Chapter 31 Old Man Wu in Versailles

A dangerous thing will usually harm its owner. After several owners have died, it will be considered an evil thing, so no one would dare to sell it, unless it was done intentionally.

Those embroidered shoes are too evil. Someone may want to harm him again. Wu Sheng is already old, so it is normal for someone to take advantage of him.

After Wu Sheng heard what I said, he explained the origin of the embroidered shoes.

He bought these shoes when he traveled to Xinjiang. The seller was an old woman. She said that the shoes were handed down from her ancestors and she sold them now that her life was difficult.

Wu Sheng saw that there was nothing wrong with the embroidered shoes and they were well made, so he bought them for collection. Unexpectedly, something happened within a week after buying them. He didn't know what happened.

I rubbed my chin and thought for a while, and said that the old woman might just be a stooge, and the real seller was most likely a tomb robber.

Nowadays, the crime of tomb robbing is very serious, and if you are caught, you will be a target. The methods of these tomb robbers must be more subtle. It is normal to find an old woman to cover up.

When Wu Sheng heard this, his hands were shaking with anger. He kept leaning on his crutches and cursed: "I am a serious antique dealer. I hate tomb robbers the most in my life. Grave robbing is a very unscrupulous job. They dare to do it. Digging people's graves. Don't be afraid of retribution."

I smiled bitterly. Some people are afraid of poverty. Why don't they dare to do it? It's just that the old man suffered a lot, but he was actually tricked by tomb robbers.

He said that he saw that the old woman looked harmless, so he didn't think much about it. Unexpectedly, he suffered a huge fall. What if he was harmed, and his family was also harmed. Mr. Wu Sheng felt extremely guilty.

I told him not to be afraid, I was sure of this, and he would take me home to see the embroidered shoes first.

Wu Sheng agreed and said he would let me try, hoping that I could be like my grandfather and not let him down.

I helped Wu Sheng out of the courtyard door, and immediately saw a luxury car. I don't know much about cars, but Lin Yiyi behind me screamed.

"Bugatti Divo, my God, no, how rich is this old man?" Lin Yiyi covered her mouth, fearing that she would be rude, but the shock was still revealed in her eyes.

"Ah? How much is this car worth?" I asked.

"More than five million U.S. dollars, equivalent to more than 30 million RMB, the most luxurious car among luxury cars." Lin Yiyi replied, while quickly pushing me away, and then rushed to help Wu Sheng, and money worship started to take effect.

"Hey, it's just a means of transportation, don't worry too much." Wu Sheng said with a smile.

Damn it, are all old men today so Versailles? I thought he was an ordinary antique dealer, but I didn't expect him to be a super wealthy businessman. Just this car can make us earn for several lifetimes, right?

"Xiaoyang, is this your girlfriend?" Wu Sheng asked with a smile.

"Of course not, she's not even a woman." I insulted her directly. Wu Sheng didn't understand what it meant, but Lin Yiyi knew it. But at this time, she was blinded by money and didn't care about me at all. ridicule.

She was planning to leave just now, but now she is determined not to leave and wants to go to Wu's house with me.

Of course, she is not relying on me, but on Wu Sheng. This old man is too rich. Lin Yiyi finally bumped into him, can he let him go easily?