Chapter 34 Transcendence

Xu Feng didn't expect my attitude to be so tough, and he thought that I dared to be disrespectful to him because I didn't know his identity. If I knew, how could I dare to go against him like this.

"Do you know who I am? A young genius in the Feng Shui world, the only descendant of a large Feng Shui family. If you go against me, you will not end well." Xu Feng mentioned his identity again, thinking that I would be afraid.

But I don't take him seriously at all. No matter how big your family is, your ancestors would not dare to call them immortals, but my grandfather is called a semi-immortal. The Feng Shui world is very particular about this. If you dare to call yourself an immortal, you must be able to bear it. This word, otherwise it will not only have five disadvantages and three shortcomings, but also may lead to sudden death.

You are a young genius, but after practicing for many years you are still not as good as I was in two years. It is really a joke to call yourself a genius in front of me.

"So what? A young genius from a big Feng Shui family can defraud people of their treasures? What's the difference between you and the magician under the overpass outside?" I snorted coldly and didn't buy his account at all. Now Tongtong has already After being rescued, what can he do to me?

"You..." Xu Feng was so angry that he stared, but there was nothing he could do to me.

"Go away, don't stop me from cleaning up." I pushed him away directly, and then continued to go into the room to clean up the female ghost. This behavior made him even more angry to death. I dare say he should never have done it in his life. Have been treated like this.

Judging from the attitude of Wu Sheng's family towards him, I knew that his status was not low and he had such a background. It was a pity that his virtue was not worthy of him and he met me.

Now that the ghost is in Lin Yiyi's body, things are much simpler. With my way of doing things, it would not be difficult to subdue the female ghost, but I am afraid that the female ghost will kill her and hurt Tongtong. The Wu family is paying attention to her all the time. Yes, I have a lot of pressure to start, and Tongtong is a child with a weak body. After hurting the yin energy, she may become confused or stupid or crazy in the future, so it is better to be careful.

Lin Yiyi is different. I'm not afraid of her death, so it's much smoother to start and there won't be any pressure.

"Bold monster, why don't you reincarnate and stay in this world to cause trouble?" I shouted loudly, which was different from the previous one. Yes, Lin Yiyi has a bad life, I don't care, haha.

But no matter what, this female ghost didn't kill anyone, so I thought about asking why, and if I could, I'd cross her. It's easier to kill a ghost than to cross a ghost.

"It's up to you to do whatever I want. It has nothing to do with you." Lin Yiyi made the same sharp voice as Tongtong just now, then her hair was disheveled and her face was ferocious, but I had already fought with the female ghost just now, and she She was not my opponent, so she was a little wary of me. After she finished speaking, she suddenly turned around and ran away, rushing out of the room.

Lin Yiyi was so scary like this, like an evil ghost. Everyone knew what was going on. The Wu family screamed and hurriedly ran away, staying far away.

But how could I let her run away? I stepped forward with a soul-catching hand. This is one of Mai's ghost-catching spells. It can capture the soul through the physical body.

I bit off my finger, wrote a spell on the palm of my hand with blood, added the spell, and held the soul invisible. I directly put a claw on Lin Yiyi's shoulder, making her unable to move.