Chapter 100 Factory Grave

I'm just a Feng Shui master, not a god. When the gun was pointed at my head, a dangerous aura came over me, but Wang Tianba didn't shoot me, but shot Lin Yiyi.

boom......

A crisp gunshot sounded, and Lin Yiyi screamed. The bullet hit her right shoulder. The blood immediately stained her shirt. She fell to the ground, her face was pale, her expression was extremely painful, and her eyes were full of pain. fear.

This Wang Tianba is a madman. If the bullet just hit Lin Yiyi's vitals, she would be dead.

Lin Yiyi looked at Wang Tianba in confusion, wondering why he suddenly shot herself.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, I remembered you. Aren't you that Lin Yiyi? It's a pity that I, Wang Tianba, don't like the women I've played with, but boy, you are pretty lucky. This girl has good skills, hehe..." Wang Tianba laughed playfully, not realizing the seriousness of the matter at all.

Lin Yiyi is not a lovable woman, but she is still in my Su family now. What kind of rubbish do you dare to touch my people?

"Boy, don't look at me like that. If you don't help me deal with Feng Shui matters, I will hit her in the heart with the next bullet."

Wang Tianba pointed his gun at Lin Yiyi again, as if he wanted to use Lin Yiyi to threaten me. Lin Yiyi was so frightened that she looked helpless and trembling all over. She knew who Wang Tianba was, this bully. He is a bastard who can really talk and do it. Murder and arson are commonplace for him.

If Wang Tianba's gun was pointed at me, he would be safer, but he pointed his gun at Lin Yiyi, and he was so close to me.

Once I take action, he won't even have a chance to regret it. A middle-aged man with a big belly like him has no power to fight back.

But I didn't kill him, but nodded in agreement. Killing is easy, but killing someone's heart is difficult. Besides, there are so many of his younger brothers here. I can't kill them all. If they go to the police station to report the crime, I will be embarrassed anyway. Wang Tianba has money and power, but I don't. Even if I can get away, I have to pay. I caused a lot of trouble.

So it would be better to kill him than to kill him. This bully probably did a lot of harmful things, so he just needs to be punished.

"Let's go, don't you want to see Feng Shui? Take me to see it." I agreed, but... haha, Feng Shui masters are not easy to bully. They can only invite people to see Feng Shui, but they can't force people to see Feng Shui.

Wang Tianba saw that I had given in, he chuckled, and put his arm around my shoulders and said, "That's right, little brother, follow me, you will benefit from it, let's go to the factory."

Wang Tianba put away his gun, then asked others to get in the car and asked the driver to go straight to the factory.

Before leaving, I told Lin Yiyi a few words and asked her to go back and treat the wound, burn the knife red and dig out the bullet. She couldn't go to the hospital because guns were prohibited. If the bullet was dug out, the hospital might call the police. Lin Yiyi would be very upset by that time. It's hard to explain, because she didn't dare to offend Wang Tianba at all.

I left after explaining. Since the nine-tailed fox was here, there was no need to worry about Lin Yiyi.

After getting into Wang Tianba's car, we drove all the way. While on the road, I began to think hard, because it was a bit strange that Wang Tianba came to me.

I have no reputation at all in this city. It is impossible for anyone to come to my door, except those who have copper coins in their hands, because along with the copper coins there is the address of the ancient house.