Chapter 83 Corpse Raising Fairy

It is said that Mr. Chen and his wife both have type A blood types, but when the blood types of his three daughters were checked at the hospital, they were found to be type B.

This is a joke. You must know that there are only two types of children born to two people with type A blood, one is type A and the other is type O. It is absolutely impossible to have type B blood, which means...

That's right, Mr. Chen is having sex, and it's a high-level sex. None of his three daughters are biological!

None of the three sisters Chen Ling, Chen Yi and Chen Han are biological.

This made everyone laugh silly. Mr. Chen, who was born into a wealthy family, was rich and powerful. However, the result was that his wife had been a cuckold for so many years without even realizing it. He had raised so many daughters for nothing. He is a model of being a father. ah!

I heard that Mr. Chen never cared about his children, let alone blood types. He didn't even know what grade his three children were in when they were young. His wife did almost everything. Later, his wife died, but Mr. Chen also did not know what grade his three children were in. He never cared about it, he just wanted to have a boy.

If this massive hemorrhage had not required a life-saving blood transfusion, this matter would probably have been kept in the dark for decades. Mr. Chen would never have imagined that a man of his own wealth and status could be cheated by his wife?

Mr. Chen almost died of anger in the hospital, but he had a lot of money and quickly found a matching blood type. After some treatment, the fortune teller saved him, but he became a eunuch and became everyone's laughing stock.

At this time, I suddenly remembered the curse of the housekeeper. He seemed to have cursed the Chen family to have no heirs and no inheritance. The horrific scene in which he cut off his own head is still vivid in my mind.

This matter seems to have happened suddenly, and the butler's curse has appeared!

None of the three daughters are biological, and Mr. Chen has become a eunuch again, which means... the Chen family really has no heirs and will be completely extinct.

Thinking of this, I suddenly felt a little creepy. Is it the curse of the housekeeper, or is the Chen family destined to embark on such a path? Is this the fate of the Chen family? But why is it such a coincidence that this curse happens to happen?

Curses are terrible evil spells, and the caster pays a heavy price in exchange for the most vicious spells to take effect. Therefore, people should not do evil and leave many bad consequences, otherwise the end will be very tragic.

In any case, the housekeeper should be able to rest in peace. The Chen family is like this now, and Mr. Chen has ended up like this. He can also smile.

There was a lot of commotion about the Chen family, but I didn't ask any more because I still had things to do. I had to collect ten copper coins quickly so that I wouldn't be restrained. There were no more copper coins left. Duo, I'm waiting for the right person to come to my door, and I have a hunch that they won't keep me waiting for too long.

My hunch was correct. Three days later, someone came to the door again. This was a middle-aged man, about forty years old, wearing a brand-name suit and a famous watch. Judging from his appearance, he should be a wealthy man.

It was twelve o'clock when he came. After I opened the door, he glanced at me, then glanced around the room, and finally frowned and asked: "You...are the master?"

I didn't answer, these are all false names, what is the name of a master or not? Look at any expert who says he is an expert.

"What's the matter?" I directly asked the purpose. If you don't have copper coins, I won't help you. Don't waste each other's time. I can't help others until I collect ten copper coins to unblock them.