Chapter 69 Yu Gang's Seven Yin Formation

In addition to the Four Symbol Formation, this Zhang Tianshi also deployed a formation, and it was extremely powerful.

This formation is called the Yu Gang Seven Yin Formation. As the saying goes, the Yu Steps urge each other to ascend to Yang Ming. The Yu Steps have seven steps: Li, Zhi, Huo, Tian, Zun, and Sheng. Each step recited is a Yu Gang mantra.

Looking around the house, there were a total of seven footprints, distributed in different directions. Since the footprints were such small things, they would not easily attract others' attention. Although Wang Xue saw them, he did not take them seriously.

But I could see it at a glance. The footprints were in a very strange position. It was obvious that someone had done it deliberately. Moreover, the position of the toes was also very particular. It was only one foot. It was not the footprints left by others inadvertently when they stepped on the ground. .

This formation is very powerful, and the requirements for the people who set it up are also high. Without a certain level of Taoism, it is impossible to set up this formation.

Because it relies on the combination of steps and spells, without any bonus from magic weapons or talismans, it relies purely on personal strength. Once the Taoism is insufficient, the formation will inevitably collapse.

But once the formation is complete, no matter how ferocious a ghost you are in the world, you will still be damaged here. This Yu Gang Qi Yin formation can be compared with the Maoshan sect's Six Ding Liujia formation. Their power is extremely terrifying. It can be used to kill Wang Xue. Isn't it true that a newbie like Grandpa is overqualified? Or was it all requested by Wang Tao and Wang Ting?

Because I have already seen that this Zhang Jiutian is by no means an ordinary person, he must be a powerful heavenly master. To deal with Grandpa Wang Xue, peach wood sword, yellow talisman, Bagua, and copper bell are enough. There is no need to use a sledgehammer to kill a chicken. It is laborious. Why are you doing so many formations? Unless the employer has any special requirements.

Wang Tao and Wang Ting were really filial. They just wanted to find someone to deal with their grandfather's ghost, but they were so ruthless that they would disappear into ashes and never be reincarnated again.

Let alone your own family, even your enemies are not so cruel, right?

"I don't understand what you are saying. Please save grandpa. I don't want grandpa to be reincarnated. He turned into a ghost to scare them because of me." Wang Xue's eyes were red. Grandpa was most worried. It was her who came back to help him seek justice after death.

Thinking of this, Wang Xue shed tears and sobbed softly.

I told her not to worry, the situation was not at a desperate stage, maybe there would be a turn for the better, and wasn't her grandpa not here?

The Four Symbol Formation is easy to break, so I dug out all the peach nails one by one, and then burned them with drops of blood. If there is no blood, the peach nails are difficult to burn, and the yang blood ignites fire quickly. Moreover, I will remove the spell of the formation without dripping blood, and forcefully dig them out. If the peach nail breaks the formation, your life span will be shortened.

The Four Symbol Formation was quickly broken by me, but the Yu Gang Seven Yin Formation was difficult to break. Wang Xue was unconvinced and tried her best to wipe the footprints, but it was of no use. The footprints were as if they were on the ground. No matter what method was used, None can be eliminated. Moreover, Wang Xue failed to break the formation. Instead, her skin suddenly stung, as if it was being burned.

I quickly pulled her away. This formation cannot be broken by force, otherwise it will hurt the body, and I can't break it. Let alone Wang Xue, isn't that asking for trouble?