Chapter 73 He deserves it

Wang Tao and Wang Ting were extremely frightened. The terrifying ghost looked at them eagerly, drooling and letting out weird laughter. They immediately knelt down with a plop.

"Grandpa, it was wrong, we were wrong, let us go." After the two knelt down, they begged, hoping that grandpa would give them a way to survive.

But Grandpa Wang Xue has lost his mind and is now an extremely ferocious ghost. All his resentment is on their brother and sister. He will not eat their flesh and drink their blood. It is difficult to vent his anger. If Wang Tao hadn't committed suicide himself, Zhang Jiutian wouldn't have done it either. Will leave easily.

If he were here, even if they were defeated, they wouldn't let these two people be eaten so easily. If they fought to the death, there might be a glimmer of hope.

But now, these two brothers and sisters are isolated and helpless. Facing such a powerful ghost, they have no choice but to wait for death. No matter how much they plead, it is useless. Grandpa Wang Xue cannot hear a word.

"Wow......"

Grandpa Wang Xue let out a shrill roar and rushed towards the two of them without any explanation. The sharp claws were like steel knives and could easily tear their throats apart. I could already imagine the scene of blood splattering everywhere.

But instead of sympathizing with them, I sneered and waited for this moment to come. The only thing I had to think about was how to tell the police uncle that their deaths had nothing to do with us. This was a bit troublesome.

Wang Tao and Wang Ting had no ability to resist at all. Ordinary people were as weak as chickens in front of such evil spirits. After a while, the two of them let out heart-rending roars and were torn apart alive by the evil spirits, skinned and torn apart. This was the first time I saw a ghost eating a human being alive. The scene was extremely cruel. After a while, only bones and flesh residue were left of the two of them.

This time Wang Xue didn't help them. Seeing them die tragically, he even breathed a sigh of relief, so that no one would harm his grandfather again.

As soon as Wang Tao and Wang Ting died, Grandpa Wang Xue's resentment disappeared immediately, the ghost curse was automatically lifted, his anger disappeared, and Grandpa Wang Xue returned to his original ghost appearance.

I breathed a sigh of relief, because this is the side effect of the ghost curse. If I can't come back, the evil ghost has no mind. When the time comes, I will kill people on sight, and I will become a good-intentioned person who does bad things. Fortunately, the result is OK

"Grandpa, it's great that you're okay!" Wang Xue burst into tears and hugged her grandfather tightly.

At first, when Grandpa Wang Xue appeared, he was reluctant to get close to Wang Xue, because ghosts are unlucky things. They manifest themselves in 18 types, including poverty, sorrow, decline, disaster, shame, misery, bad luck, pain, illness and death, etc. Disasters all come together, which is why some people become seriously ill, go crazy, or die suddenly when haunted by ghosts. He doesn't want these things to get on Wang Xue, so he doesn't get close to Wang Xue.

But Wang Xue's kindness and filial piety moved him, and he couldn't help hugging Wang Xue. This may be the charm of family affection and love.

"It's getting late. It's time for me to send your grandpa to reincarnation." I calculated the time and found that it was almost a good time to reincarnate. There are also things to pay attention to in reincarnation. A good time can lead to a good fetus. If you miss it, you can only wait. Otherwise, why would there be an old saying about rushing to be reincarnated?

In fact, it's just a matter of time. If you don't invest, others will grab it.

Grandfather and grandson hugged again, and then parted reluctantly under my approach. After all, people and ghosts live in different paths, and among all loves, only family affection points to separation.

I saved Grandpa Wang Xue and successfully sent him to reincarnation. Wang Xue burst into tears, but some people have to leave when it's time to leave. When it's time to separate, no one can stay. The deceased has passed away. Hope My condolences to Wang Xue!

People died, but the police still came, but in the end we were all acquitted because there was no evidence of our murder. There was actually surveillance at home. After watching the surveillance, the police were silent. They didn't even know that Wang Tao and Wang Ting were Why not, because they couldn't believe in ghosts, and we were released after a psychiatric evaluation because we were suspected of being mentally ill.

Wang Xue's job is not bad, and the risk is not high, so I will simply charge her 20,000! Basically, I didn't put much effort into it, and the price was quite appropriate.

Wang Xue got back all the inheritance. Twenty thousand yuan was naturally nothing to her, so she paid it readily.

After getting 20,000 yuan, I breathed a sigh of relief. I can't give the nine-tailed fox this time. Online shopping is a bottomless pit. If I buy more for her, I will have to eat rubbish. I won't even be able to eat instant noodles. Mr. Chen didn't get the money.

After returning to the ancient house, I slumped down on the sofa. I was very tired. I actually used a spell, and then I overcame it. Logically speaking, I shouldn't be so tired. But I did feel like I was hollowed out and very tired. This problem should be caused by the curse.

It is not an exaggeration to say that ghost curse is a witchcraft. This kind of magic has some side effects. It may hollow out the caster and make him extremely tired. However, this book does not mention it. Tianji strategy is very complicated and there is still a lot to learn. , but this kind of technique will still be rarely used in the future, and it is easy to backfire. Some ghosts turn into powerful queens and even eat the practitioners. If it were not for protecting Grandpa Wang Xue, I would not be able to use it if I had no choice but to kill him.

After I took a rest, I got up and took a look at Haruko. I found that there was nothing wrong with her and she was still tied up by me, so I felt relieved.

I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I immediately fell asleep. This curse was so powerful that it didn't matter when I used it, but when I came back, I was suddenly exhausted.

When I fell asleep in the middle of the night, I suddenly felt something vibrating, but I was too sleepy and ignored it. I couldn't open my eyes until a sharp knock on the door woke me up again.

I opened my eyes and looked at the time. It was four o'clock in the morning. I almost cursed on the spot. What idiot in Nigeria is disturbing people's dreams at this time? There is something wrong with their brains.

But at this moment, I discovered that the thing that had been vibrating was the copper coins.

Here we come, good things are here again.