Chapter 39 Divination Turtle Shell

Lin Yiyi, this old lady, can be said to be very stubborn, but she didn't want to give her only ten thousand yuan, and I didn't spoil her. If I didn't give it, she would never be able to have sex with a man. Lai Feng Shui Master It's your fault, isn't that asking for trouble?

If I hadn't seen that she was a girl, I would have used violence a long time ago, but when dealing with women, I chose to use another method.

But now she suddenly knocked on the door and said she wanted to give me money. This was obviously a compromise. Could it be that Wu Sheng's matter was done?

Wu Sheng is so rich. If Lin Yiyi can catch up with him, 10,000 yuan will be a small thing.

But at his age, is Wu Sheng still interested in women? I think Lin Yiyi is crazy about money, right?

"Give me the money and I'll let you restore it right away." I didn't want to say a word of nonsense. Talking to this kind of woman would be a waste of words. I just wanted my money back.

Lin Yiyi was very happy this time. She scanned the QR code to pay directly and gave me 10,000 yuan.

"Wait." I turned around and burned her photos.

This technique is somewhat similar to the goddess's method of beating villains. It is also a type of spell, but mine is better.

At that time, Lin Yiyi refused to give her money, so I took a photo of her and then drew a charm on it.

It is also very simple to remove this curse. Just burn the photo. In ancient times, it was replaced by a portrait.

"That's it." I turned around and warned Lin Yiyi, and then told her to get out of here. From now on, we have nothing to do with each other.

But this guy suddenly barged in and said that the money had been given to her, but she was a little thirsty and wanted some water.

Even if she barged in, she still had a lot of talk. When she saw how beautiful the nine-tailed fox fairy was on the sofa, she suddenly felt jealous. She couldn't help but sarcastically said: "Hey, you are not old, and you can hide your beauty in a golden house." ? She's so beautiful, can you afford to keep her? Don't cuckold you then, that will really make me laugh to death."

This Lin Yiyi is really reckless and dares to speak rudely to the Fox Fairy. And does she think everyone is the same as her? Do you all just like money?

"Shut up and get out of here!" I shouted at her immediately. Once the Fox Fairy lost her temper, I couldn't protect her.

"Arrived? Haha, did it hit your pain point?" Lin Yiyi not only refused to leave, but was still laughing and joking, completely unaware of the seriousness of the matter.

"Hmph, it smells so slutty. This is the first time I've seen a woman who's sluttier than us foxes." The fox fairy suddenly spoke coldly.

"What did you say? How dare you insult me? Why are you pretending to be innocent? You might be dirtier than me in private!" Lin Yiyi was insulted and immediately became furious, showing her typical inability to play with personality. She said others could do it, but others said she couldn't.

"Presumptuous!" Fox Fairy's eyes suddenly stared, and his eyes turned scarlet. Lin Yiyi's pupils suddenly felt like an earthquake, and then he trembled.

"Woof woof woof..." Lin Yiyi wanted to speak, but her voice turned into a dog barking.

"Woof woof woof..." Lin Yiyi became anxious and quickly asked me to rescue her. She looked at the fox fairy with an extremely frightened expression, but she could no longer speak human words and could only bark like a dog, which was a bit funny.