Chapter 5 Fox

The girl's words made my mind go blank. Her skin was so delicate and tender that it made my mouth dry. Her figure was absolutely top-notch, better than most celebrities.

"My...grandpa?" I murmured. I have never even met him, but he left me such good benefits? Also, is the girl related to this copper coin?

While I was thinking, the girl was already close to me. Her warm body made me tremble, and with a snap, the light went out on its own...

Faced with such a stunning beauty, I had no reason to refuse, and I stayed with her all night... When the sun shone into the house the next day, the girl had disappeared. I didn't even know when she left.

Last night, the girl pestered me like a water snake all night long. I was so tired that I almost couldn't get up. I wanted to buy some supplements, but when I looked at the balance that was almost gone, my heart suddenly dropped.

I had no choice but to simply buy a few leeks and scramble some eggs.

Lin Yiyi's case was in the news yesterday. In fact, the so-called boss Li is just a freeloader. The real rich person is not him, but his wife.

Later, his wife discovered the affair between him and Lin Yiyi, so she wanted to kick him out. During the dispute, Boss Li killed his wife and then used dogs to destroy the body and eliminate traces. It was cruel.

As soon as I saw Boss Li's face, I knew that he was not a good man because he had three white eyes.

The so-called "three white eyes" means that three sides of the eyes are white, which are divided into "upper three whites" or "lower three whites".

People with "Shang San Bai" are weak and short of breath, have a perverse temperament, and are prone to being rude to their partners at home.

"Xia Sanbai" is insidious, cunning, scheming, active in hooking up with others, and has excessive desires. Such a man is a scum in marriage, and if you meet him, you will be unlucky for eight lifetimes.

And Boss Li is just a bastard, a soft-boiled guy, really nothing.

While I was cursing Boss Li, the doorbell suddenly rang again. After opening the door, a middle-aged man in his thirties stood outside.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" I asked politely.

The middle-aged man, like Lin Yiyi, took out a copper coin, and this copper coin also had the word "Su" engraved on it.

"My grandma left it with the address here. If there is anything evil, just come here and a master will help me solve it," the middle-aged man said.

When I saw the second copper coin, I was ecstatic and hurriedly welcomed the middle-aged man in. Then I accepted the copper coin and said that I was the master who could help him solve his evil deeds.

The middle-aged man saw that I was young, just like Lin Yiyi, and frowned at me, doubtful.

After all, at my age, I really can't get close to the master.

At this time, I sniffed the middle-aged man and said with a smile: "It's a fox. Have you met a vixen?"

The middle-aged man was extremely shocked and asked me how I knew.

I say this is simple. Your cheeks are dark and you are obviously crazy.

It is recorded on the Huolin bead that black people entering the cheekbones are likely to attract evil spirits, and the strange green crow ghosts will definitely invade.

And just now I smelled a trace of evil spirit on the middle-aged man's body, as well as the smell of fox body odor, which means that the middle-aged man encountered a vixen.

"Master, save me!" When the middle-aged man saw that I had some skills, he immediately believed in my strength and knelt down to me with a plop.

I helped him up and asked him not to get excited. Tell me what happened from the beginning, and I will definitely be able to help him.

After the middle-aged man sat back, he said that his name was Qiangzi, he lived in a small mountain village, and he was thirty-three years old this year.

Qiangzi's parents died when he was young, and he was raised by his grandmother. But last year, his grandmother also passed away, leaving only this copper coin and his address.

This evil thing must have started a month ago. At that time, there was a fox disaster in the village, and many people's chickens in the village were stolen. Foxes are cunning and evil, and they are like wild fairies to them. Moreover, there are many foxes in mountain villages, so sometimes it is difficult to guard against them.

Not only the villagers, but the chickens raised by Qiangzi were also affected. Qiangzi was not happy. The family was already poor, and one chicken was missing every night. Wouldn't that make the already poor family worse?

Qiangzi couldn't sleep that night. He took a hoe and guarded the chicken coop until midnight.

Qiangzi vaguely remembered that the wind was blowing that night, but the hot summer was so cold that he got goosebumps. There were many dark shadows around the chicken coop, and something was barking randomly. It was extremely strange. There were usually dogs barking in the village. But it was eerily quiet that night.

Although Qiangzi was a little scared, after all, foxes are inherently evil. He still remembered that last year when there was a fox disaster, two dogs in the village beat up a fox with two tails and came back, which was extremely rare.

Ergou said that this kind of fox has become a spirit and has cultivation. Eating it can prolong your life.

As soon as the two-tailed fox heard that the two dogs were going to eat it, it immediately knelt down in the cage with tears in its eyes, as if it could understand human speech.

But Ergou never let it go. He chopped up the food and drinks and drank too much that night.

In the early hours of the morning, Ergou boiled a large pot of hot water as if he had hit an evil spirit, then jumped in and stewed himself alive. The scene was so horrifying that no one in the village dared to eat the fox. If the fox Come to steal something to eat, and at most they will be chased away.

When Qiangzi thought about this and looked at the black shadows around him, his scalp suddenly went numb, but these chickens were his life, and he couldn't ignore them.

Later, Qiangzi went home and drank half a bottle of white wine. With the help of the wine, he held on till past one o'clock in the morning. But when a gust of wind blew, he smelled an aroma and became confused. He vaguely heard someone talking. But I couldn't open my eyes until I fell asleep.

When he woke up, he found a strange noise in the chicken coop, and his heart immediately skipped a beat. Then he slowly approached with a hoe. If the fox was stealing the chicken, he wouldn't be polite and would kill it with a hoe.

But when Qiangzi approached the chicken coop, people were immediately shocked. There was a woman lying inside. The woman had a face like a peach blossom and an extremely graceful figure. What excited Qiangzi the most was that this woman had no clothes on her body.

After the woman saw Qiangzi, she was not afraid. She looked at Qiangzi with eyes like eyes, and then she lay down on her side in the chicken coop.

Qiangzi had just finished drinking, and when he looked at the woman, his body felt like it was boiling. The woman curled her fingers, and he immediately walked over.

Qiangzi was born single and had been a bachelor for more than thirty years. He had never even smelled a woman's scent, let alone such a beautiful girl. He almost didn't dare to think about it.

Now that he had this opportunity, how could he let it go? At that time, his mind went blank and he jumped directly into the chicken coop, like a wild beast.