Chapter 11 Beautiful corpse

The reason why Uncle Pan Lei called it bad was because the corpse did not simply float, but was in an upright form. Occasionally, only half of its head was exposed on the water, and it looked as if it was walking in the water. It was extremely strange. It was weird, it was so late at night, Pan Lei stood on his head with chills all over his body, as if he had seen a ghost.

Uncle Pan Lei said that this is an erect corpse, which is more evil than an evil corpse. Most of these corpses have owners. They are either targeted by kappas in the water or have been possessed by water monkeys. It is extremely troublesome and dangerous. .

But Uncle Pan Lei has very sharp eyes. He took out the photos and compared them, and found that the female corpse was the female star who fell into the water. But the female corpse did not show her face in the water, only half of her head floated. Uncle Pan Lei's Everyone can tell that he really has some skills.

Taking people's money to eliminate disasters for others. Besides, this female corpse is very strange. If it can't be fished out this time, it may never be fished out again. Although Uncle Pan Lei is a little embarrassed, he doesn't want to give up.

I saw his third uncle kneeling on the bow of the boat, then lighting three sticks of incense, bowing to the female corpse three times, and shouting: "Water Ghost Pan Shi, I respectfully ask you to show your noble hands and redeem the corpse with generous gifts. Please step back and give in. Thank you."

The nickname of the person who retrieved the corpse was Water Ghost. Third Uncle Pan Lei was doing courtesy first and then fighting. He wanted to bribe the "thing" attached to the female corpse in the hope that it would be noble.

After finishing speaking, Uncle Pan Lei asked Pan Lei to bring out some tributes, and then threw them into the river one after another. Uncle Pan Lei also burned paper money, hoping to redeem the female corpse.

But something strange happened again. The paper money was burning, and suddenly a gust of wind blew. The paper money scattered instantly, and the three sticks of incense were immediately annihilated. The tribute thrown into the river actually made a bang. It flew back from the river and hit everyone hard.

The female corpse let out a sly laugh, and then ran forward in the water, as if running away.

Pan Lei was frightened and asked what happened to this female corpse? Why are you still laughing?

Uncle Pan Lei shook his head and said that it was not the female corpse who was laughing, but the "thing" in her body that was laughing.

Uncle Pan Lei was a little annoyed and shouted at the female corpse. If you don't want to drink a toast or a fine drink, then don't blame him for being ruthless. He only makes a living under the Dragon King. What he has to fight for is his ability and ruthlessness. People are afraid of ghosts. Seven points, ghosts are still afraid of people!

Uncle Pan Lei took out a strange-looking harpoon. There seemed to be something like a spell on it. It was a large black area. Pan Lei didn't read much and couldn't understand it at all.

Uncle Pan Lei also took out a bowl of black dog blood, smeared it directly on the harpoon, tied a rope to his body, and jumped into the cold river.

Pan Lei's third uncle told them that if he didn't come up within ten minutes, the corpse boat would have to move back. They should ignore him and neither his body nor the female corpse would be recovered in the future.

Fortunately, seven minutes after Uncle Pan Lei entered the water, a monster that looked like a monkey suddenly flew onto the corpse boat. It was covered in blood, had a hideous face, was extremely ugly, and made strange noises from its mouth. A few minutes after flying onto the ship, he twitched a few times and then became motionless. There were many holes stabbed in his body, which must have been done by Uncle Pan Lei.

Heizi said that this is the water monkey, which is what ordinary people call the water ghost. It harms people in the water and sucks blood. It is extremely powerful and very evil. However, although this thing is ferocious in the water, it is useless as soon as it comes ashore.

Not long after, Uncle Pan Lei also got on the boat, holding the female body in his arms. However, he was also injured, and his arms and waist were bleeding.

Uncle Pan Lei scolded him, saying that this water monkey is really vicious. Fortunately, he is experienced and ruthless, and he has this harpoon painted with black dog blood. Otherwise, he would have to be found in the water tonight.

Uncle Pan Lei's injury was a bit serious. After simply applying some gauze to stop the bleeding, he had to go to the hospital quickly. He burned Water Monkey's body, then gave Heizi and Pan Lei a few words, and then went to the hospital with Shou Monkey overnight.

After Pan Lei's third uncle left, Pan Lei noticed the female body that was fished out.

This female corpse has red lips and white teeth, and a face like a peach blossom. Although her body is a little bloated from soaking, her skin seems to be broken by a blow. Even if it is a corpse, and she is now disheveled, this dead person is more beautiful than a living person.

Also, this female star is quite famous. She has filmed several movies and is at the level of a goddess. However, she has no acting skills and has not become popular. However, in the entertainment industry now, it is enough to have a face. When this female star was alive, I don't know How many otakus and diaosi's fantasy lovers did not expect that she would lie quietly in front of Pan Lei at this time, even though she was dead.

It would be a lie to say that he has no idea. After all, Pan Lei has never even held a girl's hand until now. He is just a proper little boy. Now with such a great beauty lying in front of him and the goddess of everyone, how can he not have a little bit of it? Careful thoughts?

At this time, Heizi brought a towel over, then covered the face of the female corpse, and told Pan Lei not to think about it. He was also a man and knew what Pan Lei was thinking. However, the deceased is the most important person, and the first rule in collecting corpses is that the corpse must not be desecrated and must be respected.

Heizi followed Pan Lei's third uncle to fish for corpses for several years. He saw a lot of beautiful corpses. He would be lying if he said he didn't care about them. However, he never dared to break this rule. He would rather spend hundreds of dollars to go to the alley or wash the corpse. Foot City is doing a lot of health care. After all, there are some things that it is better to avoid.

After Heizi finished speaking, he docked the corpse boat and took Pan Lei into the cabin to drink soju.

It was midnight, the water surface was cold and humid, so it was impossible not to drink some soju.

The two of them got excited as soon as they drank, until they were so drunk that they lay down in the cabin and fell asleep.

At two o'clock in the morning, Pan Lei woke up in a daze. He suddenly had an urgent need to urinate, so he went out and peeed into the water.

After shivering and lifting his pants, Pan Lei suddenly turned around and saw the female corpse. The white towel covering her face was blown away by the wind at some point, revealing the beautiful face of the female corpse again.

Pan Lei saw the female corpse. It was obviously dead, and it was still a water corpse. It should be ferocious and terrifying, but she looked very alluring.

Pan Lei secretly sighed that it was a pity that such a beautiful woman would die immediately, but then he thought about it, even if she was alive, it had nothing to do with him.

However, it seems possible now!

Pan Lei swallowed, looked at the female corpse, and then at Heizi in the cabin, and found that there was no movement at all. Heizi slept as dead as a pig.

Taking advantage of the drunkenness, Pan Lei finally couldn't bear it anymore and secretly crawled towards the female corpse.

What can a dead person do? They are all dead anyway, so don't waste it. As long as he doesn't say anything, who knows how to build it? Can a dead person sue him?

Thinking of this, Pan Lei let out a long sigh of relief...