Chapter 7 Repaying a favor

When the fox demons came to the door of Qiangzi's house, they immediately stopped and then put down the sedan chair steadily.

The sedan was as red as blood, which was extremely weird. It didn't look like a real sedan. It seemed like it was made of paper and then smeared with a layer of human blood on the outside.

Things tied with paper are meant to be burned to the dead. Of course, demons can also use them, but they are very evil, and the demon has a certain moral character.

"Welcome to the Queen of the Fox Fairy."

The fox demon on the ground immediately got up, and then nodded a few times at the sedan. Respectfully, the other fox demons knelt down and welcomed him off the sedan, as if the status of the fox demon on the sedan was extremely noble.

Not only the fox demons, but even Qiangzi was so frightened that he knelt down with a plop and shouted, "Mother Fox Fairy, forgive me." In the eyes of ordinary people, the fox fairy is an existence that cannot be offended. I can't even pull him. , and the fox demon smiled contemptuously at me, looking at me with a dead look in its eyes.

"Who dares to run wild on my territory?"

A delicate female voice penetrated from the sedan, and then a fox demon with a fox face and human body got out of it. She was much better than the other fox demons. Half of her face had turned into a human, and the other half of her face had turned into a human. She is still a fox, and she has a slimmer figure, with three tails sticking up behind her.

"Oh, it turns out to be a three-tailed fox. No wonder he is so noble. He must have been practicing for more than a hundred years." I said sarcastically, it's just a three-tailed fox, what are you pretending to be?

"Hmph, it's good to know. Why don't you come here and kowtow to this fox fairy to admit your mistake? You dare to run wild on my territory. You kid is lighting a lantern in the toilet and seeking death." The three-tailed fox twitched its buttocks with a stern look on its face. , if I kneel down and admit my mistake, she will definitely eat me alive.

"Are you sure you are a fox fairy?" I asked with great interest. The three-tailed fox pretends to be a fox fairy. It is so courageous!

"Nonsense, of course I am the Fox Fairy. Who else would I be?" The three-tailed fox sneered and said with an arrogant look.

At this moment, the wind suddenly picked up, and a woman's shadow was reflected on the white wall, but no one could be seen coming out, and no fox could be seen.

"Wantless, you are the fox fairy, then who am I?"

The words rang out like thunder, and the three-tailed fox was shocked to the point where blood flowed from all its seven holes. His knees softened and he knelt on the ground with a snap. His whole body was shaking, his eyes were full of fear, and the pride he had just now was gone.

"Fox...Fox Fairy Queen, I, I was wrong, forgive me, forgive me!"

Only then did the three-tailed fox realize that he had offended someone he shouldn't have offended, and he quickly kowtowed to me and admitted his mistake. The other fox demons were too immoral. The nine-tailed white fox shouted loudly, frightening them so much that they collapsed to the ground and couldn't straighten their legs. When I got up, I was bent over and shaking. I even became incontinent and wet my pants.

"I think it's not easy for you to cultivate, leave a tail behind, get out!"

The voice was like thunder, and the momentum was like a huge mountain pressing down on the demons, and they did not dare to take a breath.

The tail is the cultivation level of the fox demon. It is said that it takes decades or even hundreds of years to build a tail, and the further to the back, the more difficult it is to practice. However, in order to save her life, the three-tailed fox did not dare not to obey. She endured the pain and directly He broke off one of his tails.

"roll!"

When the three-tailed fox heard this word, he immediately ran away with all the fox demons in a hurry. He didn't even have the courage to look back, and he didn't even want the sedan. Although he was grand when he appeared, he was so embarrassed when he ran away.

As soon as they escaped, the shadows on the wall disappeared, the strong wind stopped blowing, and the surroundings became calm again in an instant.

"Master, please forgive me, I am ignorant, I deserve to die, please spare my life!" The fox demon who was beaten by me just knelt down to me quickly, and then slapped herself in the face while admitting her mistake. She thought that she could just call the three-tailed fox to support her. I wanted to save my life, but I didn't expect that there was a real fox fairy behind me, and I was instantly scared out of my mind.

"Tell me, why are you pestering Qiangzi?" I didn't kill her, but shouted sharply.

The fox demon didn't dare to hide it, saying that he was just repaying a favor and had no intention of harming Qiangzi.

A year ago, the fox demon accidentally fell down the mountain and was seriously injured. It was Qiangzi who saved her. After she regained her strength, she came to repay her kindness.

It's just that male snakes are naturally lustful, while female foxes are naturally seductive. After the first encounter, the fox demon became addicted and couldn't help it every night. This act of repayment almost turned out to be harmful to others.

But the fox demon really wanted to repay her kindness and had no intention of harming others. Seeing that Qiangzi was a bachelor in his thirties, she just wanted to be his wife. However, she had not practiced enough and could not truly become an adult. She was also afraid of scaring Qiangzi, so she gave it to Qiangzi. Zi cast a magic spell to confuse him.

As expected, it was pretty much what I guessed. The fox demon was not harming people, but was trying to repay a favor. Otherwise, I would have killed her just now without giving her any chance. I spared her life.

After listening to the fox demon's words, Qiangzi remembered that there was indeed such a thing. He had been in awe of foxes since he was a child and rarely took the initiative to provoke them. At that time, he saw that the fox was injured and felt pitiful, so he saved it and replaced it with someone else. , I probably caught it and ate it or sold it to a restaurant.

Now I understand the meaning of that hexagram. If the fox repays the favor, isn't that a God-given marriage? But the demon and the human have always violated the family relationship and cannot truly unite. I want to make this marriage happen. Anyway, a strong man cannot marry a wife, but the fox is not a human, so it is a bit difficult to deal with.

At this time, suddenly there was a crazy woman singing and crying and laughing in the dark night. She would dance wildly from time to time, as if she had been struck by lightning. Her appearance was extremely funny, running here and there again.

This crazy woman is half-clothed, unkempt, and may be malnourished. Her body looks a little thin, but she is also tall, so she should be able to clean it up.

I asked Qiangzi what happened to this crazy woman? When did you become crazy?

Qiangzi sighed and said that this woman was a teacher from the city, her name was Aqing. She was pretty when she came and she had a kind heart. Otherwise, who would want to come to this hellish place? In such a remote mountain village, people shake their heads and leave when they see it, and it is basically impossible to recruit teachers all year round.

However, there are unscrupulous people in poor places, and there are many men who have no money and cannot find wives, so when A Qing comes, many men are greedy for her body and peep at A Qing like hungry wolves day and night.

Qiangzi kindly reminded Ah Qing to be careful. The folk customs here are not very good and she must protect herself.

But Aqing is a bit naive and doesn't believe Qiangzi's words at all. She also laughs at Qiangzi for thinking too much. Why is Aqing also a teacher in this village? No one dares to do anything to her, right?

Ah Qing couldn't listen to Qiangzi's words, and he had no choice. Ah Qing didn't know how crazy some men would become when they saw a beautiful woman after being single for four or fifty years.

But the tragedy still happened, and by the time Ah Xing realized it, it was already too late.