisters. Stung to death by ungratefulness.

This taught me two things. First, don't meddle in other people's business. Being a good person may not necessarily lead to good rewards. Second, don't expose your money. If you don't reveal your wealth, the three sisters will not be obsessed with killing their saviors. If they fall into the hands of the robbers, they will definitely play with them until they die.

Could these three sisters be the three sisters of the Chen family?

In the previous life, they were ungrateful and stabbed me to death for money, so in this life, the nine-tailed fox asked me to take revenge?