Chapter 19 The magic stick brought here randomly

What Chen Ling said was very strange. A snake climbed into her grandma's bed?

"How big?" I asked.

Chen Ling made a gesture and said that it was as thick as a bucket and about one meter long, but she was the only one who had seen it. It disappeared as soon as she entered her grandma's room, as if she was hallucinating.

I frowned. Could it be the snake demon? But although snakes are inherently naughty, grandma Chen Ling is already so old, so that's not the case, right?

"Let's go and see your house."

I got into Chen Ling's Maserati and went straight to Chen's house. There were some things that I couldn't discover without going to the scene to see. Where there are snakes, there are animal spirits. This thing is very evil. It is one of the wild fairies. Ordinary Feng Shui masters can really find it. It can't help it, but the Chen family's affairs won't be that simple.

Hu, yellow, white, willow, gray, and the snake belongs to the willow fairy among the wild fairies, and the degree of evil is no lower than the others.

The Chen family is indeed a wealthy family. After getting off the car, I was shocked. A large villa appeared in front of me. It was extremely luxuriously decorated and the yard was bigger than a football field. Moreover, a villa in this area could not be bought for less than a few hundred million.

It was even more splendid after entering, but there were many people inside, dressed up as various Feng Shui masters and Yin-Yang masters, but they all had sweat on their foreheads and looked helpless.

But I ignored them and looked up at a room on the second floor. There was... evil energy there!

"Who lives in that room?" I asked Chen Ling.

Chen Ling took a look and said it was her grandma's room. However, after her grandma became pregnant, she started to be possessed by evil spirits, and no one dared to enter it casually anymore.

I frowned in thought, while the other people looked at me with disdain. After all, at my age, it was useless to come. Seeing me standing with Chen Ling, it was obvious that we came in because of a relationship, but exorcism This matter depends on your real ability. At my age, I'm probably not even qualified to lick their feet!

I really can't blame them. Whoever is a master of Feng Shui or Yin Yang master is not an old man. I don't even have full hair, so naturally I can't do anything.

"Take me into the room and have a look." I saw people around me talking, and I got a little impatient and wanted to leave here, because I heard everyone discussing my relationship with Chen Ling, saying that I went through the back door and got relatives, otherwise You can't even enter the Chen family's front door. Who is coming here who is not a qualified Feng Shui master or expert?

Chen Ling shook her head and said no. If she wanted to enter grandma's room now, she had to get permission from her father, Mr. Chen, otherwise no one could enter casually.

I had no choice but to go with Chen Ling to see Mr. Chen and went to the lobby on the second floor. There were a lot fewer people there. There were only a few people sitting around. Chen Ling pointed to the one in the middle and said that he was his father.

In addition to Mr. Chen, there were several people beside him, including a blind man, an old man, a young man, and a strong man with a beard.

The blind man wore sunglasses, was in his forties, and used a cane. He opened his mouth and said: "Mr. Chen, your daughter may be pregnant with a ghost fetus. If she is allowed to give birth, the consequences will be disastrous. The only way is... to let her die. This not only saves the Chen family's face, but also makes things less bad."

A child born from a ghost fetus is a child born from the underworld. It may be neither fish nor fowl, neither human nor ghost. This fetus must never be born.

The blind man's intention was obvious. If he wanted to end the matter, he could only kill the old lady.

Mr. Chen frowned and said nothing, as if he was hesitating. Now that the matter has caused a storm in the city, he didn't want to delay it any longer. Moreover, his mother was old and probably wanted to go away in peace and contentment. This thing is too ridiculous. Who can He couldn't bear it. In the end, the Chen family would only become the laughing stock of others.

Chen Ling was not happy when he heard this and quickly came out to object. If Mr. Chen killed his mother for the sake of the Chen family's face, it would be treason and must not be done!

"Get back here, when will it be your turn to speak here? What does a woman know?" Mr. Chen suddenly glared at Chen Ling and scolded her. The majesty of the head of a wealthy family was clearly displayed, and he was frightened. Chen Ling was trembling and didn't dare to say anything.

"Mr. Chen, there's no need to be angry. This matter can still turn around. What's more, the old lady may not be pregnant with a ghost fetus." I suddenly interrupted.

At this time, everyone looked at me with an unfriendly expression, because I denied the blind man's statement just now. The blind man seemed to have a high status.

Mr. Chen was extremely unhappy. An unknown young man dared to interrupt their discussion of important matters. This was the Chen family! Anyone who can come here must be someone with status, but he has never seen me.

"Who is he? Who asked him to come up?" Master Chen asked Chen Ling angrily.

"He...he, he is the master I invited." Chen Ling lowered her head, as if she was a little afraid of the father in front of her, and she still thinks that I am not very good, so she lacks confidence, but she has reached this point. Now that I'm here, I can only bite the bullet and say it.

When they heard the word "master", everyone laughed, very sarcastically, but Mr. Chen's expression turned extremely ugly.

"Has his hair grown all the way? Master? Well, you are still the daughter of my Chen family. Do you know how many experts the Chen family hired for this matter? You just pull a magician on the street and think it's all right? Can you solve the problem? You are slapping me in the face." Mr. Chen was extremely angry and felt that Chen Ling was an ignorant girl and was simply embarrassing the Chen family.

Chen Ling didn't dare to speak. She lowered her head and wanted to find a hole to get in.

"Mr. Chen, you can tell if it's a mule or a horse by pulling it out for a run. You don't dare to act like a master, but I can solve this problem, and I can save the old lady and keep your Chen family safe." I said truthfully.

As soon as I finished speaking, everyone laughed again, even more harshly than before. Everyone had a look of disdain on their faces, as if they were watching a clown show.

At this time, the young man stood up. He looked about the same age as me. He was wearing a Feng Shui master's robe, with oily hair, and a noble look on his face.

"Hmph, do you know how many Feng Shui masters and Yin masters have shaken their heads and left during this period? Just you? Even a person from a big Feng Shui family like me can only pry a little bit, and you are just one The hammer can be broken when it comes up, it makes me laugh so hard." The young man laughed, not taking me seriously at all, and asked Teacher Chen to drive me away.

I didn't bother to argue with him and just silently held out three fingers: "Give me three days. If you can't solve it, I'll let you do whatever you want."

At this time, the hall fell into silence. After a moment of silence, the hall burst into laughter.

Three days? Do you want to know how many people this has troubled? Several months have passed, and still nothing has been found. If there was no other way, Mr. Chen would not consider letting his mother die.

"If you can solve this problem in three days, I will directly use the five-speed electric fan. If you can't handle it, leave me five fingers. Do you dare? You dare to bluff me, haha." The young man looked at it mockingly. Touching me, as if trying to scare me away.

But I turned around and smiled: "Okay, it's a deal!"