Chapter 58 An evil encounter

Beauty, money, this should be the happiest moment for Lin Xiang. He never imagined that such nonsense as spending a lot of money to ask for a child could actually be true. He got two million for no reason and had a beauty to sleep with. This was simply the same as It was like a dream, and all the scares I had encountered before were completely forgotten.

When Lin Xiang woke up, Qiu Si was gone. Maybe he played too crazy last night, and Lin Xiang was exhausted when he woke up.

Lin Xiang looked at the time, it was already twelve o'clock in the afternoon, and suddenly there was a knock on the door, as if it was asking him to check out.

Lin Xiang tidied up and walked out, but when the door opened, he saw an aunt instead of the old man from last night.

"Handsome guy, go to the front desk to check out the room and get the deposit." The aunt greeted.

Lin Xiang nodded and didn't say anything. The room was reserved for Qiu Sidong. He probably saw that Lin Xiang was not awake, so he didn't take the deposit. He would wait until Lin Xiang woke up before checking out.

Qiu Si is a rich man and does not need these few hundred yuan at all, but Lin Xiang, who has made hundreds of yuan in vain as a deposit, can smoke a few more packs of cigarettes.

I followed the aunt to the so-called front desk, which was actually a small room in hers. There was something similar to a counter at the door. The aunt asked for the room key back, and then returned the deposit to Lin Xiang.

Lin Xiang was curious and glanced into the room, because there was a spiritual tablet placed in the room with a large black and white photo on it.

After seeing the black and white photo, Lin Xiang shivered with fright, broke into a cold sweat, and his hands began to tremble slightly.

"Auntie, who is the photo in your room...?" Lin Xiang asked.

The aunt glanced at him, and then replied casually: "Well, my dad has been dead for several years. There was a fire in this hotel a few years ago, and he was burned to death together with several residents."

After hearing what the aunt said, Lin Xiang's legs became weak and he quickly held on to the wall to keep from falling.

Because... the person in the photo is the old man he saw last night.

He... really went to hell!

Lin Xiang panicked and stumbled out, forgetting to take the deposit.

"Hey, you don't want the money? Hey, young man." The aunt couldn't stop shouting, and Lin Xiang disappeared after a while. "Wait, when did you collect the ghost coins? It's strange."

The aunt looked at the money in her hand and realized that she was holding a ghost coin, which is a dead person's money. She was so frightened that she quickly threw it away. What a bad luck!

Only dead people would accept money from a dead person. The aunt was so frightened that she quickly went back to her room to worship her father. This hotel was indeed evil sometimes, but this was the first time that she had accepted money from a dead person.

After Lin Xiang returned, he covered himself with a quilt and shivered, not daring to stick his head out. Fortunately it was broad daylight, otherwise he would have been frightened to death.

Maybe he was too tired, so he fell asleep after a while. At night, he received another call. It was from Qiu Si. It was the same place, the same hotel. Qiu Si asked him to "start work".

As soon as he heard about that hotel, Lin Xiang shook his head and said that there was a ghost in that hotel. Even if he was beaten to death, he could not go there again. At most, he would pay for the room. Find a better hotel or guesthouse. That place was shabby, old and evil. , it can scare people to death.