Chapter 70 Shameless Brother and Sister

Although Zhang Tianshi ignored me, Wang Tao and Wang Ting were full of hatred towards me, because I not only barged in, but also beat Wang Ting and made rude remarks. They were naturally unhappy. Moreover, they thought I was a thug and did not know my identity. identity.

"Wang Xue, I don't care who you are looking for, get out of here or I'll call the police." Wang Tao cursed unceremoniously, with the utmost shamelessness. This house was left to Wang Xue by your grandfather, not yours. , and still want to evict the owner?

"Report it, report it quickly. Do you think the house belongs to you?" I snorted coldly. I was not afraid of them at all. What was right and wrong, the police were reasonable when they came.

"You... you..." Wang Tao was speechless, but he still managed to break my defense. When he was so angry, he went directly into the kitchen and took out a kitchen knife, pointed at Wang Xue and me's noses and cursed.

"Go away or not. If you don't, don't blame me for being rude." Wang Tao said, pointing the kitchen knife at us fiercely, pretending to be pretentious.

"Brother, that's your biological grandfather. You actually want to find someone to beat him to ashes and make him unable to be reincarnated. Are you still a human being? This is the house my grandfather gave me. You are so unfilial. You are the one who should get out! Grandpa is me Bottom line, you are just beasts, don't blame me for being rude!"

Wang Xue no longer tolerates the two brothers and sisters, and with my confidence, she is not afraid of Wang Tao's kitchen knife and is determined to fight them to the end.

Wang Tao snorted coldly and approached with the kitchen knife in his hand: "Your house? You are nothing! Are you from our Wang family? You were just picked up! That old man turned into a ghost and wants to harm me. I must kill him He was beaten to ashes and his relatives had no mercy!"

This Wang Tao has disowned his relatives for the sake of his inheritance! Living people have no time to care about dead people. He and Wang Ting just want this huge inheritance.

At this moment, with a snap, I caught Wang Tao's knife with my bare hands, and with two fingers!

Two slender fingers clamped the blade tightly, making it unable to move. Wang Tao couldn't break free despite his life. This shocked him extremely. People with this ability in modern times should be extinct.

"As long as I'm here, you can't even touch a hair on Wang Xue's head! Being shameless and bullying kind and honest people is the most abominable thing!" After I finished speaking, I exerted a little force on my finger, and with a snap, the kitchen knife flew out of Wang Tao's hand. , and then plunged into the wall hard, leaving a little dust on the wall, but the blade did not fall.

Wang Tao got scared and took a few steps back, not daring to get close to me at all. He was just bullying the weak and afraid of the hard.

"Okay, you actually found someone to deal with your brother, do you want to lose face?" Wang Tao said this shamelessly, which shocked my outlook. After knowing that he was not my opponent, I started to play the emotional card.

"No, you are not my brother, you are a beast. Whoever dares to touch grandpa tonight will suffer!" Wang Xue's eyes were like wolves. She was no longer the weak woman. She didn't care about money or the house. She only cared about her grandpa. .

Wang Tao and Wang Ting were frightened by Wang Xue's eyes. They didn't expect this girl to be so cruel tonight. They didn't know that they had violated Wang Xue's bottom line.

At this time, the wind suddenly picked up, and a whining sound sounded in my ears. A ghost climbed in from the window, but disappeared in the blink of an eye. The Taishi chair moved and creaked, as if someone was sitting on it. Same as above.

"Here we come." Zhang Tianshi said calmly, without any nervousness. He twisted the talisman paper in his hand and glanced around. He didn't care about people, only ghosts, so he didn't do anything to me just now.

Wang Ting and Wang Tao were so frightened that they couldn't care less about me. They huddled behind Zhang Tianshi like a shrunken turtle.

"Master Zhang, where are you, where is grandpa? The Grand Master's chair is moving, it's so scary..."

Wang Ting and Wang Tao spoke tremblingly, then looked at the Grand Master's chair with their eyes fixed on their heads, their hairs standing on their heads.

"No, not here." Zhang Tianshi shook his head, his eyes still glancing as if looking for Wang Xue's grandfather.

Grandpa Wang Xue is indeed not sitting on the Grand Master's chair. This is just a simple ghost technique, used to cause trouble and scare people. Without opening the Yin and Yang Eyes, I can't find his true identity for the time being.

"Then where is he? Find him quickly and kill him. It's so scary." Wang Tao and Wang Ting were trembling with fear. They couldn't feel at ease if they didn't get rid of their grandfather for a day. They were also particularly afraid of ghosts because they had done something wrong. thing.

As the saying goes, if you don't do anything bad in your life, you won't be surprised if a ghost knocks on your door in the middle of the night.

"Don't make any noise, he will come out on his own, don't make any more noise." Zhang Jiutian scolded.

Wang Ting and Wang Tao immediately shut up and did not dare to say anything anymore. It was all up to Master Zhang now, otherwise Grandpa Wang Xue would definitely not let them go.

Originally, it was okay to go back on his word, but he also asked the heavenly master to punish him. Ghosts are prone to resentment. Originally, according to Wang Xue, his grandfather should not be violent, but there was a violent atmosphere in the dark wind, as if something had happened.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, the wind suddenly stopped, and the surroundings were eerily quiet. Then the lights snapped and all went out. Wang Tao and Wang Ting screamed in fright, but then the TV turned on, but we didn't. Someone presses the remote control.

At the beginning, the TV was full of snowflakes, screaming, the sound was very weird, and there was no image at all.

A few seconds later, the screen suddenly changed. An old man with a face as pale as paper suddenly appeared. He smiled at us outside the screen in an extremely weird way. Most of his body appeared inside, and his face was enlarged. Several times, Wang Tao and his sister were so scared that they screamed.

"Zhang Tianshi, he's out, kill him, kill him quickly." Wang Tao and Wang Ting hid behind Zhang Jiutian and kept shouting. They really had no filial piety and really planned to destroy the ghost of their own grandfather. They were so heartless. How vicious.

Even if you are afraid, you can let the heavenly master surrender and then be saved. There is no need to actually kill him. Once the ghost is wiped out, it will no longer be reincarnated as a human being, which is so miserable.

"Hehehe..." Grandpa Wang Xue smiled dryly, showing his black teeth. There were rot worms in his gums, which were very penetrating.

"I've raised you all so well, yet you actually asked the Heavenly Master to kill me? How filial." Grandpa Wang Xue said with such resentment that the TV began to get hot and smoke, and the fuselage was trembling.

"It's none of our business. You were the one who wanted to kill us first. You deserve to die for someone who has no blood relationship with your own grandson." Although Wang Ting was scared, she still responded confidently, with Zhang Jiutian backing them up. , they also have the confidence to speak.

"Haha, Heavenly Master, this is our family matter. I advise you not to meddle in other people's business." Grandpa Wang Xue was extremely angry and did not intend to let the two brothers go. Even if their ancestors blamed them, they would be taken away.

"Hmph, you're just a ghost. You dare to harm people in front of me. It's really ridiculous." Zhang Jiutian didn't buy it at all and wanted to take Grandpa Wang Xue away.

At this time, Wang Xue immediately gave me a look, indicating that I should do the same.

Wang Tao has someone, and she also has someone, it just depends on who is more capable!

"Okay, boss!"