Chapter 23 He is not human

Although the beggar in front of Chen's house had a dirty face, he couldn't hide his paleness. His lips and both sides of his face were like flour, and he had an unpleasant corpse smell that I could smell even from the second floor. , maybe others thought he was a beggar, and it was natural for him to have a stench, but I knew it was corpse odor. This man had been dead for a long time. He was not a human, but a corpse!

A corpse is smiling at you in broad daylight. It makes people's hair stand on end and makes their backs feel cold.

But if it is a corpse, then he cannot dare to see the light. It is broad daylight now, and the corpse is afraid of the sun when it is evil. In other words, someone is controlling the corpse behind his back.

The art of controlling corpses is an ancient magic, unique to the corpse exterminators in western Hunan. In order to transport the corpse to its destination, the corpse exorcists will pick up the corpse and walk, but the corpse will never be like it is now, walking, talking, and capable. The person behind controlling corpses to this extent is by no means an ordinary person!

"Who are you? Come out and see me!" I said to the beggar.

The beggar held his head high and smiled at me. His smile was indescribably weird, as terrifying as a dead man forcing a smile on you.

"You are indeed different from those losers. It is not easy for you to have such a good deed at such a young age. This matter has nothing to do with you. I don't want to ruin you, but if you continue to meddle in other people's business, you will be responsible for the consequences." The beggar's face suddenly changed. He was so stiff that he was trembling, and there were horrible patches of corpse on his neck, which looked a bit evil under the sunlight.

"It's a matter of loyalty to others, I'm sorry, I have to take care of this matter!"

I am not afraid of his threats and am determined to find him out. My second uncle said that those who have copper coins must do their own thing and cannot violate it.

"Huh, let's see!" The beggar snorted coldly, turned around and ran away.

"Don't even think about leaving!"

I shouted loudly, and in desperation I jumped out of the window. The second floor was not high, and my skills were not bad. I landed on the ground and rolled over to remove all my strength, and I was unscathed!

But this behavior made Mr. Chen and Chen Ling scream, but seeing that I was fine, they took a deep breath. What also made me dumbfounded was that Chen Ling actually whispered: "My husband is really handsome, housekeeper, please hurry up." Bring someone to follow you, you are the only one to ask me what I have to lose."

I haven't agreed to this yet, and didn't she say she didn't want an arranged marriage before? Why did you call your husband directly? It really makes me dumbfounded, but I guess there are people lining up to be the aunt of the Chen family. Chen Ling is as beautiful as a flower, and the Chen family is rich. Who wouldn't be greedy?

After landing, I slowed down for a few seconds and hurriedly caught up. As for the butlers, I probably couldn't even see their backs. The beggar was not a human being. He stood on tiptoes when he ran, but he walked as fast as flying. I almost couldn't catch up. Forget about ordinary people.

The beggar ran all the way through the alley, and finally turned into an abandoned shabby house. The inside was dilapidated and smelly, just like a latrine. It had been abandoned for an unknown period of time. The walls were almost peeled off, and there were several big holes in the roof. After I entered, I discovered that there were all dead cats, and some of their bodies were already rotting. The stench hit me, making me sick to my stomach.

The Chosen Kirinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें