Chapter 20 Snake Fetus

I never imagined that people from the big Feng Shui family could actually make such a vulgar bet. How much do they look down on me? But I like it!

Haha, who is not in the Feng Shui family?

At this time, the blind man also stood up, and then said coldly to me: "Listening to your voice, you should be still young. The Chen family is not a place for you to be competitive. Being a stubborn duck will only harm yourself. Your moral conduct is too low." Just don't put a foot in it, understand?"

This blind man obviously hated me for contradicting him just now, which made him lose face, so he taunted me with cold words. But what he said was indeed not entirely correct. It was unlikely that the old lady was pregnant with something evil. It does not mean that she would be pregnant if she was possessed by an evil spirit. .

According to folk rumors, if a woman possessed by an evil spirit becomes pregnant inexplicably, it may be a ghost fetus. With the old lady's big belly at her age, this possibility is even higher. Otherwise, how can a normal person at this age get pregnant?

But Chen Ling said that he once saw a snake climbing onto the old lady's bed, so I had another guess, but I couldn't tell the difference until I saw the old lady.

I didn't want to argue with him, so I just asked Mr. Chen to take me to the room to have a look.

When things got to this point, Mr. Chen had no choice but to compromise and led everyone to the old lady's room. However, he always had a bad look on my face because he didn't believe that I could solve this matter at all.

When I opened the door, an evil spirit hit my face. The old lady was lying under the bed, her face was pale and her expression was dull, as if she was possessed by a ghost. She was scared when she saw us, and she kept saying that the ghost was coming. The ghost is coming.

The blind man said at this time: "The old lady's Yin Tang is black, her face is pale, and her behavior is weird. This is obviously because she has provoked dirty things and is possessed by evil spirits. Then her pulse is not a happy pulse, but a Yin pulse. This Isn't it a ghost fetus?"

In a normal pregnancy, the pulse is as smooth as a bead, fast but not stagnant, and powerful. This is the happy pulse.

The Yin pulse is on the contrary. The pulse is as sharp as a microneedle, slow and heavy, weak and cold. It means that you are pregnant with a ghost fetus, and what is inside your belly is clearly a dead person!

If you are pregnant with a ghost child, you cannot give birth to it, because the child born is a child born from the underworld, and will be half human and half ghost in the future, which is very troublesome. The old lady is old and cannot be aborted, so everyone is helpless and helpless.

Mr. Chen sighed, and then cursed: "I really don't know which evil ghost is causing trouble. If something is coming for me, why bother the old man? I would rather suffer this for my mother."

Although Mr. Chen said he was very filial, his eyes when looking at the old lady were murderous, indicating that he had murderous intentions. This kind of rich man, for the sake of face, has no humanity at all! What you say is all for others to see.

"Haha, who told you that the old lady was pregnant with a ghost fetus? I was not sure just now, but now I understand that she is not pregnant with a ghost fetus, but a snake fetus!" I said firmly.

When the others heard this, they immediately laughed dumbly, especially the young man, who threatened that the housekeeper would come with a knife and chop off my hands on the spot.

The blind man shook his head, with a look of ridicule on his face: "No matter what, this kid's ethics are too low. He got pregnant by evil spirits and could even be called a snake fetus. It really made me laugh. If we people still care about him, it's really a big deal. Losing identity."