Chapter 14 Transcendence

Pan Lei shivered when he thought of the female corpse. The female corpse actually dared to come out in broad daylight. How evil must it be? Moreover, he had already searched under the bed just now in order to find his third uncle, but he didn't see anything. Suddenly something seemed to be coming out. It was scary just thinking about it.

Three seconds later, Pan Lei heard a creaking sound under the bed, followed by heavy footsteps, and a dark wind blew out of the room, blowing on Pan Lei's face.

Pan Lei fell into extreme fear. He ran out of fear instinctively. He didn't feel relieved until he stood in the sun.

But when he looked back, there was a woman's face pressed against the door, her mouth covered in blood, and she was smiling ghostly at Pan Lei.

Pan Lei was so frightened that his legs were weak. Fortunately, Da Yang didn't dare to chase the female corpse out. He ran away quickly and left the place.

After hiding for a while, Pan Lei couldn't sleep or eat well. First, he felt guilty. Thinking of the tragic death of his third uncle and Shouhou and the others, Pan Lei secretly cried and then slapped himself. He blamed himself because he had killed everyone. .

Secondly, Pan Lei didn't know when the female corpse would come after him. The female corpse was evil and vicious. Once he got entangled with her, he would probably die more miserably than anyone else.

At this time, Pan Lei remembered the relic that his uncle had given him, so he came over with the copper coins. He hoped that I could kill the female corpse and avenge the third uncle and the others.

After listening to Pan Lei's story, I stood up silently, and then slapped him hard on the face.

The slap was so hard that it knocked him away and rolled to the ground, with blood bleeding from the corners of his mouth.

Pan Lei was stunned for a moment. He covered his face and looked at me: "You, why did you hit me?"

I said you still have the nerve to ask? If you hadn't broken the rules, how could other people die? This is evil karma repaying evil consequences, and you are the one who deserves to die! If it weren't for the copper coins, I really wouldn't want to help you.

Every line of work has its own rules. Since you have done that line of work, you should abide by the rules. You should be damned if you harm everyone for your own private life! People like Pan Lei are not worth helping at all. If my second uncle hadn't told me that anyone who came with copper coins would help him, I wouldn't have bothered to pay attention to him and would have driven him out and knocked him down.

That female corpse is very evil. Sooner or later she will find him, and then she will strip him of his skin and bones and cut him into pieces.

You must respect both the living and the dead. Do you think that the dead will let you go if you defile other people's bodies at will?

Women themselves have a lot of yin energy, and the female body that died in the water is even more yin. If you dare to do this, aren't you looking for death? Even if you die yourself, you still have to survive by causing others to die. That's really fucked up stuff.

"Yes, it's all my fault. I'm a beast. I'm not as good as a pig or a dog." Pan Lei fanned himself desperately, cursing and apologizing at the same time.

"Okay, it's useless to talk about it now. Since you have copper coins, it's okay if I don't help you with this matter." I put Pan Lei's copper coins in my pocket, then told him not to bother, and I still tried my best to think about it. Find a way to remedy it!

Uncle Pan Lei had some real abilities, but he still died tragically at the hands of a female corpse, which shows that the female corpse was extremely resentful, otherwise it would not be so evil, and it may also be related to the cause of her death.