Chapter 90 Hidden secrets

General Pan is very tough and can't explain anything at all, but I'm not stupid. His behavior is so abnormal that he seems to be hiding something from me at first glance.

He was originally very timid and afraid of the Corpse Immortal. He was so scared that he even peed. But as soon as the Corpse Immortal opened his mouth to speak, he suddenly picked up the gossip and stabbed the Corpse Immortal to death. His courage was a bit inexplicable.

It's obvious that he wants to silence him! If he says he has no ghosts in his heart, who would believe it?

I grabbed his neck, pressed him hard against the wall, and then asked again: "Don't play tricks on me. I'll say it again, what are you hiding from me? Tell me quickly, or don't blame me for being rude." ."

There are rules for doing yin affairs. After all, it involves the two realms of yin and yang. If the person concerned lies at this time, it will make us Feng Shui masters who exorcise evil spirits also fall into the cause and effect.

It's against the rules to tell the truth, and I won't let him go!

"Let go, I'll give you the money and go away, why do you care so much? Let go!" Pan Jiang roared, I'm not a ghost, he's not afraid of me, he thinks I can't do anything to him.

"Haha, really? Since you are dishonest, I won't bother to protect you."

After finishing speaking, I twisted my fingers together and began to recite the incantation. A few minutes later, the corpse immortal suddenly stood up like a zombie, staring at General Pan with round eyes and a ferocious expression.

This is not a soul return, this is corpse control. I controlled the corpse of the Corpse Immortal to scare General Pan. Haha, fight me, you are a little too young.

Pan Jiang was scared out of his wits when he saw the Corpse Immortal standing up again. His face turned as white as flour, his lips were colorless, and his feet were shaking.

"It's impossible, she's dead, it's impossible, let me go, let me go, ah..."

Pan Jiang couldn't believe what he was seeing. He shook his head desperately. He wanted to run away, but I wouldn't let him go. Under my control, the corpse fairy walked over slowly, like a terrifying zombie. She He stretched out his rotten fingers, and the stiff fingernails were like sharp knives, bit by bit reaching towards Pan Jiang's heart.

Just now, he used Bagua to pierce the chest of the Corpse Immortal. This time, I want the Corpse Immortal to cut his heart out alive. I don't believe that he is not afraid.

Even if you conceal the truth of the matter, you still dare to speak harshly in front of me. Do you really think that we Feng Shui masters are all cowards who are easily bullied?

"I said, I said, Master, save me, I don't want to die, I said, I'm sorry, I lied to you, I'm sorry, wuwuwu..."

Pan Jiang suddenly yelled and was so frightened that he burst into tears. His legs went weak and he was paralyzed against the wall, unable to stand up straight. He was so frightened that he did not even dare to look at the Corpse Immortal.

I closed my fingers, and the killing curse stopped. The body fell back with a snap, and then stopped moving again.

"Tell me, how many things have you concealed? Please tell me one by one." I let go of him, and then stared at him closely. This was the last chance. If you dare to play tricks again, he will be good to you. .

Pan Jiang squatted on the ground and covered his head tightly. His face was extremely ugly and his whole body was trembling. He did not dare to resist anymore and told me truthfully.