Chapter 98 Lifting the ban on human speech

I was determined not to accept the money, and Fang Ting had no choice. She could only smile bitterly and follow the agreement in the notice. If anything happens to me in the future, she would definitely lend a helping hand. This is repaying a favor and it is also a rule! Especially in the Yin line, rules are particularly important, and she should know better than me.

Fang Ting said that she had no other skills, but she was proficient in lowering corpses and exorcising corpses. If you have any trouble in this area in the future, you can come to her and never hesitate to repay the favor.

I nodded and smiled again. The ability of a corpse chaser is definitely not small, not to mention that she is a professional corpse chaser. She has been in contact with corpses since she was a child. Although Fang Ting is not old, in fact, I think she chases corpses. Her power can be judged by the way she killed the corpse. The couple's corpse actually had quite a lot of resentment, but Fang Ting stood behind them, so that they did not dare to cause trouble.

Generally speaking, those who drive away corpses stand in front. They ring bells and use charms to control the walking of the corpse. They also play the role of leading the way, otherwise the corpse will not know the way and wander around.

But if it is a vicious corpse, the corpse chaser may be strangled by the corpse behind and suffocate to death. Some corpses are very evil, and the corpse chaser may also be tricked. Fang Ting was chasing the corpse from behind, which completely eliminated this danger. However, if the Taoism was not enough, the corpse would be unable to move, and it would be easy for the corpse to become crazy.

But Fang Ting drove it very steadily, and there was no change in the corpse at all. This is an ancient method of driving corpses, and people with no real skills really don't know how to do it. From this, it can be seen that Fang Ting is not simple.

I chatted with her for a while, and then asked her to choose a room. She was more normal than the old beggar, and she chose a building on the first floor. She said it was difficult for corpses to go up the stairs, so she wanted to live on the first floor, in a building close to the community door. For the convenience of traveling, she chose a house based entirely on her professional characteristics, mostly considering the body.

I gave her the key and let her settle in. Although many people died in this community and it was very vicious, nothing happened to these two after they moved in and they lived very comfortably.

It is true that what kind of house belongs to what kind of people. However, the residential real estate that I spent 300 million yuan to exchange for is temporarily occupied by two people, an old beggar and a beautiful woman who chased corpses. Both of them have some skills and are not ordinary people.

No one came to the rental notice at the back. Not only did no one come, my neighborhood was also called a haunted house because people always saw corpses jumping into the neighborhood like zombies. They also heard the sound of bells and a woman using a sharp instrument. The voice kept shouting: "The dead march on, the living retreat."

This incident became more and more serious as it spread, so it was called a haunted house. It seemed like there was something terrible living here. Everyone was very scared, but it made me dumbfounded. Isn't this just Fang Ting chasing away corpses?

This is good, because no one dares to come here. There are even scary legends about my community circulating in many places, and several versions of ghost stories have been made up.

I'm really tired and too lazy to deal with this matter. I can only let it take its course. I still have two copper coins, which is enough for ten. I'm still waiting for those two destined people. Once I lift the ban, money will be a trivial matter. Now I can't do things for others, which means my hands are tied.

After returning to the ancient house, I found a note in the crack of the door. I looked around and saw no one before I took the note down.

There was a crooked line written on the note: Please be careful, someone is trying to harm you.

I frowned. Someone wants to harm me? Anyone who can cause me trouble in this city should be dead. Mr. Chen is acting like a bird now. I guess he has become afraid of me and will never dare to mess with me again. What's more, the Chen family's affairs have not been resolved, so how can he have time to harm me?

He is definitely looking for the person who cheated on him back then. None of his three daughters are his biological children. How big of a cuckold is this? Unless the person who was having an affair with his wife is found, he will probably die in peace.

There is no signature on the note, and I don't know who inserted it. This person must have good intentions, but I don't seem to have any friends in this city. I am puzzled. Who is going to harm me? Even though I tried my best, I couldn't figure out who it was.

"Lin Yiyi, did you see any suspicious people near the ancient house today?" I asked Lin Yiyi after entering the house, but then I smiled bitterly. I seemed to have forgotten that Lin Yiyi could only bark during the day and not at night. It's quite sad to think about it, but the person she offended was the fox fairy. Compared with the nine-tailed fox, I feel that I am much kinder.

"No."

Suddenly, Lin Yiyi answered in authentic human language.

I'm a little surprised, this little girl is actually released from the ban? It seems that her performance is very satisfactory to the Nine-tailed Fox. During this time, she has been washing and cooking in the ancient house, and she does not dare to complain at all, because she is afraid that we will kill her, otherwise with her character, she can torment her until she dies. However, It just so happens that it is "replacing one's crime with meritorious deeds".

"Hey, can you speak? When will the master let you go?" I asked Lin Yiyi. This should be what she was looking forward to most. A imprisoned gold digger must be very painful inside.

Lin Yiyi shook her head and didn't dare to say anything. She had restrained herself a lot these days and learned a lot. She had always been cautious in her words and deeds. Because she knew a lot about me and the nine-tailed fox, she was afraid of death! But the chance of her leaving is very small. Let alone her, I'm afraid that the Nine-tailed Fox will kill her. Although Lin Yiyi is a gold-worshipping girl, her crime will not lead to death, but the Nine-tailed Fox's methods have always been vicious.

But not long after, Lin Yiyi lay next to my ear mysteriously and said: "Your master said, when I convince Qingzi to go to bed with you voluntarily, I can leave at any time."

I was stunned after hearing this. What the hell kind of condition is this? Besides, that Haruko is a witch. If she loses her virginity, she will lose all her powers. How could she voluntarily give her body to me for the first time? Even if Lin Yiyi has one Even with a hundred mouths, it is absolutely impossible to accomplish this.

Is this... is the nine-tailed fox making things difficult for Lin Yiyi, or is he harboring fantasies about Qingzi? During this period of time, Nine-Tailed Fox has been looking for a woman for me, just to let me experience the seven passions continuously, and then cut them off, so that my "Tao Heart" will be stable, so that I won't have to suffer the harm of women in the future.

But she seemed to be too impatient, and kept pushing women towards me. It didn't take long for the three sisters of the Chen family, and she wanted me to sleep with Qingzi again. Am I this kind of person?