Chapter 30 Embroidered Shoes

Grandpa said that in ancient times, there was a kind of painting that was painted with fox blood, and the paintings were all dead people, such as one's dead spouse, or people in mourning. The characters in this kind of painting would absorb people's essence. Very evil.

The fairy in the painting in Wu Sheng's hand is not a fairy, but the soul of the painting, and it will kill him! And once you are haunted by the soul in the painting, you cannot simply deal with it. For example, burning the painting will cause you to die faster. The soul of the painting will turn into a real ghost and directly claim your life!

Wu Sheng's friend was not kind, and he was probably haunted by the spirit of the painting. After some advice from an expert, he gave the painting to Wu Sheng, thus averting the danger.

After hearing this, Wu Sheng broke into a cold sweat and scolded his friend as worse than a pig or a dog. He regarded him as a good friend, but that friend wanted to harm him. Is he a human being?

Grandpa told Wu Sheng not to panic. In fact, there was a way to solve it, but Grandpa would not do the immoral thing of giving the painting to others. It would harm others and ultimately harm himself. It was the stupidest behavior.

Grandpa found fox blood and drew a Pan An on the other side of the painting.

Who is Pan An? That was a handsome man from ancient times, and my grandfather's painting skills were not bad either. Although he was not as good as a master-level painter, he could still paint lifelike. Pan An's appearance was more than enough to match the fairy.

Grandpa said that the soul in the painting was lonely, so he fell in love with Wu Sheng in his dream. He drew Pan An and let him have a tryst in the painting, and Wu Sheng was naturally safe.

Of course, paintings cannot be hung next to the bed, especially antique paintings. Grandpa found a location with a particularly strong yang energy, facing east and south, and asked Wu Sheng to hang the painting, so that the painting would not be yin-producing and less evil.

Later, grandpa also taught Wu Sheng a lot of things, all about antiques causing evil. Wu Sheng had to pay special attention to that kind of food, otherwise he might be killed if he encountered something particularly fierce.

Wu Sheng remembered his teachings and became good friends with my grandfather, but he didn't expect that my grandfather would be one step ahead of him, and now the yin and yang are separated.

But this is just a short story. The old man is long-winded and can't stop talking about interesting things from his youth. But it also gave me some insights and knowledge about antiques.

Next, Wu Shengcai said the purpose of his trip. He recently collected another antique, a pair of red embroidered shoes from the Republic of China period. The workmanship was exquisite. Wu Sheng couldn't put it down, so he bought it and collected it.

But when he said this, Wu Sheng's face changed, and his eyes were a little frightened. I also guessed what happened. Embroidered shoes are particularly prone to evil. There must be something wrong with these red embroidered shoes, so Wu Sheng came to the door. .

My guess was correct. Wu Sheng said that something started to go wrong within a week after buying the pair of embroidered shoes. I still remember that one night, the embroidered shoes that had been stored in the cabinet suddenly appeared next to Wu Sheng's bed, and they looked strange. What's interesting is that the shoes were placed with the toes facing the bed.

The toe of the shoe is in front, the heel of the shoe is behind, and the toe of the shoe is facing the bed. Isn't that a proper haunting?

As the old saying goes, if you put the toe of your shoe on the bed, the devil will get into it! Moreover, Wu Sheng locked the embroidered shoes in the cabinet, so how could he escape? Only he has the key, not even his children can open it.