Chapter 78 The desperate young lady

There were many ghosts around the ancient house, and countless fierce ghosts roared, drowning me like a hungry wolf. In an instant, my figure disappeared and was swallowed by the ghosts.

"Ha, although you are somewhat capable, you are still far behind us brothers. I want you to die at the third watch. Who can keep you until the fifth watch? Boy, accept your fate. It is your fault that you should not be offended. "People." Zhutou said coldly. He had already lost sight of me. After my wailing disappeared, he thought that I had been eaten clean by evil spirits, and no bones were left.

The monkey head also echoed: "That's right, no one of our age is our opponent. Dad said that except for the Su family in the Yin and Yang world, we can do whatever we want, and there is no one we can't afford to offend."

"Let's go, these ghosts will leave after chewing the bones clean. Let's go and get the reward. Hey, beauty, here we come." Pig Tou was in high spirits, rubbing his hands constantly, like a lewd thief, and then left with Monkey Tou. .

To kill me, of course you have to find Chen Ling. This is their deal with Mr. Chen.

But they didn't know that I wasn't dead at all. I put on a shroud and blended in with the ghosts.

This shroud was given to me by an old woman from Second Coin Coin. She said that if I put on this shroud, no matter how powerful the ghosts are, they will never be able to detect that I am alive.

I cut my hand and sprinkled the blood on the ground. Those evil spirits, eyes red with hunger, rushed towards me like crazy, and then gnawed the hot blood on the ground, one after another, like stacking Arhats, one after another, constantly crowding. , and I had already put on my shroud, and then took advantage of the chaos to blend in.

They couldn't realize that I was alive, and because of the crowding, it was just like us queuing up, with the back crowding the front. It was so chaotic that they didn't even know that I had already joined them.

The blood, coupled with the wails and screams, made the two brothers think that I was really dead, and with so many ghosts, they would definitely eat me until all my bones were left, so naturally they wouldn't think too much about it.

These ghosts are different from the ghosts in random graves. The ghosts in random graves are uncontrollable and have their own consciousness. I can calm them down by revealing the unicorn birthmark on my body, and they will be afraid and frightened.

But these ghosts are controlled by humans, with the consciousness of the pig head as the main body. If the pig head is not afraid of me, these ghosts probably will not be afraid of the unicorn birthmark on my body, so I can only use this shroud. Moreover, as soon as the Qilin birthmark is revealed, my identity will be exposed. If I fail to kill them and let them escape, then I will be in big trouble. My second uncle has warned me many times, including Master Nine-tailed Fox, that I I must not reveal my identity as the son of Qilin, so I don't dare to take the risk.

No matter what, everything is still under my control. In fact, I had already figured out this difficulty, so I took out this shroud in advance. The effect was the same as what the old woman said. Not one of the hundred ghosts could see through it. I am a human being, and they allowed me to blend in smoothly and then slowly escape.

Without this shroud, the outcome would be hard to predict. These hundred ghosts are no joke, they are fierce and fierce. Even if I can win, I will definitely be covered in scars. A shroud solves all problems. That can be regarded as saving a lot of trouble.

I didn't care about these ghosts, but quickened my pace and kept up with the two brothers.

They were very excited, gearing up, and walking very briskly. They probably thought of Chen Ling's body, and both of them drooled.