Chapter 84 The evil live broadcast room

Pan Jiang saw that the Corpse Immortal was different from what he thought, and he was immediately tempted. Although he was evil, Wang Qiang said clearly that he might really be able to make a fortune from this. If he gave it a try, his bicycle would turn into a motorcycle. Moreover, Wang Qiang also said that many celebrities Even rich people do this, and he wants to do one too.

"Qiangzi, why don't you give this to me?" Pan Jiang handed Wang Qiang another cigarette. This corpse fairy is good-looking, young and beautiful. If you want to change it to something else, it might be some crooked melon and cracked jujube. Well, isn't that a big loss?

Buy this corpse fairy while you can still see it.

But Wang Qiang did not answer the cigarette, but gave a wry smile: "Old Pan, aren't you making things difficult for me? This Corpse Immortal has been decided by others. If you want it, I can get you another one. Then the eminent monk from Thailand Haven't left yet."

Pan Jiang was a little curious and asked if he got another one, would it look as good as the current one?

A corpse is a corpse after all. If you don't make a better-looking one at home to enshrine monsters, you might scare yourself to death.

Wang Qiang burst out laughing and said, "You think you go to a foot bath city to choose a technician and you want to choose a good-looking one. Isn't this nonsense?"

There are only so many corpses, and most of the people who died in vain are miserable after death. How can the appearance of death be good? This kind of thing can only depend on luck, and other Wang Qiang cannot guarantee it.

Pan Jiang became even more persistent upon hearing this, saying that he indeed wanted to buy the Corpse Immortal, but he only wanted this one, and the others were not rare.

He was not stupid. If he brought back a horrible corpse, he would probably not dare to get up and go to the toilet in the middle of the night, saying that it was just a corpse fairy, not a dead corpse.

Wang Qiang was silent. The business was right in front of him, and he didn't want to let it slip away. Who would have trouble with money.

After thinking for a moment, Wang Qiang took the cigarette from General Pan's hand and said, "I can give it to you for 80,000 yuan, not a penny less."

Wang Qiang said that the corpse fairy buyer had not actually inspected the goods, so he did not know what the corpse fairy looked like. He could work overtime and rush out one, but Pan would have to pay more.

Generally speaking, the price of the Corpse Immortal is 50,000 to 60,000. If General Pan wants this Corpse Immortal, he must pay 80,000. This is considered the price of an acquaintance. According to industry rules, if General Pan wants to cut off his beard, he must pay 80,000. At double the price, it will definitely not work for less than 100,000 yuan.

Wang Qiang had a good relationship with Pan Jiang, and he would definitely not cheat him. Pan Jiang took out his mobile phone and started piecing together things. After an hour, he finally raised enough 80,000 yuan. He gave the money to Wang Qiang and bought the house. Immortal with corpse.

Wang Qiang's after-sales service was pretty good. He personally delivered the Corpse Immortal to Pan Jiang's doorstep. Pan Jiang vacated a small room and worshiped the Corpse Immortal just like he did to Guan Erye.

Before leaving, Wang Qiang also told General Pan some taboos, telling him to be careful, as breaking any one of them could lead to him being doomed.

First, the deceased is a big one, so don't offend him. Don't be tempted by the beauty of the corpse. You would rather spend some money to find a lady than touch this thing. Otherwise, you will die miserably. The corpse fairy has grievances and cannot get involved.