Chapter 21 Finding out the cause and effect

Looking at the electric fan, I showed an evil smile, then pointed at it and said: "Feng Shui family, you have to fulfill your promise. Come on, I will turn it on to fifth gear for you."

As I said that, I turned on the electric fan to the fifth gear, and the fan blades were blowing loudly. It hurt me just thinking about it.

The young man swallowed and panicked, but he still said firmly: "What are you proud of? You said you have to solve this matter before it's over. So what if it's a snake fetus?"

"Okay, I'll let you die in peace." I nodded and said.

Although this is a snake fetus, it is no less troublesome than a ghost fetus. This is why the young man can still speak harshly, and forcibly aborting the snake fetus will make the animal spirit point its finger at me. A pregnant snake has a fetus in its belly. With such resentment, anyone who touches it will fight to the death.

I closed my eyes and thought for a while, and after a while I came up with an idea. But I am not in a hurry to solve this problem now, but to find out the reason first. How did the old lady get into trouble with this snake?

Generally speaking, a snake that has become a spirit will not enter the house, and it will not easily provoke humans, let alone a pregnant snake spirit. Besides, the old lady is already this old, how can she have the strength to kill such a snake?

At this time, Mr. Chen seemed to remember something. He said that the old lady usually liked to eat snakes, because snakes nourish yin and nourish the skin, nourish blood and kidneys, so he would occasionally eat snake meat, snake soup and the like.

A few months ago, a man seemed to have brought a snake to the Chen family for sale. The snake was extremely large and black all over. The man said that the snake had become a spirit. If eaten, it would definitely be a great tonic, prolong life, and be indispensable for nourishing yin and nourishing the skin. .

The old lady was greedy for a moment, so she bought it and asked the kitchen to slaughter it. However, except the old lady, no one else liked to eat it, so she was the only one who was affected.

I asked Mr. Chen to call the chef. The chef of the Chen family was impressed as soon as he heard it and remembered it instantly because the snake was extremely big and it was the largest black snake he had ever killed in his life.

Not to mention, the reason why the chef was so impressed was because the snake was very evil. In the cage, it kowtowed with tears in its eyes, as if begging for mercy, and then kept licking its belly with its tongue, seemingly saying something.

But the chef couldn't control so much. He would lose his job if he let go of the food that the old lady spent a lot of money to buy, so he had no choice but to kill it without hesitation.

After killing it, I found out that the snake was pregnant. After it died, the snake kept its eyes open, as if it was looking at the cook with resentment. The cook tried to dig out its eyes but couldn't. In the end, he had to reluctantly serve it to the old man. My wife ate it, but there was nothing unusual after that.

After the chef finished speaking, Mr. Chen asked him to leave, but it was already clear that an unknown person sold a pregnant snake spirit to the old lady. After the old lady ate it, she began to be haunted by the animal spirit. Finally she became pregnant with a snake fetus.

This is called a cycle of cause and effect. Eating snakes is the cause, and being retaliated by snakes is the consequences. Although humans are the creatures at the top of the food chain, all things have spirits. Don't eat randomly, otherwise there will be retribution. It's best to let this pregnant snake go, otherwise no one knows what will happen.