Chapter 80 Bagua Array

I killed the man, snatched the ghost seal, and took away the woman. This battle can be considered a complete victory for me.

Although the method is a bit cruel, I don't care at all. Holy Mother, maybe I am the one who dies. I don't want to be the loser. Losing will cost too much and will bring a lot of unnecessary trouble to myself.

But the matter is not over yet. Mr. Chen is my ultimate goal. If I estimate correctly, he has already arrived at my door by this time.

Although the nine-tailed fox is in the ancient house, she probably won't interfere. If even Mr. Chen can't handle it, she will be so disappointed in me, and all the lessons she has learned during this period will be in vain.

But don't worry, even if I'm not here, even if the nine-tailed fox master won't interfere, Mr. Chen won't be able to get much advantage after entering the house. I have already set up the formation. With his ability, it will be as if he has entered the house. It's like a maze, basically it's difficult to move forward, so don't worry, I just deliberately invited you into the urn and let him fall into my trap.

All of this has long been part of my calculations. My divination skills are getting better and better, and I have mastered all the eighty-eight-sixty-four hexagrams of Tianjice.

As soon as Mr. Chen enters the house, he will definitely be trapped by my formation. I can go back to play with him in time.

I didn't touch Chen Ling, but carried her to the side of the road, and then asked her to take a taxi back. Now was not the time, because I still had Mr. Chen to take care of.

Chen Ling looked at me very confused, and she didn't understand why I didn't touch her. If I needed it, she would be willing to give herself. At least compared to the two ugly monsters just now, I am more than 10,000 times better. And she started to admire me, and she already had feelings for me.

Of course, this feeling didn't arise suddenly. She was already ambiguous when she was dealing with the housekeeper. But in the end, I and the Chen family became enemies, so she had no choice but to side with the Chen family.

But Master Chen sold her and when he was heartbroken, it was me who rescued her. This love seemed to be rekindled.

Chen Ling likes strong men who are capable and men who can do great things. It's a pity that she couldn't be my woman tonight.

She waved goodbye to me, and then left reluctantly. Before leaving, she whispered in my ear: "Su Yang, even if you kill him, I don't hate you."

I know who he is referring to. He is obviously talking about Mr. Chen. Chen Ling is too lazy to even mention the word father, which shows how much she hates Mr. Chen.

You can't blame her. Her biological father sold her to two ugly men. How could she not hate him? Anyone else would be filled with resentment.

This is no longer his father, but a businessman who treats her as an item and can trade at will. In the eyes of Master Chen, in fact, the three daughters are not human beings!

After Chen Ling left, I immediately returned to the ancient house. Next was Mr. Chen. I didn't want to be entangled with him anymore. If he still refuses to give me the money tonight, then I will definitely make him pay a heavy price!

After returning to the ancient house, I did not go in immediately. Instead, I hid secretly and observed the situation inside the house.

There was a luxury car parked outside the yard. It seemed to be Mr. Chen's car. There was no doubt that Mr. Chen was already in the house.

But just as I guessed, Mr. Chen couldn't leave him at all after he entered. It was like a ghost beating a wall, wandering around the house and unable to get out.