Chapter 79 Heart

Chen Ling never imagined that her body, the dignified eldest daughter of the Chen family, would be possessed by these two dirty and disgusting men. She lay motionless on the ground, like a dead fish, with tears in her eyes, twinkling with despair. It filled her whole body.

But in the dark night, a ray of light appeared. It not only broke through the tranquility of the night, but also broke through Chen Ling's despair. It was like a ray of light, illuminating her again.

That was the light of the dagger. It shone with a cold light and penetrated directly into the pig's head's back. Then it came out from the chest and penetrated the pig's head with warm blood.

Tick tock, tick tock...

Blood dripped on Chen Ling's skin. Her body shook, and then she looked at the back of the pig's head.

When she saw me, her body reacted immediately, her eyes began to light up, despair swept away, and her expression began to change.

Although I am her enemy, my appearance undoubtedly gives her hope. To put it another way, even if I kill her, it will be worse than death now!

"Big...brother..."

The monkey head raised his head, his lips trembling. He saw the miserable condition of the pig head and me. His hand was still on Chen Ling, but his expression had completely changed.

"This kid is actually still alive...impossible, absolutely impossible!" The monkey head was so shocked that he exclaimed in disbelief.

The corners of my mouth raised slightly, revealing a sly smile.

The two people who were having fun didn't notice my approach at all. I deliberately asked them to make the first move before coming out, so that their attention would be on Chen Ling.

They didn't expect that I wasn't dead, and they didn't expect that I would sneak up on them at this moment.

"vomit......"

The pig head vomited a large mouthful of blood, and his whole body was shaking with pain. The dagger penetrated from his back to his chest, and the blood continued to flow!

"Hello, ugly brothers, we meet again."

I said with a smile, but there was a knife hidden in my smile, and then I pulled out the dagger mercilessly. Blood spattered out and fell on Chen Ling's body, but she was not afraid of such a cruel scene, and she was happy to see it.

It was obvious that Chen Ling hated them and even wanted to kill them like me, which was why she watched so happily.

The pig head fell down, covered in blood, and his face turned pale instantly, but he didn't die immediately. I didn't stab him in the heart.

"Brother, hold on, brother." The monkey head supported the pig head brother and kept crying.

"Don't cry, calm down, I can't die yet, find a way to deal with this kid, otherwise the two of us will really end up here."

The pig head was surprisingly calm. He covered the wound. Although it hurt, he did not panic at all. His hands were full of blood, but he did not waste the blood and began to draw talismans on the ground with blood.

"I understand, brother." The monkey head wiped his tears and began to calm down. The two brothers looked at me together, sharing the same hatred and wanting to kill me again.

I remained calm, just looked at the pig head carefully, and kept murmuring in my heart: Use it, hurry up.

Sure enough, after Zhu Tou finished drawing the talisman, he took out a fine jade seal from his body, but this jade seal was very strange. It was black and very small. There were ghost heads carved on all sides, and there was a strange aura all over his body. .