Chapter 28 Falling out is faster than turning the book

The housekeeper took out the knife, then cut off his own head and held it in his hand. The scene was extremely strange. What was even more terrifying was that the head held in the palm of his hand could also talk!

In this world, there are actually people who can cut off their own heads and still hold them in their hands. Do you think this is evil? Moreover, after cutting his throat and moving his head away from his neck, he was naturally unable to make a sound. How could he still speak? This is simply unbelievable!

Chen Ling almost fainted after seeing it, and hurriedly buried her eyes in my arms in fear.

At this time, the butler's head spoke, and said in a very strange tone: "I curse the Chen family to have no heirs, no inheritance, no descendants, hahaha..."

After the butler finished speaking, his head closed his eyes tightly, but there was still a lingering sly smile on his face, which was very evil. His body did not fall down, like a statue.

He knew that what he had done was inevitable, so he chose to commit suicide.

But after his death, he also cursed the Chen family. The curse is a very ancient curse, which is extremely evil, and it is said that the curser will pay a heavy price. However, the curse seems to have been lost, and I did not expect the housekeeper to do it.

After the housekeeper died, the ambulance came quickly, and we quickly carried Mr. Chen out. He was stabbed by Chen Ling and bled a lot, but fortunately he missed his vitals. I don't know if he can be rescued.

After leaving the door, there was a sudden boom, and a black figure jumped down from the top of the villa and hit the roof of the ambulance.

We took a closer look and found that it was the old lady. She jumped to her death. The glass of the ambulance was shattered. The car could still be driven, but the old lady had died.

Misfortunes never come singly. Chen Ling hugged the old lady and cried bitterly, but there was no pain on the old lady's face. Instead, there was a smile on her face before she died, as if she had been relieved.

I took a look at her face, and it was clear that she was possessed. She didn't jump off the building by herself at all. The hall turned black, and there was still Yin Qi on her body. All of this must have been caused by the housekeeper.

The person he hates most is undoubtedly the old lady, so the old lady must die. And based on the old lady's brutal behavior during her lifetime, it was clear who she was, and it was impossible for such a person to jump off a building. It was probably the housekeeper who had already done something to her to make her jump off the building.

Although the old lady died, Mr. Chen revived her and there was no serious problem after the operation. This should not have been calculated by the housekeeper.

The Chen family's matter is over now. It took me two days to find the murderer. Although one person died and another was injured, the result was pretty good.

If there is a cause, there must be an effect. This is the mistake made by the Chen family, and they must bear the consequences. Without me, the Chen family will definitely be even worse. The housekeeper is extremely moral, and he has been resentful of the Chen family for a long time, and his methods are extremely cruel. Cruel, without me, he will do whatever he wants, and everyone in the Chen family will not have an easy time.

Of course, if there were no copper coins in Chen Ling's hand, I might not care about this matter, but with the copper coins in hand, no matter who comes, I will try my best to get the matter done.

Collecting copper coins is not enough. When doing undercover things, you naturally have to collect money according to your own wishes. This is the rule!