Chapter 12 You killed me

After it was over, Pan Lei smoked a cigarette on the bow of the boat and sneaked back as if nothing had happened.

But when he slept until about four o'clock in the morning, Pan Lei suddenly woke up again, because he seemed to hear a woman crying, and she was crying very sadly, but... They were the only boat on the river, so how could anyone else come? ? And she's still a woman.

Pan Lei became curious, squatted down and slowly walked out of the cabin.

At this time, he saw a woman standing on the bow of the boat, with her back to him, and she kept crying. Although the voice was small, it was very sad and strange, because when he listened to the cry, she seemed to be laughing, which made him laugh. People feel creepy.

Pan Lei felt a little confused. Why did a woman run up on their boat in the middle of the night? And still crying.

Pan Lei bravely walked over, then patted the woman on the shoulder and shouted "Hey."

Originally, he wanted to ask the woman why she was crying here and how she got on the boat, but when the woman turned her head and looked at him, he was stunned. A chill rose from the soles of his feet, and his scalp instantly became numb.

This crying woman was the corpse that Pan Lei had defiled just now. Her face was as pale as flour, and she looked extremely terrifying.

"Hey hey hey..."

The female corpse turned from crying into laughing, and a strange smile appeared at the corner of her mouth. Blood was flowing from the corners of her eyes, and then dripped onto her face, forming a strange arc.

"Ghost, ghost..." Pan Lei was so frightened that he was paralyzed, sat down, and then stepped back desperately. He wanted to run, but his legs were not up to par.

The female corpse walked toward him step by step, the smile on her face getting weirder and weirder. She took off her clothes one by one. In the blink of an eye, her body was festering, her flesh and blood were blurred, and it looked disgusting.

"Don't you want me? Come on!" The female corpse's cold hands suddenly grabbed Pan Lei.

Pan Lei was so frightened that he felt like he had touched a sticky object. He shook it away desperately and called for help. He waved his hands randomly until there was a bang, and his hand seemed to have hit something, causing severe pain. He suddenly woke up.

"It turned out to be a dream."

After Pan Lei woke up, he was soaked all over. He wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and lit a cigarette. Thinking of the scene in his dream, the hand that lit the cigarette couldn't help but tremble. Fortunately, it was a dream! terrible!

After taking two puffs of cigarette, Pan Lei calmed down, but when he looked at the cabin, Heizi was gone. He glanced at the time on his phone, it was four in the morning...the same time as when he woke up from his dream.

Pan Lei felt a thump in his heart, feeling that something was wrong. At this time, a dark wind blew into the cabin, biting and cold. Pan Lei shivered, put out the cigarette butt, and called Brother Heizi a few times.

No one responded, as if Heizi was not on the ship, but at this time, where could he go?

Pan Lei pinched himself, and after knowing that this was no longer a dream, he bravely walked out of the cabin.

After coming out, he saw a man kneeling on the bow of the boat, with a sunspot on his back. Pan Lei subconsciously looked at the position of the female body, but what made him feel horrified was that the female body had disappeared, leaving only a pool of scarlet blood. , it looked particularly horrifying.

"Brother Heizi, where is the female body? Why are you kneeling there? Are you still drunk?"

Pan Lei felt that the atmosphere on the boat was very strange. He walked towards Heizi and asked cautiously, but Heizi did not answer. He still knelt on the bow of the boat and looked into the water.

The more this happened, the more people felt frightened. Pan Lei shivered and slowly walked to Heizi.

I saw that there was no blood on Heizi's face, his pupils were dilated, his eyes were full of bloodshot eyes, as if they were about to bulge out, his eyes were frightened, he didn't know what terrible thing he had seen, there were purple pinch marks on his neck, and there was blood on the corners of his mouth. , looking at the water with a strange expression, there was no movement at all.

"Brother Heizi..." Pan Lei pushed Heizi and found that Heizi's body was stiff and there was no movement at all, just like... a dead person. No matter what Pan Lei called, Heizi didn't respond.

"Brother Heizi, don't scare me. What's wrong with you?" Pan Lei trembled with his fingers, then stretched out to Heizi's nose, trying to see if Heizi was still breathing.

But the moment Pan Lei stretched out his hand, Heizi suddenly grabbed Pan Lei's hand, then turned his head stiffly, staring at Pan Lei resentfully without saying a word.

Heizi's hands were extremely cold, like the hands of a dead person. Pan Lei struggled desperately and shouted Heizi's name. Finally, with a bang, Pan Lei finally broke free, but due to inertia, he fell heavily on the board of the ship. There were a few scarlet scratches on his hands.

Pan Lei was so frightened that he ran into the cabin and took out his cell phone to call his third uncle. He didn't know what happened to Heizi, but the scene was extremely terrifying and he was scared.

But as soon as he took out his phone, Heizi's dead face came close to his back. Pan Lei turned around and was so frightened that he threw the phone away.

"What are you going to do?" Heizi asked dully, with no expression on his face, as if he were dead. However, when he spoke, the white teeth in his mouth were filled with blood, which was scarlet and glaring, making him look extremely scary.

"No...nothing!" Pan Lei looked at Heizi's dead face, replied tremblingly, and then looked for an opportunity to pick up the phone.

But Heizi suddenly rushed over, pinched Pan Lei's neck with his cold hands, and then cursed viciously: "You bastard, you killed me, I want you to pay with your life, pay with your life!"

Heizi seemed to have infinite strength. He grabbed Pan Lei and lifted him up, then pressed him hard to the ground. The chairs around him fell to pieces. Pan Lei struggled desperately, but it was of no use. Heizi held him tightly. Pan Lei's throat made it impossible for him to breathe.

When Pan Lei was about to suffocate to death, he suddenly had an idea. He picked up the little black dog's blood left on the table and poured it directly on Heizi.

The black dog's blood was splashed on Heizi like sulfuric acid, making a sizzling sound, and then a large amount of white smoke rose up, corroding most of Heizi's body.

Heizi made a strange wailing sound, and then rolled desperately on the ground. Pan Lei took the opportunity to run out quickly. He didn't dare to stay on the boat any longer. After jumping off the boat, he ran desperately on the shore. Fortunately, the boat stopped on the shore. , otherwise it will be miserable.

Pan Lei looked back while running, but Heizi didn't chase him, but it was strange. He always felt that someone was following him behind him, and the wind was blowing coldly on his back. Occasionally, there would be small footsteps, but when he heard it, There was nothing. After returning home, Pan Lei quickly closed the door, but... he always felt that something followed him back.