Chapter 45 Sow goes crazy

At this time, the sow suddenly went crazy and rushed towards Xu Feng.

Xu Feng let out a shrill wail, but a sow weighing two hundred pounds and going crazy was very scary. Xu Feng could only run forward like crazy.

"Master, be careful!" the master shouted hurriedly, trying to block the way and subdue the sow.

At this time, I put my ten fingers together and kept pinching the hand. Under my urging, the curse became more terrifying. The sow suddenly showed its fangs, with a ferocious face, and bit the master's neck fiercely.

This was a domestic pig, not a wild boar. The master never expected that it could bite people. He was caught off guard and his throat was bitten by the sow.

"Save me, call 120 quickly, please." The master said reluctantly, his body was twitching, blood was flowing, and his face suddenly became as white as flour.

The sow flew away, and the other Yin people quickly gathered around me, while I chased Xu Feng.

This road was a typical mountain road, with many potholes, uneven heights, and many rocks. Xu Feng should have died if he was chased like that.

When I found Xu Feng, he was already dying. There was blood all the way. The sow disappeared, leaving only Xu Feng dripping with blood.

"Help...save me, call...an ambulance." Xu Feng seemed to be still conscious. He stretched out his trembling hands, and then asked me for help weakly. The arrogance he had just now was gone. The genius boy was like a dead animal. dog.

"Master Xu, it's not that I don't want to save you, it's just that there's no signal!" I said, putting the phone in front of him.

"Yes...obviously, there is..." Xu Feng saw it, and he weakly raised his hand to snatch the phone away, but I directly pressed the power button.

"Oh, I'm sorry, the phone probably ran out of battery and turned off automatically." I showed a sinister smile. Now Xu Feng's expression was just like the female ghost's expression before she died, full of despair!

"It's you... How dare you kill me? Are you... not afraid of death?" Xu Feng became angry, the muscles on his face were twitching, his mouth was full of blood, and he kept coughing. With this breath, I directly accelerated my speed. his death.

"Haha... Genius, if I kill you and Master, who else will know about me?" I squatted down and said every word, with a much crueler expression than him.

It was so dark that the people who were watching just now didn't even see my face clearly. Moreover, I didn't sign up or give my last name. Who knows me? Even Xu Feng and Master may not know about me. Once the two of them die now, my troubles will be completely gone.

Wu Sheng has this relationship with my grandfather. He will not betray me, and he is rich. No one dares to threaten him. Instead, keeping Xu Feng and the master is a disaster. The master is right. If the trouble is not solved, then keep them. It will be eternal trouble.

Besides, what does it have to do with me if the sow went crazy and killed Xu Feng and Master? With so many people watching, I did nothing. The sow still belongs to Xu Feng.

"You...you..." Xu Feng covered his chest and was so angry that he couldn't speak. He never imagined that I could be so vicious and kill him in front of so many people. No one in the city knew yet. Extremely deep and extremely clever.

"Pfft..." Xu Feng was so angry that he vomited blood and died immediately.

I lost my face and my life. Haha, I would be angry too. A genius who died of anger, let's go all the way!

The night was getting deeper and deeper. Taking advantage of the darkness, I left here without leaving my name and no one could see my face clearly.

They only know that a young man defeated Xu Feng, a genius in the field of Feng Shui. An unknown person went to the most vicious graveyard alone in the middle of the night. Not only did he come out unscathed, he also killed and pulled out the bloody corpses. teeth.

Someone wants to find me, but I have disappeared. Xu Feng is dead, Master is also dead, and Mr. Wu keeps silent about me. What happened tonight has become a legend and is talked about in the Feng Shui community. Of course, There is a short video about Xu Feng dancing with a sow.

The people of the Xu family lost face and died, so they naturally wanted to take revenge on me, but they had no idea who I was, and didn't even have any clues. In the end, they couldn't find me, so they had no choice but to let it go.

I solved Xu Feng and took my revenge. I felt very happy. When I returned to the ancient house, I burned three sticks of incense and burned some paper money for the female ghost, although I knew she could no longer enjoy it.

After Xu Feng's incident was over, there was no follow-up and no trouble. But I heard that people from the Xu family searched for me everywhere and found many powerful Feng Shui masters to deal with me, but it was of no use at all. They didn't know about me at all. No one can find me.

The Xu family people still wanted to anger me, saying that I was a coward and a coward, trying to force me out, but I didn't bother them at all, and let them bark, and stopped when they got tired. I'm not that stupid. .

Now I am a fledgling, weak and weak, and it is a bit difficult to deal with a family. I will retreat as soon as I take revenge. I will never be willing to fight or show off my strength.

Xu Feng's matter soon settled down, and next, I'm going to mess with Mr. Chen.

The deadline I gave has passed, and he still hasn't given me the money. I will never be merciful to this old guy! See how I deal with him!