Chapter 10 Evil Corpse

Pan Lei has been in the business of collecting corpses for a short time, only a few months. He dropped out of school early and stopped studying in junior high school. He has no skills and cannot endure much hardship, so he can't make much money to go home throughout the year.

Later, when he thought about it, he might as well just eat the food of the dead, earn more money, marry a wife, and then quit working. It would be better than idleness all day long, and having multiple skills would be better than nothing.

The reason Pan Lei decided this way was because he had connections. His third uncle was the man who fished for corpses, and Pan Lei was good at water, so he was particularly suitable for eating the dead man's meal, and he could earn more than ordinary professions.

Pan Lei's third uncle had no children, so he cared for and loved Pan Lei very much. When he heard that Pan Lei was coming to inherit his craftsmanship, he was both worried and happy.

The worry is that it is difficult and dangerous to be a corpse collector. After all, he is working in the water and facing the dead. If something happens, how will he explain it to Pan Lei's parents?

Fortunately, someone has finally inherited his skill of collecting corpses. Uncle Pan Lei is a traditional corpse collector, and his skills are well-known far and wide. When he encounters strange corpses and evil corpses, he still needs this old skill of corpse collector.

For example, there was a strange incident before. A woman was pushed into the river by her lover and drowned after several months of pregnancy. Later, someone paid a team to fish out the body, but not only did the body not be fished out, but the body was fished out. All eight members of the team were missing, leaving only an empty boat floating strangely on the river.

Some people said that they saw people lining up to jump off the boat at night, and then never got back up. The boat was floating in the river like a ghost. Occasionally, a hazy figure could be seen standing on the bow of the boat, which seemed to be A woman with a big belly disappeared again in the blink of an eye, which was extremely strange.

After the incident spread, no one dared to approach the river for a month, and the bodies of the salvage team also disappeared. It was extremely evil. Later, someone asked Uncle Pan Lei to come forward, and the matter was solved perfectly.

Uncle Pan Lei glanced at the river, then picked a time at noon when the sun was the strongest, and led the people to jump in.

In less than half an hour, Uncle Pan Lei fished out eight corpses. Each one had no flesh and blood and was all a skeleton.

Someone asked Uncle Pan Lei, who killed these corpses? Why did you eat everything? Is it a school of fish?

Uncle Pan Lei shook his head and said that the woman's corpse had killed the man, and that thing had become a "spirit" with great resentment and wanted to go ashore for revenge. The corpse-recovering teams relied on their own equipment and would not even worship the Dragon King, so they would seek death if they went down.

After Pan Lei's third uncle fished out the eight corpses, he asked someone to take the blood of the man who pushed the female corpse into the water. Otherwise, the female corpse would not be drawn out. She became a "spirit" and hid in the sand at the bottom of the river. Who would fish it out? Who dies.

In about half a day, someone took the man's blood. Uncle Pan Lei put three sticks of incense on it, and then kowtowed three times, one to the dragon king, one to the water ghost, and the last one to the female corpse.

After kowtowing, Uncle Pan Lei sprinkled the blood on the river. After a while, the river boiled, and then a lot of hair floated up, a big black mass, which looked very scary.

Uncle Pan Lei took a rope soaked in black dog blood and made a noose. Then he found the right place and threw the noose.

Not long after, Uncle Pan Lei exerted great force and suddenly pulled a female body out of the water.

The female corpse was very evil. Her eyes were wider than a copper bell. Her whole body was swollen. Something seemed to be moving in her belly. She seemed to be alive. Her face was as white as flour.

Uncle Pan Lei said that this corpse is too evil and must be cremated immediately, especially the fetus in the belly. It ate the people of the corpse recovery team and it would be over when it burst out of the belly. No matter how evil this female corpse is, it is nothing more than a corpse. It's a water ghost. She won't be able to bear it once she gets to the shore, but this fetus is different. When it comes out, it will eat people like beasts.

Later, with the consent of others, Uncle Pan Lei cremated the body. When it was burned, something seemed to be struggling in the fire, and a piercing wailing sound was made, but it was very small, but very sharp. .

Pan Lei often heard people say this, and he decided to hang out with his third uncle out of admiration. If he could get his third uncle's true biography, he would be able to make more money in the future.

At first Pan Lei's third uncle didn't agree, but later Pan Lei was convinced, and finally he became a corpse collector. But at this point, Pan Lei slapped himself again. If he hadn't been unable to guard his lower body and broke the rules, then his second uncle would not have died, and there would be other corpse-recovering companions.

When I heard this, my heart skipped a beat. This guy seemed to have not only fucked the female corpse, but also killed many people.

Pan Lei said that on the first day he started, his third uncle told him many rules, and the most important one was that corpses were not allowed to be desecrated. The dead were the most important and must be respected.

For example, the corpses pulled out must be covered with a white towel, because all corpses in the water have hideous faces and are very unsightly. Covering the corpse with a white towel is to give the deceased the last trace of dignity.

Pan Lei remembered these rules at the time, but after seeing the female corpse, he was completely depressed, his mind went blank, so... he couldn't control it.

I remember that day, Uncle Pan Lei received a job to recover a corpse. He heard that it was a beautiful star. When he went to play in the river, he accidentally fell in. The river was deep and fast, and the female star disappeared all of a sudden. , and later many people came to search for it, but no body was found. So someone paid a high price to hire Pan Lei's third uncle. In the corpse fishing industry, his third uncle had high prestige and great ability.

After Pan Lei's third uncle asked for the female star's horoscope, he went with Pan Lei and two other corpse collector companions.

One of them is called Chen Hou. Because he is very thin, others nickname him Skinny Monkey. The name of the other one, Pan Lei, has forgotten. Anyway, his nickname is Heizi. He has very dark skin and white teeth. They are all like Pan Lei. Lei is about the same age, and he followed his third uncle out to retrieve corpses when he was very young.

After Uncle Pan Lei calculated the female star's horoscope, he immediately frowned and said that the female star was born in the fire zodiac, and when fire meets water, it will be very dangerous. Water and fire are not compatible. The corpse may have changed, so everyone should be careful, it may be a ghost corpse.

The zombie is very strange, even though it is in the water, you can't catch it, but it is not that dangerous and will not harm anyone.

The evil corpse is fierce and can kill people. If you can't fight him in the water, you have to stay in the water. Anyway, either you fish him up or he pulls you down.

Sure enough, the body of the female star was not found after searching for a long time.

Searching for the body is the first step in retrieving the body. You must locate the body before you can go into the water and fish it out. If the body cannot be found, everything is in vain.

It was getting dark. As a traditional corpse collector, it is actually not very good to collect corpses at night, because it is dark and evil, and no one can tell what is in the water.

However, some strange corpses would surface on their own after dark, so Uncle Pan Lei made a fatal decision to continue looking for corpses at night until he found them.

At nine o'clock in the evening, a body suddenly floated up in the middle of the river, but Uncle Pan Lei said it was not good.