Chapter 95 The most evil place

What the nine-tailed fox said shocked me. The man who dug up nine coffins was actually my grandfather?

However, this property is quite old. Because it is a haunted house where people have died, it has not been sold yet. It is estimated that the developer has given up. And if they want to change other buildings, they can only change it to a crematorium or something like that. It's so fierce that it's hard to change anything. The dead person's words will affect the business. If something goes wrong, the money invested before will be wasted again, and businessmen also have taboos.

All in all, it is something that is unlucky that everyone despises. This place, even its own developer despises it, so how can anyone buy it? Eighteen lives have been lost before and after, which is quite unlucky.

But as soon as I heard that the nine coffins were dug out by my grandfather, I immediately became interested. Although I have never met my grandfather, I have a slight understanding of how capable he is. Those things about me, I knew he was almost a ceiling-level figure.

"Master, are the nine coffins my grandfather dug up really buried here?" I asked while looking towards the community, trying to get some clues.

But the feng shui of this community is really good, there is no clue at all, and I can't tell where the nine coffins are buried. Is it because my moral skills are too low? Grandpa is indeed yyds.

The nine-tailed fox nodded: "Yes, your grandfather dug up nine red coffins in the parking lot, and then buried them in nine places in this community. The purpose was to suppress something."

"What is something?" I frowned, and then looked at my feet nervously. Could it be that there is really some evil spirit sealed under the ground in this community?

But the nine-tailed fox shook her head and said that she didn't know either, but these nine coffins had a lot of background. There was a great person buried in each coffin. This was how to restrain the thing below.

According to what the nine-tailed fox said, this neighborhood is really scary. If it were an ordinary haunted house haunted, then I wouldn't be afraid, but there is a big guy sealed underneath, so wouldn't it be a fool's errand to buy it? I'm afraid that 300 million won't be enough to compensate. And I'm very curious, who are the so-called big shots in the coffin? Why is it buried here?

The nine-tailed fox crossed his arms and looked at the deserted real estate coldly: "Don't worry, you will definitely make a profit if you buy this place. Even if it is a haunted house, you will definitely make a lot of money and double your capital. I won't cheat you."

After finishing speaking, the nine-tailed fox looked at me with its beautiful face and added: "This is the treasure left to you by your grandfather. You have the ability, but people are still human. Without enough money, it will be difficult." Stir up this world of mortals and make the world bow their heads."

I was stunned. Is this haunted house a treasure left to me by my grandfather? Are you sure it's a treasure?

As for this place, I guess it can still operate normally if it is converted into a crematorium. Any other buildings should be subsidized. I can't think of how to turn this place into a treasure. It is actually very famous. Otherwise I wouldn't know, after all, I've only been in this city for a short time.

Jiuweihu told me to leave it alone and buy it first. Even if I don't believe her, I still have to believe in my grandfather. Although this real estate is fierce, it will never lose money. This is something Jiuweihu is 100% sure of.

The master has said this, what else can I say, naturally I have to listen to the master's words, I decided to buy this real estate, I want to see how this haunted house can create treasures for me.

This property is actually quite expensive, if no one died and it became a murderous place.

According to the current valuation and location, it is at least 80,000 per square meter. If the entire property is bought together, it will definitely cost several billion. This community is very large and covers a wide area. The price is definitely not much less.

It's a pity that after a life was lost and the coffin was dug out, the building was basically abandoned.

I found the developer and said that I wanted to buy this property. The developer was so happy that he almost laughed out of his dentures. However, the price I gave was not high. If it can be sold, then sell it. If it can't be sold, then pull it down and let him smash it into his hands. !

It seems that the developer has been a little tight recently. After much consideration, he sold the property. The property was too bad and unlucky. After so many years, the developer almost didn't bother to look at it. There were so many people who died, and he also had a shadow in his heart. I didn't expect anyone to buy this property. If you can, get out as soon as possible. It's better to make a little profit than to lose all.

Finally, I signed a contract with the developer and bought the property for 250 million. The remaining 50 million was used to renovate the property community. Otherwise, it would be too desolate. There were many snakes, insects, rats, ants, and even some birds in the house. Nested.

This real estate lived up to its reputation. As expected, something happened again. It is indeed the most famous real estate site. Within a few days, several workers hanged themselves inside the house. Their deaths were very strange, with their eyes wide open. , with an extremely frightened expression, as if he had seen something terrifying before his death.

This time it exploded again. The rumor that nine people died before was revived. Now only a few people died, and there will definitely be more deaths in the future. So... all the workers went on strike. They would rather not get paid than take this job. It's too scary. Give it to me. They have given up hundreds of millions of dollars, and their lives are still at stake.

This is indeed not to blame for these workers. They all earned their hard-earned money. Now that people are dead, how can they have the courage to continue working?

I checked the people who died, and there was no trace of any evil spirit or evil spirit at all. It seemed that it was not done by ghosts, but that they committed suicide themselves. But this kind of thing is absolutely impossible. They just worked diligently. For a living worker with a wife and children at home, it is impossible for him to hang himself for any reason. One explanation is reasonable, but several would be a bit weird.

To be honest, let alone them, even I feel a little numb, because this thing is obviously very evil, but I can't see any clues. This is the first time this has happened. What is going on in this place? ?

Later, I was helpless and had to stop working. As the boss, I also asked the police to investigate for a long time, but they couldn't find anything and had to give up.

But from then on, this place seemed to have become a forbidden area. No one wanted to come, workers could not be recruited, and even the most greedy people were afraid of death. The developer probably fainted in the toilet with laughter. Fortunately, he got rid of this hot potato in advance. Got out.

Once you can't recruit workers, it's basically over. Even if you demolish the building and build something else, you still have to find workers, but if the workers don't want to come, then it basically becomes a wasteland.

But the nine-tailed fox said that since he couldn't recruit people, he would recruit ghosts. If you have money, you can make ghosts work. It's not easy to rebuild a building.

To attract ghosts? Repairing a property? Is this so...reliable?