Chapter 57 The evil hotel

Lin Xiang didn't think anything of it at the time. It was just a coincidence that he left at twelve o'clock. But now that he thought about it, he couldn't help but feel creepy. Isn't twelve o'clock the best time for ghosts to appear?

But at that time, Lin Xiang only guarded against scammers, not ghosts, and he didn't think in that direction at all.

And not only the time Qiu Si left in a hurry, but also the shop where they had coffee had problems! That has to be left for later.

Three days later, Qiu Si called. She made an appointment with Lin Xiang in a hotel. She put down the address and hung up without saying a word.

Lin Xiang took two million from someone else, so he naturally had to work. Although he was a soft-cooked person, he was never a person who broke his promises. When he came out to hang out, he had to be trustworthy and his teeth were as hard as a chicken. Otherwise, why should he be allowed to work? People look up to you.

I kind of admire Lin Xiang for this, because most of the people who eat soft food are soft-hearted, treacherous, and have no character at all.

Lin Xiang found the hotel according to the address given. It was a very rundown hotel. It was old and old and could even smell a strange smell.

Lin Xiang murmured in his heart, he was about to book a room, couldn't he go to a better hotel? There is no such thing as a dirty and messy hotel.

But now that we have come, we can't turn around and go back, and it's just a one-shot thing, it's the same everywhere.

Lin Xiang walked up the dark stairs of the hotel, then opened the door and went in. Qiu Si left a room number, room 444.

Lin Xiang felt that Qiu Si might be mentally ill. It was not good to book a room, and he had to book such an unlucky room number. Although Lin Xiang was not very superstitious, he felt uneasy when he heard it. Three fours, were he afraid that he would not die? Maybe rich people are not so particular and have higher education and only believe in science.

The corridor of the hotel is very dark. There is a lamp, but it is very dim and flickering, which looks a bit dazzling. The corridor is eerie and there is no one. There are rows of neat rooms on both sides, and there is a strange smell. There was an indescribable strange smell, and Lin Xiang didn't know what it was.

"Is there anyone there? Is the boss here?" Lin Xiang shouted loudly, this is a rubbish hotel, there is not even a ghost, no matter how bad the hotel is, someone should take it to see the room.

The lighting, the environment, and the dilapidated room didn't look like a hotel, but more like a haunted house.

No one answered, so Lin Xiang had to look for it on his own. There were so many rooms in both rows of the corridor. Looking forward, he couldn't see the end at all. Moreover, in the dark front, he always felt like there was someone standing in front, waiting for Lin Xiang, but he squinted. Looking hard, the figure disappeared again.

It's the kind of thing that flickers in and out, like a ghost, but seems to be seen wrongly, so people can't tell the difference at all.

Lin Xiang kept looking for the door number. After walking a certain distance, the lights in front of him would turn on, and the lights in the back would go out with a pop. However, the dim yellow light gradually became scarlet, like blood. It was so dark and dazzling that it made people uncomfortable. If you dare to look directly at the shadow on the ground, it looks like blood is pouring from your body, which is extremely eerie.

Lin Xiang searched row after row, but he still couldn't find the room with the fourth-digit room number. He wiped the hot sweat on his forehead, feeling a little tired, because the atmosphere here was getting more and more wrong, and he didn't know what else to do. How far do we go, and where is Room 444?