Chapter 51 Reserved

I calculated the time, and it seems that the time has not come yet. Mr. Chen will not be blessed with his delicate young model until tomorrow night.

I hid the butler's body and returned to the ancient house. Master Nine-Tailed Fox suddenly praised me: "I'm making rapid progress. I've already started killing decisively."

I smiled bitterly and said nothing, as if everything could not escape the surveillance of the nine-tailed fox. She knew everything and understood everything, and she was cruel and ruthless. Even the accidents involving human relationships were played clearly and were not inappropriate at all. In this world, there is a little white fox who does not like the fireworks of the world. I seriously doubt that she is pretending sometimes.

What she was talking about was naturally referring to the blind man, because I also set up a spell for him. When I patted his shoulder, I planted half of the talisman on him, and the other half of the talisman was in my hand.

I don't believe him. If he breaks his oath and reveals my information to others, half of the talisman will kill him and there will be no chance of him surviving.

It was late at night, and I wanted to go back to my room to rest, but as soon as I opened the door, I found someone inside. Through the crack in the door, I saw a woman lying on top of me, posing, as if she wanted to seduce me.

That woman is naturally Lin Yiyi. To ordinary people, she is already considered a beauty. She has a good figure and a beautiful face. She can be a mistress, so she naturally has some capital.

But I still didn't have sex with her tonight. Instead, I closed the door gently and slept on the sofa all night. There is no free lunch in the world. If anything happens to this stinky bitch, I will definitely have to walk away without food. , she is not a good person, and I think she worships money and thinks she is dirty.

But the more I behave like this, the more unwilling she is. She feels that no man in the world can resist her without clothes. She is determined to get her hands on me and thinks about seducing me every day.

Although I ignored her, being teased by her like this every day made me feel a little bit ready to act even at my young age.

Daybreak soon came. After I woke up, I touched my pocket and found that half of the yellow talisman had turned into ashes. I breathed a long sigh of relief. Sure enough, it was true. The blind man did not keep his promise, even though he had become mute. But there are many ways to deliver the news. He must be unwilling and even resentful of me, so he will definitely betray me and betray his promise.

This half of the talisman has turned to ashes, and the talisman is conjoined. In other words, the other half of the talisman has also turned to ashes. When the spell was activated, the blind man should have died suddenly.

I turned on the TV, and sure enough, it reported about the blind man, saying that a corpse was found under the overpass. It had been burned to black. The deceased was blind and even mute. His identity seemed to be a fortune teller under the overpass. He was burned alive for some reason. Death, a lot of information needs to be researched, it may be a homicide, but the murderer has never been found.

The only clue is that there was half a word written on the ground, starting with the word "fuck", but there was no follow-up. It seemed that someone was killed before he finished writing. It may be related to the murderer. The case is under investigation.

An evil smile formed on my lips. This blind man really wanted to reveal my identity to others. He probably wanted to write the character Su. He probably wanted to write the son of Qilin of the Su family. It's a pity that he won't survive. At that time, after writing the prefix "fuck", the person died. The curse was activated in his body, burning him alive from the inside out.