Chapter 22 Someone wants to harm the Chen family

I have solved the old lady's matter. Once the evil deeds are revealed, some people will naturally fulfill their promises.

"The electric fan is here!" I took the electric fan up again and turned it on to fifth gear.

The young man was dumbfounded. Many people couldn't solve this problem. It took me a few months to figure it out, but I solved it in half a day, faster than the three days mentioned.

"This..." He looked at the people around him with an extremely ugly face, so he quickly cast a look at Mr. Chen asking for help. He didn't dare to take off his pants. This was a typical social death.

Mr. Chen, an old cunning man, deliberately avoided the young man's eyes and pretended not to know anything. He was just a fool. It meant that you were responsible for the bets you made. Don't involve me. It depends on my ability. It's awesome, and he also looks like he doesn't want to mess with me.

At this time, the old man stood up and smiled at me: "Young man, you have to be merciful and merciful. Although you are very capable, you should not overdo everything. How about letting him apologize?"

The old man and the young man looked at each other, as if they were acquaintances. The two of them laughed the loudest just now. After knowing that I was not a gangster, their expressions changed immediately, and then they saved each other.

I snorted coldly: "Okay, but the apology must be sincere. Just kneel down and kowtow to me!"

"You..." The young man turned pale with anger, but had nothing to say.

"Young Master Lin, don't suffer the immediate loss." The old man winked at him.

The man named Mr. Lin clenched his fists. After thinking for a while, he knelt down with a plop and kowtowed three times.

"You're cruel, let's wait and see, huh, if you dare to offend me, you will reap the rewards, and you won't want to stay in this city anymore." After Lin Shao put down his cruel words, he walked away.

Naturally, I didn't take this sentence to heart, but this kid would really dare to come to his door to humiliate himself in the future, but that's a story for another day.

As soon as Mr. Lin left, the old man also glared at me and left. What the blind man said was also broken by me. His expression was not much better, and he left with his cane.

But when he left, he deliberately muttered: "Boy, offending people is more terrible than offending ghosts and gods. Don't be arrogant and domineering just because you know some Feng Shui skills."

After listening to his words, I felt a little funny. Not only were these people inferior to me in ability, but they were also short-sighted and could not be slapped in the face when they laughed at me. They actually wanted to threaten me instead of being willing to laugh at me. Huh, although my second uncle asked me to keep a low profile and not cause trouble, but If trouble comes, I won't be afraid of it!

Among the four people, only the bearded man was respectful to me. Before he left, he handed me a business card and said that I could contact him if I had anything to do in the future. He obliged, bowed and left.

I glanced at the business card. There wasn't much on it. There was only a name and phone number. The man's name was Qiu Sheng.

I'm a little surprised, why would he suddenly say such things to me? But I still put the business card in my pocket.

"Master, why don't you stay for a meal today? I can also try my best to arrange the marriage between my daughter and the master." Seeing the others leaving, Mr. Chen said immediately, because he had promised before that anyone who broke this matter would be punished by Chen Ling. Marry him, plus a million.