Chapter 17 The Fox Fairy Transformed into a Human

I used the art of linen to tell Xu Xin's fortune. Although she was already dead, I could still get a glimpse of her with my Taoism.

This calculation gave some clues. Xu Xin was still in trouble. This made me immediately understand what was going to happen. Many rich people have some special habits. Xu Xin refused to let the father of the funder get it. Generally, rich people How can a powerful person give up?

Even if he died, he probably still wanted to get Xu Xin's body. This should be Xu Xin's last disaster.

Even though a person is dead, if his body is humiliated, it is still counted as a calamity, and the dead are the greatest!

I had an idea and punched a yellow talisman into Xu Xin's Tianling Cap, and then cast a spell.

Strangely enough, although Xu Xin's resentful spirit has left, her corpse is still intact. It looks like she is asleep. However, her body has been soaked in water and her skin is a little strange. However, compared with other corpses, it is already in better condition. Dozens of times more, and with her outstanding appearance, she looked like a beautiful corpse. No wonder Pan Lei couldn't control it. A man who had been lonely for a long time would look delicate and delicate when he saw a sow, let alone such a beautiful corpse.

Xu Xin's body was later taken away. The person who came also left a large sum of money. I took 10,000 and gave the rest to Pan Lei. This guy was quite conscientious and gave most of it to Xu Xin. The families of Hou and Heizi also bought a lot of paper money and sacrifices to worship them. The remaining part was used to maintain their health. After all, they also needed nutrition and could not recover immediately. This was also considered a punishment for him.

As for Pan Lei's third uncle's inheritance, it seems that he didn't get it in the end. His third uncle had a will. If anything happens to him, all the family wealth will be donated to children in the mountainous area to do good deeds. The will said that these are all dirty money. He has eight characters. If you have a hard life, you can spend it, but others may not survive if they spend it.

It's a pity that no matter how hard he is, he can't bear to have such a cheating nephew!

After settling this matter, I returned to the ancient house, but Xu Xin's matter was not over yet. I still wanted to avenge her, which is what I promised her.

About three days later, a haunting incident was reported in a hospital, saying that the corpse suddenly came to life and bit a wealthy boss to death. The boss was naked and his neck was bitten off. As for why the boss had no clothes on , no one knows, but he died miserably. When he died, his eyes looked at the corpse in horror, as if he had seen something terrible.

Others don't know, but I know that this boss obviously wants to do something to Xu Xin's body just like Pan Lei. After all, he didn't get it when he was alive. After death, he will do whatever he wants, otherwise how can he be willing to do it? This is also the last disaster I calculated for Xu Xin. The boss who was killed by a corpse in the hospital was the father of the sponsor who had touched Xu Xin on the boat that day, and he was also the one who indirectly killed Xu Xin.

I put a curse on Xu Xin's body. Once someone offends her, it will transform into a dead body. This "financier father" is so courageous and not disgusting.

But he didn't expect that the corpse would come alive and bite him to death. This was also his retribution, and I avenged Xu Xin and fulfilled her wish.

Using magic to kill people actually goes against my second uncle's teachings, but some people don't deserve to live in this world. I'm just doing justice for heaven.

The next night, I had a dream. In the dream, Xu Xin kowtowed to me and thanked me. I helped her up and asked her to concentrate on reincarnation, and she left with a smile.

After solving Pan Lei's matter, I had a total of three copper coins. However, I couldn't see the small characters on the third copper coin clearly. It wasn't until one night when the moon was as round as a compass that the copper coin became clear. It finally shook, and the small words on it glowed with scarlet blood. I could finally see clearly, it was the word "rules".

This copper coin is really evil. Why does it take a full moon night to reveal itself this time?

About a few seconds later, suddenly there was a strong wind, which made everything in the house crackle and the lights flickered. It seemed like there was a fox standing behind me, but I couldn't see it when I turned around. It was like a shadow following me. You hide and seek, very weird.

"Who are you? Come out!" I shouted. What kind of evil spirit dares to cause trouble here?

"I am the nine-tailed white fox your grandpa invited to protect you. As soon as this copper coin shines today, I will appear as a human being." Suddenly a woman's voice replied.

My body trembled. It turned out to be the fox fairy, and I immediately felt respectful. Without her, I would have been in hell long ago.

"Your grandfather has something to say first. You can choose between me as your wife or as your teacher." The nine-tailed white fox said again, with a voice that sounded a bit like a queen, not like a fox.

I frowned. I didn't expect that my grandfather would have such an agreement with the nine-tailed fox fairy. But even if she is a fox fairy, she is still a fox. How can I marry a fox as my wife? I am a human being, this is against family ethics, and I am not a hadron.

"Forget it, you'd better be my master!" I made my choice with a wry smile. Having a Nine-tailed Fox Fairy as my backer would be very good.

"OK!"

The nine-tailed white fox agreed. As the voice fell, the lights snapped and returned to normal, and then a woman appeared in front of me.

This woman is snow-white all over, her skin is like cream, and her appearance is extremely beautiful, but her beauty is different from the faces of today's Internet celebrities. She is as pure as a fairy, but with the coldness of frost and snow.

Judging from her appearance alone, she seemed to be about twenty years old. She didn't have a single piece of clothing on her body, and her figure was so bumpy that it almost made my nose bleed.

What kind of beauty is this...?

I slapped myself on the spot. Why did you choose the fox fairy as your master just now? Don't you want the free wife? There may be something wrong with my brain! What kind of incompatibility between humans and foxes, what kind of family relationship, it doesn't make any sense! Do I care about that kind of thing?

"How is it? Does it look good?" The fox fairy seemed to have turned into a human for the first time. She was stunned for a moment and was a little confused.

"Good-looking, very good-looking!" I nodded crazily. I guess the most popular actresses would be eclipsed when they saw her. If she made her debut, I don't know how many men's hearts she could capture. Is this the human form made from my grandfather's skin?

"That's good, get me some clothes." Fox Fairy suddenly seemed to realize something and quickly covered his chest with his hands.

I quickly found her my own clothes, a white shirt and jeans. After she put them on, she shook her waterfall-like black hair, making her look even sexier.

"Although you chose me to be your master, to me, your body is just a skinny bag. If you want, I can satisfy you." Fox Fairy doesn't seem to be completely ignorant of the world.